Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 07:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you Donate more to charitable causes if you received cryptocurrency in return?
Yes. What an inticing way to donate to charity. - 10 (83.3%)
No, not really. - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate  (Read 127715 times)
loutchano

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 12:21:02 PM

New Pool coexistcoin

http://mineblocks.eu

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://mineblocks.eu:3024 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3024, Diff: 0.002 Port: 4024, Diff: 1.5 Port: 5024, Diff: 4

Full Node:mineblocks.eu

Happy Mining
Smiley

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MineBlocks-1693532167595643/

loutchano

Activity: 618

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 12:28:39 PM

I know Phil is out but I would like to ask to any Coexist member how to fully sync the wallet,have added the nodes and tried everything I know about how to sync a wallet but still no success I would like to transfer my coins to my desktop wallet but it is still out of sync for a month now.

hi you can check all actives nodes here  http://www.mineblocks.eu:8080/nodes.php

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1214

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 01:17:21 PM

I know Phil is out but I would like to ask to any Coexist member how to fully sync the wallet,have added the nodes and tried everything I know about how to sync a wallet but still no success I would like to transfer my coins to my desktop wallet but it is still out of sync for a month now.

hi you can check all actives nodes here  http://www.mineblocks.eu:8080/nodes.php

Hi thanks to this I got only two active connection but no blocks to show and still out of sync,maybe it' s still new and would have to give it more time to show how many blocks to go..

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 02:55:44 PM

Hope all is well with your son Phil.

Also hope you are ready to update to full POS.

Lets get this show on the road Smiley

BlackHood

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:43:10 PM

I posted a little while ago about something that looked like a fork.
I had like 9 peers on that fork..

I deleted peers.dat and the chaindata, resynched from a backup earlier this summer.

The new synch had no problems, and is also on same chain as yobit

The pool "not paying" is probably paying ... you just dont get it because your chain has stopped.

I suggest taking a backup(always!), and resynch from an older backup.
If you dont have backups (bad move!) do a complete resynch or download a bootstrap from somewhere.

I do have backups and same problem! For you to assume I don't do backups is a bad move! Don't insult me like that again. I'm trying to help the coin. Show some respect.
frostminer

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 07:31:53 PM

I posted a little while ago about something that looked like a fork.
I had like 9 peers on that fork..

I deleted peers.dat and the chaindata, resynched from a backup earlier this summer.

The new synch had no problems, and is also on same chain as yobit

The pool "not paying" is probably paying ... you just dont get it because your chain has stopped.

I suggest taking a backup(always!), and resynch from an older backup.
If you dont have backups (bad move!) do a complete resynch or download a bootstrap from somewhere.

I do have backups and same problem! For you to assume I don't do backups is a bad move! Don't insult me like that again. I'm trying to help the coin. Show some respect.

"I suggest taking a backup"  is not an insult, but a suggestion.

cryptotech

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 05:17:19 PM

CoExistCoin Faucet Promo
Next 3 users to sign up at TheCryptoChat get a promo code to use on the COXST Faucet.
Get up to 20 COXST just for joining!!!

COXST
Get up to 20 COXST just for joining!!!

robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 10:43:38 AM

Hello how is everything going here,my wallet is still offline I would like to add more coins and stake the wallet but I am still seeing the same result,everytime I run my wallet is there a way to synch it,have added a lot of nodes but still not working.

██
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:02:26 AM

Hello how is everything going here,my wallet is still offline I would like to add more coins and stake the wallet but I am still seeing the same result,everytime I run my wallet is there a way to synch it,have added a lot of nodes but still not working.
did phil show up i hope he's family problem already been resolved, i know how he wanted this project to work out and succeed.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:21:31 PM

What block are you currently stuck on? I had the same problem a few days ago, after logging into my wallet for the first time in weeks. I simply deleted all the files from the Coexist folder except for the wallet.dat file (important: even though you don't delete the wallet.dat file, make sure to copy it into a safe location before deleting the rest of the files) and then restarted the wallet. After all the blocks synced up again, my wallet automatically synced with all the new blocks and my wallet was back online, staking coins.

Are you on Windows or Mac?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 11:19:37 PM

did phil show up i hope he's family problem already been resolved, i know how he wanted this project to work out and succeed.

I just came here to see how COXST is going and also to see if Phil has given an update on his son but no update so I hope everything is okay with his son. We are all here supporting you Phil even though there isn't much activity going on here.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
frostminer

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 11:26:25 PM

I just came here to see how COXST is going and also to see if Phil has given an update on his son but no update so I hope everything is okay with his son. We are all here supporting you Phil even though there isn't much activity going on here.

Last i heard was not good .... at all Sad

I think it was so severe he was in an induced coma...
Really hoping he can recover from this.

Any dad would drop anything in their hands for their child in serious cases like this.

Hoping for the best.

If there is anything we can do to help him out.. i hope he lets us know.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:01:35 AM

Any dad would drop anything in their hands for their child in serious cases like this.

Hoping for the best.

Oh damn, I must have missed some big bad news. Hope Phil's son is okay and pulls through. I'm not sure what happened, but I'll go back and find out.

Yeah, anything we can do to help, I'm willing to do as much as I can.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 09:45:52 PM

Hoping for the best.

Oh no that is not good news, I'm so sorry to hear this and let's hope his son pulls through and recovers quickly. I agree as family comes first before anything else and especially when it's a close family member. So if you come here Phil please remember you have all the communities support and if we can do anything to help we would so just let us know if there is anything we can do.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
CryptoGods

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Enhancing Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 11:41:08 AM

Hoping for the best!

Regards,
Nicola - CryptoGods CEO

♦ CryptoGods - Enhancing Blockchain Technology ♦
LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:01:21 PM

Hope that he will recover !
All best whishes to phil and his familly.

If you need help, let us know....

Best whishes

Mark - poolcoin.biz - LeChuckDE
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 05:03:33 AM

I have three active connection but it's been 4 days but my wallet is not yet fully sync I have followed the instructions of deleting everything and only retain the wallet.dat and the .conf of the nodes but still nothing here,any help will be appreciated.

██
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
manuvuv

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:08:24 PM

I have three active connection but it's been 4 days but my wallet is not yet fully sync I have followed the instructions of deleting everything and only retain the wallet.dat and the .conf of the nodes but still nothing here,any help will be appreciated.

After deleting every file apart from the .wallet file and downloading this version of the wallet : http://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-14244571/documents/57883d875bab4jL1QbXG/CoExistCoin-GUI-qt.zip

I am able to finally get to a properly synced wallet.

I am going to try buying more coins today on yobit to bring the price up again.
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 04:24:46 PM

After deleting every file apart from the .wallet file and downloading this version of the wallet : http://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-14244571/documents/57883d875bab4jL1QbXG/CoExistCoin-GUI-qt.zip

The price of Coexist really take a big dip in the last three weeks,it used to be traded in 3 digit,got a lot of it when it was at 70 level,still holding it now,I know one of this day Coexist will be back again,this is a long term project and we need a lot of patient..

██
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
manuvuv

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:35:07 PM

The price of Coexist really take a big dip in the last three weeks,it used to be traded in 3 digit,got a lot of it when it was at 70 level,still holding it now,I know one of this day Coexist will be back again,this is a long term project and we need a lot of patient..

I did mine this coin in the initial days and the mining pool I was mining with went down for maintenance and now the POW mining is out of my capacity financially and so I am only staking. I bought lot of coins on exchanges and donated directly to Phil. Now, when I see the price being dumped so badly, I am quite baffled. I am a novice for crypto and do not yet completely understand this. I want to keep this coin at an average rate of atleast 100 satoshis which I hope will attract people. I posted about this coin on twitter and encouraged some of my mates to buy as evenI believe this coin has a vision and I want that vision to become true. I have bought coins on yobit and brought back the cost to 66 satoshis(164% increase). I will try to put some more from my savings and try to get this to 70 satoshis next month when I get my salary
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: