Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Hack Someone With His IP Address (Offer)  (Read 2113 times)
BuddyIsrael (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:47:49 PM

I will take a vouch copy. Or else, hack Theymos's account and prove you know hacking and I will give you 1 Bitcoin  Roll Eyes

pm'ed you
xarca

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:53:24 PM

You might not be able to present a proof but if someone here is willing to take a test without the fee, I might consider buying.
BuddyIsrael (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:58:35 PM

You might not be able to present a proof but if someone here is willing to take a test without the fee, I might consider buying.

stop begging
i just send free samples to hero members
so buy my stuff for 1dollar or leave
Kyle1836

Activity: 112

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:50:54 AM

I can only look at the OP's post in disgust... You CANNOT "hack" someones "PC" or "internet connection" by knowing their IP.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:55:06 AM

stop begging

"buy my shit or get out you beggar"

great way to attract customers

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Kyle1836

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:00:47 AM

stop begging

Not to mention he is selling a FAKE method. It is utterly disappointing that he would try to sell such an obvious scam.

BuddyIsrael (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:12:09 AM

stop begging

Not to mention he is selling a FAKE method. It is utterly disappointing that he would try to sell such an obvious scam.

im not unicef or bread for the world!
stop claiming my method doesnt work!
you still havent bought one ebook from me!
so you are not allowed to build a opinion about my stuff till you bought it!
Kyle1836

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:27:38 AM

stop begging

I don't need to buy this "method" to see if it's legit or not, because I can tell you right now, I am 100% sure there is no way to "hack" someone using their IP address. I believe you are referring to a DoS/DDoS attack..

BuddyIsrael (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:33:13 AM

stop begging

I don't need to buy this "method" to see if it's legit or not, because I can tell you right now, I am 100% sure there is no way to "hack" someone using their IP address. I believe you are referring to a DoS/DDoS attack..
thats wrong!
just hang around in your little world!
or you can taste the forbidden fruit by buying my ebook
its your decision bro!
but stop claiming shit!
Kyle1836

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:36:26 AM

stop begging

thats wrong!
just hang around in your little world!
or you can taste the forbidden fruit by buying my ebook
its your decision bro!
but stop claiming shit!

Why would I lie? Your method doesn't work, guaranteed, have a real buyer review your product and let them tell us the truth. It's going to be the same thing, as I have said multiple times, you cannot hack someone by their IP.

btcton
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:44:42 AM

I skimmed over it. All I'm going to say so that I'm not spreading around his ways is that there are a few circumstances necessary for the other computer to have in order to be hackable. And even so, I don't know if it would work since I haven't tried it myself.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 03:23:52 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 03:34:25 AM by NLNico

you cannot hack someone by their IP.
Well the classic way I learned 10+ years ago, is to port scan the IP, see which services are running and try (known and specific) vulnerabilities on those, brute-force (SSH etc), see if there is already a trojan running, etc. I wouldn't say it's always impossible, but generally (like basically always Tongue) it's not gonna work. There have been a few situations though where the victim was running TeamViewer and the attacker logged in (either database leak or bruteforce) and stole their bitcoins. In theory that is in fact hacking someone with just their IP, but still not likely.

I am mostly questioning the "new found knowledge" part. If there is truly a new method to do so (0-day vulnerability in some MS service or whatever), OP can sell it for some serious bitcoins. But yeh...

xarca

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:35:32 AM

stop begging

Clearly I wasn't begging although I'm a newbie on this forum, as a normal person I would be very skeptical about this since you can just compile the trick you got from somewhere else. Why bother sell one when you can search? That's my POV.
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 02:43:18 PM

I skimmed over it. All I'm going to say so that I'm not spreading around his ways is that there are a few circumstances necessary for the other computer to have in order to be hackable. And even so, I don't know if it would work since I haven't tried it myself.

^

So unless you can somehow get your victim to perform certain requirements and then hack him, this method won't work.

btcton
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:47:20 AM

^

So unless you can somehow get your victim to perform certain requirements and then hack him, this method won't work.
Basically, many things get in the way when trying this. Example of such include a router (which I am pretty sure would make it impossible), a router firewall, or even Windows Firewall. Another part of it also seemed to require file sharing to be enabled.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:01:00 AM

^

Basically, many things get in the way when trying this. Example of such include a router (which I am pretty sure would make it impossible), a router firewall, or even Windows Firewall. Another part of it also seemed to require file sharing to be enabled.

Well I guess google archived that one somewhere somehow. I've seen that kind of method before in an old forum and I don't think it works all the time.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███