Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you Donate more to charitable causes if you received cryptocurrency in return?
Yes. What an inticing way to donate to charity. - 10 (83.3%)
No, not really. - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate  (Read 127708 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 01:16:53 AM

No trading volume in the last 2 days  Sad

We need to average 6 BTC every month to stay on C-cex exchange. We don't want COXST to be delisted.

I'm just waiting on some faucet cashouts which I'm going to buy some more COXST.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
X13lolsh

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:16:51 AM

and sent another request to yobit

I know COEXIST is scam, but  maybe you are fool to front it with out know. You want yobit to answer. TWITTER.

public tweet problem many times, maybe 100.

@ altcoin media in tweets, also other exchange.

start call yobit a scam. remember use @ altcoin medias and exchanges in tweets and the hash tag

do not stop do not be makeing apologies, be angry .. yobit win if you say please, dont

use bad words

yobit will be scare from bad publicity

problems solve
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:20:42 AM

We need to average 6 BTC every month to stay on C-cex exchange. We don't want COXST to be delisted.

I'm just waiting on some faucet cashouts which I'm going to buy some more COXST.
we should try helping this project even in a small ways i know this coin still have many future
to achieved just needed some of the project to start and some investment, this coin belongs to
charity and we will help many for charity.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 03:33:38 AM

we should try helping this project even in a small ways i know this coin still have many future
to achieved just needed some of the project to start and some investment, this coin belongs to

Yes of course we will have video marketing coming up in a couple of days there will be 4 video marketing circulating online that will try to capture visitors email,from there we can launch an email marketing..
It's auto pilot promotion..

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:40:58 AM

Yes of course we will have video marketing coming up in a couple of days there will be 4 video marketing circulating online that will try to capture visitors email,from there we can launch an email marketing..
It's auto pilot promotion..
nice hearing that sir i know you are supporting this project hope to hear more from phil.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 06:10:57 AM

Just donated 500 COXST coins to C18RsaVybQgzTcd6wmuLSSF4dTXAvGtuDP  Wink

This donation was from some of my bounties, Twitter campaign and Signature campaign.

Transaction ID: "7efe30a1bfb3808ae54904850b06d6147177d03ae124921d45696ca3bc6549e7"

I will be donating some of my bounties every week to help support this community and charities.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:21:28 AM

what happen to this coin why its being dump? i can see some support from the members here
any plan coming from phil? i think its time to build a concrete plan for this coin to be usable
and make some profitable offer so investors will come and join us aside from being charity
coin.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 07:06:07 AM

what happen to this coin why its being dump? i can see some support from the members here
any plan coming from phil? i think its time to build a concrete plan for this coin to be usable
and make some profitable offer so investors will come and join us aside from being charity
coin.

you are very wrong we have a full support here,we are just waiting for the video marketing if the wallet on Yobit is only open we can do trading here I just bought few coexist on ccex one I got few satoshis from trading here will bought more ..

Caladonian

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:10:05 AM

coin.

you are very wrong we have a full support here,we are just waiting for the video marketing if the wallet on Yobit is only open we can do trading here I just bought few coexist on ccex one I got few satoshis from trading here will bought more ..
thank you for correcting me sir just hoping this coin build more support the intention of the dev is very good and the developer itself is really a generous person so i don't want to see this coin failing let me know sir how to help it so i can promote and keep this thread up and alive.
limaphii (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 04:42:28 AM

Hey all. Thank you for the support. I was away for the weekend fishing with my family before they go to Portugal. I am sun burnt to a crisp.

I am hoping that the marketing plan we have will help get us more volume. This week I hope to have a concrete deal in the developmental dept.

Finally have $20 usd in donations collected. I will kick in another 5 personally from my cc and then buy COXST to donate and split between our charities.

Our road map plan is what I am following.  When the promotional tools that is being developed are finished then we can ramp up promotions.

And now I need to get my wife to rub me down with sun burn lotion  Cry

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:47:21 AM

Hey all. Thank you for the support. I was away for the weekend fishing with my family before they go to Portugal. I am sun burnt to a crisp.

I am hoping that the marketing plan we have will help get us more volume. This week I hope to have a concrete deal in the developmental dept.

Finally have $20 usd in donations collected. I will kick in another 5 personally from my cc and then buy COXST to donate and split between our charities.

Our road map plan is what I am following.  When the promotional tools that is being developed are finished then we can ramp up promotions.

hi phil nice hearing from you again, nice vacation but now back to work again, good luck buddy.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:46:57 AM

Phil,

one quick tipp to get well soon.
Rub it with fresh lemon juice. Ok it burns like hell first, but next day sunburn is gone !
Caladonian

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:14:45 AM

Phil,

Rub it with fresh lemon juice. Ok it burns like hell first, but next day sunburn is gone !
wow it just like putting calamansi in your fresh skin awts but it works phil hahaha good luck buddy have sometime and enjoyed we just here for you
supporting this good project of your charity works begins here.
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 12:59:32 PM

Phil,

I never heard if that one. Im scared. Thanks for the tip. I can deal with temporary pain to rid this discomfort all day lol

Thanks for the tip

Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:29:46 PM

Phil,

I never heard if that one. Im scared. Thanks for the tip. I can deal with temporary pain to rid this discomfort all day lol

Thanks for the tip

Rub some dirt on it and get back to work!

jk... Hope you feel better soon.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:41:15 PM

Hello,this is the first of our 4 videos that we are going to launch and use for our video marketing we are configuring the main squeeze page and the newsletter series ..

Please check it out and tell me what do you think..

CryptoGods

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Enhancing Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 05:49:51 PM

Well done,
our team will always support your project  Smiley

Best regards,
CryptoGods Devs

♦ CryptoGods - Enhancing Blockchain Technology ♦
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 06:07:45 PM

This is one of our squeeze pages that we are going to promote we're still working on the other videos and  newsletter..
I would like to invite every body to subscribe to our newsletter so even if you cannot the threads here a newsletter about updates about Coexist are available..

http://coexistinfo.site/coexist-video-marketing/

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:00:58 PM

This is one of our squeeze pages that we are going to promote we're still working on the other videos and  newsletter..
I would like to invite every body to subscribe to our newsletter so even if you cannot the threads here a newsletter about updates about Coexist are available..

will going to visit the page and watch the video good to know that support still there for this good created coin just keep it coming sir rob, thank you for your support.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 11:00:26 PM

Rob, this is amazing

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: