Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you Donate more to charitable causes if you received cryptocurrency in return?
Yes. What an inticing way to donate to charity. - 10 (83.3%)
No, not really. - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate  (Read 127693 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:10:34 PM

I just wanna ask on staking this coin, does it needs to stay connected or online?
or just needs the balance to stay in the wallet for it to stake?
Thanks.

Yes just keep your wallet open , as long as it is connected to network and your coins are matured , staking will happen automatically . Also if you are planning for only staking , then one address is fine , but if you want to frequently send and receive coins , then I suggest you to create a new address and send your coins there , so staking happens from that , and you can send and receive from your original address . I learnt this from frostminer and it is working awesomely for me. Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
limaphii (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 01:06:49 AM

Update your wallets before block 245000CoExistCoin.com/wallets

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:18:01 AM

hi dev are you still giving some bounty for twitter and fb campaign just wanted to check if this promo still ongoing I wanted to hold some of this free coin it looks like it has a good and healthy trade from yobit.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 04:49:43 AM

hi dev are you still giving some bounty for twitter and fb campaign just wanted to check if this promo still ongoing I wanted to hold some of this free coin it looks like it has a good and healthy trade from yobit.

Yes sure. Here are some tweets I have used. But anything that drives people to the website is ideal

Here's a bunch of tweets and stuff that I have used with success

Donating to @CoexistCoin helps #charity orgs while keeping #transparency and #honesty in plain view coexistcoin.com

Coexistcoin.com using #blockchain tech to keep #charity orgs is check. #invest in us by #donating to charity on our site.

@BittrexExchange you should take a look at @CoexistCoin to be added to the exchange. Something different in #Cryptocurrencies #fintech #btc

Donating to @CoexistCoin helps #charity orgs while keeping #transparency and #honesty in plain view coexistcoin.com

We are collecting donations for #charity. 100% goes to the charities we are collecting for. Please check us out at coexistcoin.com

Coexistcoin.com is interesting #blockchain tech for #charity org transparency. I think I may #invest soon cc @CoexistCoin #contest

Do you believe in helping there less fortunate. You can donate to great causes and watch where funds go. Check out coexistcoin.com

Upset at #charity #organizations only giving 10% of what is #donated to who they are helping? #blockchain can help. Coexistcoin.com

Looking for #investors for @CoexistCoin. Support by purchasing coexistcoin or donating for charity on our site. 100% goes to charity.

Our project is powered by blockchain technology. See what we are doing with it at coexistcoin.com. #blockchain #fintech #crypto #btc

sick of #charity organizations only giving 10% of donations to the people they are helping? @CoexistCoin is changing all that. Check us out

We are using #blockchain technology to help better humanity. Come join us coexistcoin.com. #btc #fintech #cryptocurrency  #alts

Rent hash @NiceHashMining or @miningrigrental to mine COXST. X11 rig owners point them to Suchpool.pw/coxst

Hey you guys in crypto. Knock it off. #Bitcoin is not mooning. Invest a little $btc into $COXST. @CoexistCoin is doing it right. Check it

Looking for an investment? Read up about CoExistCoin project at CoExistCoin.com #fintech #blockchain #investment #BTC #crypto

@BittrexExchange looking to add an alt that actually is doing something? Check us out CoExistCoin.com
#btc #alts #cryptocurrency

@richiela @BittrexExchange take a look at our project and consider adding COXST to your prestigious exchange coexistcoin.com #alts

arseaboy

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:11:14 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 02:57:14 AM by arseaboy

i just did and tweet one of your post and hope i can get some free coins from you thank you in replying to my queries here's my tweet mate https://twitter.com/shintosai_btc/status/734612364146921474

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 06:06:32 AM

i just did and tweet one of your post and hope i can get some free coins from you thank you in replying to my queries here's my tweet mate https://twitter.com/shintosai_btc/status/734612364146921474

Im sending now. Please edit your post and remove your address. Its against forum rules, I copied it. You can always pm me all your tweets or facebook mentions with your address anytime. Ill PM you confirmation

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 02:09:29 PM

Yes sure. Here are some tweets I have used. But anything that drives people to the website is ideal

Here's a bunch of tweets and stuff that I have used with success

Coexistcoin.com using #blockchain tech to keep #charity orgs is check. #invest in us by #donating to charity on our site.

@BittrexExchange you should take a look at @CoexistCoin to be added to the exchange. Something different in #Cryptocurrencies #fintech #btc

We are collecting donations for #charity. 100% goes to the charities we are collecting for. Please check us out at coexistcoin.com

Coexistcoin.com is interesting #blockchain tech for #charity org transparency. I think I may #invest soon cc @CoexistCoin #contest

Do you believe in helping there less fortunate. You can donate to great causes and watch where funds go. Check out coexistcoin.com

Upset at #charity #organizations only giving 10% of what is #donated to who they are helping? #blockchain can help. Coexistcoin.com

Looking for #investors for @CoexistCoin. Support by purchasing coexistcoin or donating for charity on our site. 100% goes to charity.

Our project is powered by blockchain technology. See what we are doing with it at coexistcoin.com. #blockchain #fintech #crypto #btc

sick of #charity organizations only giving 10% of donations to the people they are helping? @CoexistCoin is changing all that. Check us out

We are using #blockchain technology to help better humanity. Come join us coexistcoin.com. #btc #fintech #cryptocurrency  #alts

Rent hash @NiceHashMining or @miningrigrental to mine COXST. X11 rig owners point them to Suchpool.pw/coxst

Hey you guys in crypto. Knock it off. #Bitcoin is not mooning. Invest a little $btc into $COXST. @CoexistCoin is doing it right. Check it

Looking for an investment? Read up about CoExistCoin project at CoExistCoin.com #fintech #blockchain #investment #BTC #crypto

@BittrexExchange looking to add an alt that actually is doing something? Check us out CoExistCoin.com
#btc #alts #cryptocurrency

@richiela @BittrexExchange take a look at our project and consider adding COXST to your prestigious exchange coexistcoin.com #alts

Hello have send you the first week report and I will be using these template for my second retweet campaign and hopefully you can get a lot of support on this coin which is a very good project

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:20:23 PM

Hey guys , I am proud to announce the new giveaway , claim now as much as you can .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1482475

Thank you . Lets take this coin to the moon .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 12:24:08 AM

Update for whats on tap for this week.

As you can see we have some promotions going on. We hired a company who actually came to us with a nice promo package. They are doing their thing. Promoting all our socials and web site.

Absy is doing his coin giveaways which has shown that we have more funded wallets which is helping spread COXST and more people are staking.

I do have a few people working on our android app. If they can pull it off we will be on coinomi. I know this has been a tease last 3 weeks but it is not an easy process nor a cheap one. It was hard for me to come up with about $800 USD to get it done. So I have some coders that do know C+++ and are working on getting it done. The moment I find anything out I will post the update here of course.

Right now what I am doing is writing up a business proposal presentation. I purchased some templates and packages to help me along. This is a long process and I expect that it will take me all week working a few hours a night on it to complete. Once complete and looked over by a few people, I will be shopping CoExistCoin services to every single company that invests in fintech that I possibly can.

I also may get a indigogo or kickstarter. Our project scores well being a tech and charity donor project. We may have success there too.

This is what is currently being worked on.

I thank everyone for there support and believing in CoExistCoin. 

arseaboy

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:04:01 AM

Im sending now. Please edit your post and remove your address. Its against forum rules, I copied it. You can always pm me all your tweets or facebook mentions with your address anytime. Ill PM you confirmation
do you have aby  thing else or what i mean can i do this everyday to get some freebies from you just wanted to earn more and keep it seeing you have more plan in this coming future. thank you for giving the coin. good luck

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 03:32:39 AM

do you have aby  thing else or what i mean can i do this everyday to get some freebies from you just wanted to earn more and keep it seeing you have more plan in this coming future. thank you for giving the coin. good luck

Go for it. The more you tweet the more you make. Just post your tweets here and pm your address. Ill pay up.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:01:43 AM

do you have aby  thing else or what i mean can i do this everyday to get some freebies from you just wanted to earn more and keep it seeing you have more plan in this coming future. thank you for giving the coin. good luck
Yes sir , there is a giveaway , HUGE one , you can participate and win as much COXST as you want . Grab while its available .
Its been a great week for COXST according to me . Dumpers will dump , but we got many coin holders , many gave me the feedback that they will stake it and keep it for a while and wait for an interesting project .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 07:15:56 AM

Hello I downloaded the new version this is the first time I downloaded the wallet,and this was the results I'm sure this is a false positive https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ddafa243fb2cb25198e95d2479f4bf031a788c458cd054f5ca80ba40bd3cdeaf/analysis/

The wallet is not syncing it's been 30 minutes that way can you please send me a working nodes so I can sync my wallet..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:24:40 AM

Hello I downloaded the new version this is the first time I downloaded the wallet,and this was the results I'm sure this is a false positive https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ddafa243fb2cb25198e95d2479f4bf031a788c458cd054f5ca80ba40bd3cdeaf/analysis/

The wallet is not syncing it's been 30 minutes that way can you please send me a working nodes so I can sync my wallet..

Hello sir , these are these are the nodes I am using and its working fine . Try it
Code:
listen=1
stake=1
addnode=104.131.163.132:21262
addnode=212.24.100.133:21262
addnode=23.227.190.105:21262
addnode=104.255.33.203:21262
addnode=92.170.7.159:21262
addnode=193.192.37.135:21262
addnode=70.72.236.5:21262
addnode=71.197.210.140:21262
addnode=54.69.121.50:21262

Please let us know whether its working or not. Thank you

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 10:32:25 AM

Hello sir , these are these are the nodes I am using and its working fine . Try it
Code:
listen=1
stake=1

Not working for me what I've done is I create a note pad copy paste all this nodes then convert it to coexist.conf then go to coexist folder via roaming folder and paste coexist.conf to that folder then restart my wallet but still nothing happen..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:46:13 AM

Code:
listen=1
stake=1

Not working for me what I've done is I create a note pad copy paste all this nodes then convert it to coexist.conf then go to coexist folder via roaming folder and paste coexist.conf to that folder then restart my wallet but still nothing happen..
Save it as CoExistCoin.conf and try it once and it must work .
Note that you have done this
1.  Win + r
2. %appdata%
3. Open coexist folder
4. Paste the conf file and restart wallet

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 01:41:50 PM

If its the first time downloading it takes quite a while to sync up.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 01:43:00 PM

do you have aby  thing else or what i mean can i do this everyday to get some freebies from you just wanted to earn more and keep it seeing you have more plan in this coming future. thank you for giving the coin. good luck
Yes sir , there is a giveaway , HUGE one , you can participate and win as much COXST as you want . Grab while its available .
Its been a great week for COXST according to me . Dumpers will dump , but we got many coin holders , many gave me the feedback that they will stake it and keep it for a while and wait for an interesting project .

Looking forward to another good week of growth.

arseaboy

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:50:49 PM

here's my tweet mate.
https://twitter.com/shintosai_btc/status/735104992604868609
https://twitter.com/shintosai_btc/status/735104932932509696
https://twitter.com/shintosai_btc/status/735104864951271424
CFsLGUuFModnhJkUFpqjVvM6Yv7kxYCP8p

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 01:53:35 PM

Code:
listen=1
stake=1

Save it as CoExistCoin.conf and try it once and it must work .
Note that you have done this
1.  Win + r
2. %appdata%
3. Open coexist folder
4. Paste the conf file and restart wallet

Thank you very much got it on the fourth try wallet is now finally sync hope I can sync it as soon as possible so i can participate on give away and from staking this coin..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: