Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you Donate more to charitable causes if you received cryptocurrency in return?
Yes. What an inticing way to donate to charity. - 10 (83.3%)
No, not really. - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate  (Read 127709 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:52:47 AM

I have promised 50 000 COXST to a twitter or other spread the word campaign.
just wanted to know if i understand this correctly are you going to give away that 50k coxst for just doing twitter post ? do you have specific tweets that you wanted to retweet?

No, donate it to the dev to use as reward for a twitter campaign.
So he wont have to use dev funds.
ah thank you for your kind reply, as i remember it before that dev allows some tweets and be rewarded good idea for dev won't use any funds mate you really helping this project a lot hope many more like you show up here and help. good luck mate.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:11:35 PM

just wanted to know if i understand this correctly are you going to give away that 50k coxst for just doing twitter post ? do you have specific tweets that you wanted to retweet?

ah thank you for your kind reply, as i remember it before that dev allows some tweets and be rewarded good idea for dev won't use any funds mate you really helping this project a lot hope many more like you show up here and help. good luck mate.
I am afraid that there will be more dumps if we share the coins through campaign.  Isn't it? The price was up,  it reached 230 sats and many dumps caused it to drop to 170. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
limaphii (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 12:28:52 AM

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0

That is awesome. Thank you. Will add it to ANN page and website

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:17:54 AM

I am afraid that there will be more dumps if we share the coins through campaign.  Isn't it? The price was up,  it reached 230 sats and many dumps caused it to drop to 170. 
maybe you are correct mate i guess the community itself can help to project by doing re tweets for free if phil can do new and updated re tweets and no need to use the funds much better if signature campaign will be re launch and let newbies to member ranks been paid, just giving opinion phil ignore if not possible.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:38:38 AM

I don't know what happened , but suddenly my client is saying , passphrase is wrong but I am 100% sure its correct . I have been using it for over 3 months now , I don't know what to do . Any idea or suggestion guys ? Phil can you help me ? I have over 3 lakh coins guys .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 08:47:46 PM

maybe you are correct mate i guess the community itself can help to project by doing re tweets for free if phil can do new and updated re tweets and no need to use the funds much better if signature campaign will be re launch and let newbies to member ranks been paid, just giving opinion phil ignore if not possible.

The coins would not be given to "strangers", but a reward for doing retweets and tweets.
Those will most likely come from within the community or someone following coxst already.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:37:48 PM

The coins would not be given to "strangers", but a reward for doing retweets and tweets.
Those will most likely come from within the community or someone following coxst already.

But by what we have seen in the past few days ( Way more dumps than buying ) I don't think its a good idea to start a campaign right now . See now, the price was up by 220 sats , It was a good sign , but now again back to 90's . More buys required .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
frostminer

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 03:50:42 PM

But by what we have seen in the past few days ( Way more dumps than buying ) I don't think its a good idea to start a campaign right now . See now, the price was up by 220 sats , It was a good sign , but now again back to 90's . More buys required .

I bought 800k last week. Someone else bought too.... once we stopped. Its back to the usual dumping... including the endless zpool dump.

At this point i dont see a reason to have mining active on COXST.
I understand the vision originally was to "give everone a chance" ... but at this stage its been eaten by big miners and pools, not the "poor guy".

Second, the point is to give to charity, not make them come get it by mining. 

We buy, and donate.    Thats the right way to do it.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:13:28 PM

I bought 800k last week. Someone else bought too.... once we stopped. Its back to the usual dumping... including the endless zpool dump.

I understand the vision originally was to "give everone a chance" ... but at this stage its been eaten by big miners and pools, not the "poor guy".

yes mate it supposed to be for charity not the miners who just taking advantage of whta you are doing to help this project i guess phil
can give some insight regarding to this concern.
LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:29:31 AM

I was the other guy that has buyed ~ 150K Coxst
and it is a shame that after stopping buyorders the dumping starts again.
Great Idea but destroyed due such idiots like zpool
Golftech

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:58:20 AM

I was the other guy that has buyed ~ 150K Coxst
and it is a shame that after stopping buyorders the dumping starts again.
Great Idea but destroyed due such idiots like zpool

Maybe phil needs to consider this mate to avoid further dumpers to keep putting the price down.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1054

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:58:36 PM

it was an amazing rally with the price keeps going up a week ago but its really not good if theres someone who's taking advantage it supposedly for charity and not really created a a profitable coin hope if whoever dumping this project realized that this is a good project to help more and more who's really in need.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:28:21 PM

I tend to agree with the anti mining sentiment on this. Look at a similar coin, Evergreencoin.
It was in the doldrums forever until it went pure POS and then it rallied hard and has settled at around 4000 sat.
The endless selling pressure on Coexist has been rather brutal. I have personally brought it over 100 on more than 5 or 6 occasions last month and the month before and it is sold into slowly..
Just a constant slow bleed out. I for one vote on the coin going pure POS as to allow it to find it's feet. At the onset it was sold to the original IPO crowd for 250 sats. I haven't seen any big block sales at all.
Just a slow malingering pressure of 100% of the mined coins sold everyday. It kills any new buying confidence..
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 03:17:57 AM

Block 453432

Funded Addresses:   4092. Went over 4k this week

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:03:15 AM

Block 453432

hey buddy what's your opinion about those dumpers? the coin is moving good but the dump should be avoided too. hehehe I really love your project phil just continue okay.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
frostminer

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 11:40:12 AM

I tend to agree with the anti mining sentiment on this. Look at a similar coin, Evergreencoin.
It was in the doldrums forever until it went pure POS and then it rallied hard and has settled at around 4000 sat.
The endless selling pressure on Coexist has been rather brutal. I have personally brought it over 100 on more than 5 or 6 occasions last month and the month before and it is sold into slowly..
Just a constant slow bleed out. I for one vote on the coin going pure POS as to allow it to find it's feet. At the onset it was sold to the original IPO crowd for 250 sats. I haven't seen any big block sales at all.
Just a slow malingering pressure of 100% of the mined coins sold everyday. It kills any new buying confidence..

Yes, this is pointless and hopeless.

Its now spread to 4k adresses.. thats a nice spread. Further mining will not spread it further.

Block halving is in 49ish days.
I actually think thats too much. Also i dont think the halving is enough. It will still be as relentless, just half scale. And i think COXST has taken enough beating from the bots at zpool.

Heres my 2 coxst:

The meaning and point of the mining phase was to spread the coins to many wallets and give everyone a chance to get some.

The vision of the coin is to help those in need. And those people are NOT miners. Continued mining will just keep pushing the price and value if each coxst lower.  They way this coin can help those in need is by DONATIONS.

But the continual hammering on the price makes the donations less worth too.. so its a lose lose situation.

Lets hand the coin over from miners market to the traders and holders market.
That means go full POS.
Without the mining its much safer to buy a bag of coins without the same guarantee of price beeing hammered down.

With POS mining you give buyers and holders a reason to buy.

By investing in POS COXST you get 2 things:
*the continuos pos payout
*the likelyhood of a price going up as more and more buyers try to fill their bags fighting for the price.

If you want your coin to get attention .. nothing does it like a market boom and blossoming green prices.

If COXST went FULL POS, id personally probably get a million or 2 more coxst myself, as i believe this coins will be around for a long time.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 05:15:38 AM

Yes, this is pointless and hopeless.

Its now spread to 4k adresses.. thats a nice spread. Further mining will not spread it further.

Block halving is in 49ish days.
I actually think thats too much. Also i dont think the halving is enough. It will still be as relentless, just half scale. And i think COXST has taken enough beating from the bots at zpool.

Heres my 2 coxst:

The meaning and point of the mining phase was to spread the coins to many wallets and give everyone a chance to get some.

The vision of the coin is to help those in need. And those people are NOT miners. Continued mining will just keep pushing the price and value if each coxst lower.  They way this coin can help those in need is by DONATIONS.

But the continual hammering on the price makes the donations less worth too.. so its a lose lose situation.

Lets hand the coin over from miners market to the traders and holders market.
That means go full POS.
Without the mining its much safer to buy a bag of coins without the same guarantee of price beeing hammered down.

With POS mining you give buyers and holders a reason to buy.

By investing in POS COXST you get 2 things:
*the continuos pos payout
*the likelyhood of a price going up as more and more buyers try to fill their bags fighting for the price.

If you want your coin to get attention .. nothing does it like a market boom and blossoming green prices.

If COXST went FULL POS, id personally probably get a million or 2 more coxst myself, as i believe this coins will be around for a long time.

You make a great point there. I am putting together some options. My only concern is security.

Whats your opinion on making POW not worth mining. I would mine it for charity. Over a years worth it would add up. But daily would be like pos if not less.

Just throwing ideas out there.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 06:39:25 AM

Block 453432

hey buddy what's your opinion about those dumpers? the coin is moving good but the dump should be avoided too. hehehe I really love your project phil just continue okay.

You rock arsea. Did you get your wallet resolved?

Frost made a great point. COXST is to help humanity. Not miners dumping. It is obvious that the daily dumping is keeping the value from moving in an upward trend. My biggest concern is security using x11 algo. Maybe keeping pow at 60 seconds but reward so low that it just doesn't make sense to mine it now. Maybe it will be worth it to mine it in 3 years. If I have to fork it again I would like it to be one final time. I will have to completely back up and document all blockchain tx so that at least keep trust. When people not close to projects see a fork they think that there is something to hide. Of course we all can under stand that thinking. So many scam coins pop up weekly. We all see it.

I thank everyone in our community. I please encourage everyone that reads this to reply with their thoughts on this. I take in all opinions and weigh them out.

Golftech

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:54:04 AM

Block 453432

You rock arsea. Did you get your wallet resolved?

Frost made a great point. COXST is to help humanity. Not miners dumping. It is obvious that the daily dumping is keeping the value from moving in an upward trend. My biggest concern is security using x11 algo. Maybe keeping pow at 60 seconds but reward so low that it just doesn't make sense to mine it now. Maybe it will be worth it to mine it in 3 years. If I have to fork it again I would like it to be one final time. I will have to completely back up and document all blockchain tx so that at least keep trust. When people not close to projects see a fork they think that there is something to hide. Of course we all can under stand that thinking. So many scam coins pop up weekly. We all see it.

I thank everyone in our community. I please encourage everyone that reads this to reply with their thoughts on this. I take in all opinions and weigh them out.

this show how nice the dev was still asking for opinion before doing any action, hope this mining dumpers would be resolved in a nice fair ways, good luck phil.
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 03:48:13 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2016, 03:59:08 AM by limaphii

I am pleased to announce that CoExistCoin charity fund is adding two great organizations that are helping the less fortunate. Doing good for humanity.  Our goal is to add a couple every year one at a time. But these two go hand in hand in my eyes and heart. With the addition of these two great charity organizations CoExistCoin is now collection and donating to 5 charity organizations that is helping those in horrible situations. Visit CoExistCoin.com to see the list we donate to.

http://www.preranaantitrafficking.org/  -  Prerana works to end intergenerational prostitution and to protect women and children from the threats of human trafficking by defending their rights and dignity, providing a safe environment, supporting their education and health and leading major advocacy efforts. Prerana strives to ensure optimum protection of children. This is reflected in the broad spectrum of interventions that provide a continuum of care by addressing issues of child sexual abuse in parallel with anti-human trafficking. Since its establishment in 1986, Prerana’s pioneering efforts have been instrumental in supporting victims through the entire cycle from prevention to repatriation.Prerana is registered under the Societies Registration Act (Registration No: 372/1990) and the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (Registration No: 83780710).

https://theexodusroad.com/   - We find and free slaves through strategic action.  Our primary focus lies in ushering in strategic, holistic rescue for current victims of slavery. We vet, train, fund and equip operatives to collect evidence of trafficking and then work with police to bring freedom. We also support victim services throughout the rescue and transition process.

If you want to help donate to these visit http://coexistcoin.com/help 100% of donations go to charity.

I just blogged about it. Please everyone click it and up vote. It helps us in many ways. Share the link.

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@coexist/coexistcoin-s-lets-coexist-weekly-blog-2

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: