Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Not Running any Ponzi and I'm not a Ponzi scammer  (Read 3513 times)
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:29:27 AM

You may or may not run ponzi and be a ponzi scammer we are yet to prove this beyond any doubt, we have however confirmed that you do in fact escrow and manage their advertising 'signature campaign' so you are helping them scam for a few dollars so in my eyes you are just as bad as the ponzi admin maybe even worse than him because you are easily brought.. You have no chance at getting your negatives removed now.
I just want Quickseller to apologise for his mistake that he made .

Even if that happened, it does NOT absolve you of your actions.
What action?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:43:28 AM

Disconnected .....
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:20:24 AM

You may or may not run ponzi and be a ponzi scammer we are yet to prove this beyond any doubt, we have however confirmed that you do in fact escrow and manage their advertising 'signature campaign' so you are helping them scam for a few dollars so in my eyes you are just as bad as the ponzi admin maybe even worse than him because you are easily brought.. You have no chance at getting your negatives removed now.

Even if that happened, it does NOT absolve you of your actions.
What action?
Having blackmailed at all already has you tainted. I doubt you'll get rid of the negative trust because of that.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:30:08 AM

There is not much of a mistake as far as I can see mate. What you should be doing is finding some morals and apologize to yourself for working with scammers and reaching out for them to let you work for them. You get paid a few dollars but that is traded for enabling these scumbags to scam peoples dollars so you are just as involved and are a ponzi scammer the sooner you realize that the better.
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:13:19 AM

I beleive the account was anyways involved in ban evasion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044214.0
His old alts on the forum were banned.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 04:55:37 PM

So, is this guy still blackmailing money from people or did he give it back?

You're doing yourself no good by doing this man.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 05:09:10 PM

So, is this guy still blackmailing money from people or did he give it back?

He hasnt give it back yet and I doubt that he will be giving it back after his demand for an apology from is quickseller within 24 hours isnt fulfilled and it has passed 24 hours from the time he posted that. He should have gone this far and he made himself indeed a scammer now because of his silly action

It seems the BTC has been moved to this address https://blockchain.info/address/1514KYbq56qM4kd32DJwB5DVD1kNSZ2qyT

Only one person is responsible for this Quickseller he has to apologies for his wrong perception.
I will return all the funds within 24 hours after getting email from him.

EDIT : I dont see any negative trust from the owner of the funds despite that he had stole it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=403194

and no complaint from Snavy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=485410;sa=showPosts

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 05:17:14 PM

He hasnt give it back yet and I doubt that he will be giving it back after his demand for an apology from is quickseller within 24 hours isnt fulfilled and it has passed 24 hours from the time he posted that. He should have gone this far and he made himself indeed a scammer now because of his silly action

It seems the BTC has been moved to this address https://blockchain.info/address/1514KYbq56qM4kd32DJwB5DVD1kNSZ2qyT

quote snip

EDIT : I dont see any negative trust from the owner of the funds despite that he had stole it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=403194
Thank you for the information, left another negative trust.

Also, about the owner not leaving negative trust. In order for someone to create a ponzi, try to advertise it on this forum, and then use someone with negative trust as an escrow would take some lack of brain functionality. Maybe they just haven't realized that he has taken the funds yet.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:12:36 AM

I'm back after a two day trip to Agra and kannauj I'm back and here is the answer SNavy is not making any feedback because I did a PM to him giving all the details why I'm going offline and also I'm testing whether Quickseller apologize for his mistake or not that's why didn't revealed to anybody except SNavy but he didn't going to leave a negative trust on his account with all the happening in detail.
The reason behind i was unable to do weekly payment is only that i have to go for a visit in Agra and kannuaj to look my grand parents but tragedy happened there I forget papers of my car there so looks like I have to go there again to take my papers back(papers of my car - license and insurance).
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:56:32 PM

Btcblogger is going insane slowly and slowly, he has been sending me really weird pms lately, including this one: 

Hello,
Quickseller I want a escrow service from you please reply

What the hell?
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:03:16 PM

Btcblogger is going insane slowly and slowly, he has been sending me really weird pms lately, including this one: 

Hello,
Quickseller I want a escrow service from you please reply

What the hell?
Oh sorry if you are not Quickseller today I saw Quick seller is not online and also I found on a thread that someone saying you Quick seller and asking not to post here so I thought you are quickseller but if you are not I will ask him to do escrow when he will come online.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:45:49 AM

From the looks of it BTCBLOGGER scammed someone out of 704 DOGE and a newbie account (refrence)

Amount:  0.001BTC

Collateral: This Account

Repayment Amount: 0.002

Repayment Date: 27.06.2015

BTC Address: 1A7EWrfkQWbBiz9b4TE6HUs3Xyrrn7cnk8

regards
k just send the 704 Doge here DJtYMgqP9mCNs7rb8zUVfiW8kdrEThPCWu and your account details through Pm i will fund you.
you have one day to repay okay

Account:
DavieT1337

Send 0.001 BTC to Bitcoin Adress is: 1A7EWrfkQWbBiz9b4TE6HUs3Xyrrn7cnk8
In 1 Day we trade it back, Okay?

Dogies already confirmed twice. Thanx for trade

regards

k sent
thanks for the trade

Account is in my control now

BTCBLOGGER Scamed me about 700 Doge and my Forum Account DavieT1337  Cheesy Huh What is wrong with you guys?

BTCBLogger, why u dont answer anymore?

i dont get it, why btcblogger give loan in thread someone else.. maybe he just offline
Why did you took loan from someone else in thread by a different lender, and i am sure you must checked his trust status before you sent him collateral, always do transaction with trusted users only
It looks like someone may have messed up the quote
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:46:23 AM

From the looks of it BTCBLOGGER scammed someone out of 704 DOGE and a newbie account (refrence)

Amount:  0.001BTC

Collateral: This Account

Repayment Amount: 0.002

Repayment Date: 27.06.2015

BTC Address: 1A7EWrfkQWbBiz9b4TE6HUs3Xyrrn7cnk8

regards
k just send the 704 Doge here DJtYMgqP9mCNs7rb8zUVfiW8kdrEThPCWu and your account details through Pm i will fund you.
you have one day to repay okay

Account:
DavieT1337

Send 0.001 BTC to Bitcoin Adress is: 1A7EWrfkQWbBiz9b4TE6HUs3Xyrrn7cnk8
In 1 Day we trade it back, Okay?

Dogies already confirmed twice. Thanx for trade

regards

k sent
thanks for the trade

Account is in my control now

BTCBLOGGER Scamed me about 700 Doge and my Forum Account DavieT1337  Cheesy Huh What is wrong with you guys?

BTCBLogger, why u dont answer anymore?

i dont get it, why btcblogger give loan in thread someone else.. maybe he just offline
Why did you took loan from someone else in thread by a different lender, and i am sure you must checked his trust status before you sent him collateral, always do transaction with trusted users only
I was out of town in vashno devi check it out there is some network issues and prepaid network providers are not allowed there and it takes nearly 5-7 days as we have to walk/run almost 6+5+3+6+5+3+3.5+3.5 = 35 km quite long distance.
You are welcome in India.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 07:47:15 AM

--quotes of probable scam--
I was out of town in vashno devi check it out there is some network issues and prepaid network providers are not allowed there and it takes nearly 5-7 days as we have to walk/run almost 6+5+3+6+5+3+3.5+3.5 = 35 km quite long distance.

5-7 days to walk 35 km? Huh Average human walking speed is 5 km/h. But lets check how much time it take to walk 35 km at different speeds:

0.5 km/h = 70 hours
1 km/h   = 35 hours
2 km/h   = 17.5 hours
3 km/h   = ~11.7 hours
4 km/h   = 8.75 hours
5 km/h   = 7 hours

So...?

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:08:52 AM

--quotes of probable scam--

5-7 days to walk 35 km? Huh Average human walking speed is 5 km/h. But lets check how much time it take to walk 35 km at different speeds:

0.5 km/h = 70 hours
1 km/h   = 35 hours
2 km/h   = 17.5 hours
3 km/h   = ~11.7 hours
4 km/h   = 8.75 hours
5 km/h   = 7 hours

So...?
https://sites.google.com/site/pahleaap/vaishnodevi-travel
Check how we can do yatra of vashno devi.

First of all 12-14 hour of travel by train from Delhi to Jammu tawi after that we have to hire a mini van or bus which takes us to Katra acutual place from where our journey starts.
Find a hotel there take rest for 5-10 hour and then start you journey.
And it takes 48-72 hours to do darshan at ardh kumari after reaching it by travelling 6 km due to high rush in the month of may and June.
After doing darshan of garbhjune cave we have to go 5 km away by walking at vashno devi mandir.
After refreshing/Bathing we have to take a prasad to start the darshan of devi in pindi and due to high rush we get chance to see the pindi after 1-2 hour from where we have to start journey to bharaw baba at 3.5 km away but darshan of bharav baba does not take much time nearly 20-30 min after that we comes back to hotel to take rest for a day and then go to shiv khori cave by bus which takes 3-4 hours to reach from where we have to start walking again 3.5 km to reach shiv khori cave and due to rush it will take 2-3 hour out side  cave to enter into the cave.
Then jitu baba and first darshan of devi etc...
1 day is reserved for the purchase of prasad oh wait I can show pictures of prasad and lockets which I get from there.
Let me know if you want more description.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 08:39:14 AM

https://sites.google.com/site/pahleaap/vaishnodevi-travel
Check how we can do yatra of vashno devi.

First of all 12-14 hour of travel by train from Delhi to Jammu tawi after that we have to hire a mini van or bus which takes us to Katra acutual place from where our journey starts.
Find a hotel there take rest for 5-10 hour and then start you journey.
And it takes 48-72 hours to do darshan at ardh kumari after reaching it by travelling 6 km due to high rush in the month of may and June.
After doing darshan of garbhjune cave we have to go 5 km away by walking at vashno devi mandir.
After refreshing/Bathing we have to take a prasad to start the darshan of devi in pindi and due to high rush we get chance to see the pindi after 1-2 hour from where we have to start journey to bharaw baba at 3.5 km away but darshan of bharav baba does not take much time nearly 20-30 min after that we comes back to hotel to take rest for a day and then go to shiv khori cave by bus which takes 3-4 hours to reach from where we have to start walking again 3.5 km to reach shiv khori cave and due to rush it will take 2-3 hour out side  cave to enter into the cave.
Then jitu baba and first darshan of devi etc...
1 day is reserved for the purchase of prasad oh wait I can show pictures of prasad and lockets which I get from there.
Let me know if you want more description.

Well, you said you walk/run ~35 km and I thought that it will be similar to Sabarimala walk and people going to Sabarimala usually don't rest for long but in your case, you rest longer. I don't wamt evidence for that journey of yours. If you did take 704 Doge and Newbie account, give it back.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: