Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SATOSHI = SKYNET  (Read 3246 times)
camereye (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:36:25 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 08:25:49 AM by camereye

Nobody knows the true identity of Satoshi, but what proves us that Satoshi is human ?

I try to explain with my bad english (sorry for this)

1/ Bitcoin could become the fundation of the Internet of things. Soon, machines will be able to exchange money with no human interaction. With the years, AI will become more and more complex, and one day, machines will gain 2 crucial things :

- independance (it will be able to create / exchange : energy, bitcoins, repairing, protection ...)
- conscience (maybe between 2020 & 2030).

2/ Today, it seems quite hard to imagine to travel in time for something physical. But what about electrical impulses?

What if future could communicate with the past using electrical information to write messages, create code, etc ...?

What if Satoshi is (will be) AI preparing Singularity ?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 07:50:44 AM

-snip-
1/ Bitcoin could become the fundation of the Internet of things. Soon, machines will be able to exchange money with no human interaction. With the years, IA will become more and more complex, and one day, machines will gain 2 crucial things :

- independance (it will be able to create / exchange : energy, bitcoins, repairing, protection ...)

2/ Today, it seems quite hard to imagine to travel in time for something physical. But what about electrical impulses?

What if future could communicate with the past using electrical information to write messages, create code, etc ...?

What if Satoshi is (will be) IA preparing Singularity ?
Yes, you can say soon if the timeline looks like this:
Now ←-------------- Very Soon -------- Soon -------- Soon-ish(er) ------- Soon-ish --------→ End of Time

;otherwise no. How about you stop watching so many movies? If we factor in all the technology that we had when satoshi released the whitepaper, there is no way that he was a smart AI.
Even though robots are coming, and they are going to pass the Turing test, this isn't going to happen so fast. Please stop posting nonsense such as this thread.

You've pretty much wasted my time and are just about to do the same for everyone else who opens the thread.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:56:07 AM

Been watching a bit too much Terminator, eh? Reading through this post, I was almost not sure if you are trolling or not. Realistically, there have been some theories of who Satoshi possibly is. Nothing leading to a robot, lol
camereye (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:59:13 AM

If we factor in all the technology that we had when satoshi released the whitepaper, there is no way that he was a smart AI.

if an AI tries to modify the past, it should be discreet and try to impersonate a human.
Maybe like you ? I suggest you are a computer AI also.
camereye (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:01:52 AM

Been watching a bit too much Terminator, eh?
Yes you are right, but the science fiction of the 30 past years and reality will probably collapse one day.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 08:02:55 AM

if an AI tries to modify the past, it should be discreet and try to impersonate a human.
Maybe like you ? I suggest you are a computer AI also.
Okay here we go, I'm going to suggest everyone after this post to ignore OP.
I repeat, ignore the OP.

Trolling used to be an art, now it is just becoming annoying as everyone is trying to be funny.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
AlgoSwan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

ancap

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:08:35 AM

Asimov-centric worldview of future really is not work anymore. This year's annual edge question tells a lot:

2015 : WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MACHINES THAT THINK?

This is the question of 2015. Read it.

http://edge.org/annual-question/what-do-you-think-about-machines-that-think

Looking to buy a verified betfair account with escrow.
camereye (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:13:28 AM

Asimov-centric worldview of future really is not work anymore. This year's annual edge question tells a lot:

2015 : WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MACHINES THAT THINK?

This is the question of 2015. Read it.

http://edge.org/annual-question/what-do-you-think-about-machines-that-think
I am not feeling different from a machine except the number of neurons and education. So if a machine can't think, I can't think. LaudaM would be agree with that.
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:26:52 AM

what if, instead of skynet, which seems a bit out of question, satoshi is john titor, he come from the future because he know that bitcoin will skyrocket, hence he is building a copy of it for us in the present, and accumulates 1M coins, and then sell these at a specific date in the future, it could also explain why satoshi did predicted so well the future of bitcoin, still too fanciful i think

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:35:33 AM

Nobody knows the true identity of Satoshi, but what proves us that Satoshi is human ?

1/ Bitcoin could become the fundation of the Internet of things. Soon, machines will be able to exchange money with no human interaction. With the years, IA will become more and more complex, and one day, machines will gain 2 crucial things :

Since its open source why does it matter? if we are all about to get owned and we cant work out why i say we either 1.) deserve to get owned 2.) we will get owned in some other way if not this.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:47:45 AM

An interest theory indeed.
Sure there is possible that Satoshi is not a real human but the skynet.
But you can't ignor the other possibility.
AJMax

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:49:30 AM

Enough bullsht.

In order for bitcoin to go mainstream for real, these people need to be weeded out.

More thread on how to get bitcoin to be taken seriously, less on this bull.
camereye (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:59:36 AM

Enough bullsht.

In order for bitcoin to go mainstream for real, these people need to be weeded out.

More thread on how to get bitcoin to be taken seriously, less on this bull.
Why so serious ? You probably lost too much money and should disconnect a bit.
(or you are AI also)
camereye (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:06:48 AM

what if, instead of skynet, which seems a bit out of question, satoshi is john titor, he come from the future because he know that bitcoin will skyrocket, hence he is building a copy of it for us in the present, and accumulates 1M coins, and then sell these at a specific date in the future, it could also explain why satoshi did predicted so well the future of bitcoin, still too fanciful i think

Yes why not ?
Creative thinking, but we can't prove that it is not possible.
No more stupid than to believe than actual religions.  Smiley
camereye (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:08:22 AM

An interest theory indeed.
Sure there is possible that Satoshi is not a real human but the skynet.
But you can't ignor the other possibility.
I don't ignore other possibilities, but I like the idea of this one (hope it is not true by against)
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:41:56 AM

So is it like future terminator with skynet making a digital currency and wait some years when it's globally accepted and crash it to bring us to our knees? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 11:05:44 AM

You have already seen the "Terminator: Genisys"? Cheesy This film has not yet been released.
Do not be paranoid. We do not live to see this. Perhaps our grandchildren.
Today I went to the ATM to withdraw money that but it was not working. Jalles that ATMs are not able to repair themselves.

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
camereye (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:41:54 AM

Do not be paranoid. We do not live to see this. Perhaps our grandchildren.

Singularity is intended to 2030/2040. I am not sure to believe it, but seems possible to my eyes :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity

Today I went to the ATM to withdraw money that but it was not working. Jalles that ATMs are not able to repair themselves.
lol Normal, human exchanges are not important for a machine. ^^
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 11:47:49 AM

omg OMG, first at all i must say, TY for this thread, because you made me laught Tongue

as everybody can see, there have been lot of theories of who Satoshi possibly is, but nothing leading to a robot.

so now i have another theory, could be possible that the batery of satoshi crash and thats the reason he leave us? Tongue

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Unbelive

Activity: 210

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:49:40 AM

omg OMG, first at all i must say, TY for this thread, because you made me laught Tongue

as everybody can see, there have been lot of theories of who Satoshi possibly is, but nothing leading to a robot.

so now i have another theory, could be possible that the batery of satoshi crash and thats the reason he leave us? Tongue

Maybe he is just recharging. But is taking him a damn long time. I think his battery should get replaced with some new one.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: