Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING YOUTUBE BOTS Likes Dislike Comment Flag View  (Read 1204 times)
Paddle90 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:49:52 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 09:41:23 AM by hilariousandco

Selling YouTube comment/View/Like/Dislike/Flag bots, People usually buy it for $100 so I'll charge that much for all 4 of them. All of them do the same thing that's listed above, Just that it's 4 different programs so they all will perform better and faster all together. If you need screenshots of them, let me know! I will show them immediately. Also selling plenty of other programs, Just hit me up and tell me what you're looking for!

brendasmith982

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:52:02 AM

Selling YouTube comment/View/Like/Dislike/Flag bots, People usually buy it for $100 so I'll charge that much for all 4 of them. All of them do the same thing that's listed above, Just that it's 4 different programs so they all will perform better and faster all together. If you need screenshots of them, let me know! I will show them immediately. Also selling plenty of other programs, Just hit me up and tell me what you're looking for!

Just a Young YouTuber trying to get his dream setup! All donations are accepted. Smiley

My BTC Address

1Q4WMi73VotneexP2BMRixVHtMWRSwP3as

Pls post proofs

Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:05:24 AM

Just a Young YouTuber trying to get his dream setup! All donations are accepted. Smiley

My BTC Address

1Q4WMi73VotneexP2BMRixVHtMWRSwP3as

man you need to move this thread to goods<digital goods section..
please post some screenshots, otherewise no one gonna buy your stuffs..
thank you.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:11:31 AM

Buying bot likes is not worth . What is the use if it, if its nkt real one,If they are real. Total waste of money.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:01:35 AM

Most likely this is fake , because you can't simply generate likes,comments from nowhere unless you have accounts , so basically you should have a decent amount of accounts and I don't see how it's useful while they are your accounts Likes are made so other people who subscribed on your channel can see them and view the video .
For views you may be able to make a simple BOT using Proxies and loading videos more then one time but Youtube may find out once you reach about 301 views (they start to check if they are legit) .
So ... Be aware people , if you want something legit there is alot of services like AddMeFast , You like/comments people videos/facebook/tweets => you get points => you use point to get Likes/comments/Tweets etc .

Paddle90 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:25:31 PM

Yes, you'll need an account list and working proxies. I'll post screenshots as soon as I'm out of the shower. About to head in now, And it's real lmao, also it gets pasts 301 check. Just that everyone's selling views and shit but I can give you the programs to do it yourself for $100 instead of paying $100 for 50k views or subscribers.
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:35:34 PM

Yes, you'll need an account list and working proxies. I'll post screenshots as soon as I'm out of the shower. About to head in now, And it's real lmao, also it gets pasts 301 check. Just that everyone's selling views and shit but I can give you the programs to do it yourself for $100 instead of paying $100 for 50k views or subscribers.

Graphic user Interface won't really proove anything , you should post a video of the program working with all functions you mentioned on the Original post .
Also I think people prefer paying 100$ for 50k Subscribers then creating 50,000 Gmail account manually or even paying more to get another BOT that does that + pays for a DeathCaptcha accounts to do the account creation Captcha's Bypass .

Paddle90 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:40:30 PM

http://prntscr.com/7g5ta2
http://prntscr.com/7g5upt
http://prntscr.com/7g5vvs
http://prntscr.com/7g5w6j

All the screenshots of every program. Please let me know if you'd like to buy!
Paddle90 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:48:44 PM

Graphic user Interface won't really proove anything , you should post a video of the program working with all functions you mentioned on the Original post .
Also I think people prefer paying 100$ for 50k Subscribers then creating 50,000 Gmail account manually or even paying more to get another BOT that does that + pays for a DeathCaptcha accounts to do the account creation Captcha's Bypass .

Theres about 5 account creators. And it already comes with a few accounts. And DBC only costs 5$ lol. I'll even give you the 5$. Also, I was giving an example. 100-1k subscribers is already 100$. I'm giving you the tool to do it yourself permanently. This is maybe the best deal anyone has ever offered tbh. Don't know why you're slandering, If you wont purchase theres no reason for you to be slandering this man.
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 05:34:43 PM

http://prntscr.com/7g5ta2
http://prntscr.com/7g5upt
http://prntscr.com/7g5vvs
http://prntscr.com/7g5w6j

All the screenshots of every program. Please let me know if you'd like to buy!

Thanks for telling us that it's a cracked software that you got for free. I think I'll go get it from Abuser too.

Paddle90 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:45:07 PM

Lol. Abuser is incarcerated. The program hasn't surfaced the internet in 2 years. Good luck trying to find it. But once again, Still selling these programs if anyone is interested!
Athertle

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 05:49:30 PM

Lol. Abuser is incarcerated. The program hasn't surfaced the internet in 2 years. Good luck trying to find it. But once again, Still selling these programs if anyone is interested!

A simple search on the Internet:

http://prntscr.com/7g6q3j

K.

sana9821

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:19:42 PM

A simple search on the Internet:

http://prntscr.com/7g6q3j

K.
he he he and he says that people usually buy it for 100 dollars... Cheesy

Paddle90 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:20:30 PM

Congratulations, You've most likely been backdoored. Skids these days, Also thats 1 out of the plenty I have, And that one is mostlikely binded with a rat you idiot. Now if you aren't buying, Get the fuck off of my thread.
EvenMatt

Activity: 350

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:38:12 PM

are your bots able to create views?
and some fake subscribers?
greetings

Paddle90 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:59:07 PM

are your bots able to create views?
and some fake subscribers?
greetings

Yes, Please take a look at the screenshots I've posted.
Athertle

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 08:41:48 PM

Congratulations, You've most likely been backdoored. Skids these days, Also thats 1 out of the plenty I have, And that one is mostlikely binded with a rat you idiot. Now if you aren't buying, Get the fuck off of my thread.

What's up with getting so mad? Plus, it's the same probability that you have a software with a rat as I do; unless, of course, you're saying that you're Abuser and you cracked the software yourself. (That's not possible because you said that he was incarcerated.)

I'm just telling your buyers that you're selling a software that you can get for free for $100.

Paddle90 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:44:36 PM

What's up with getting so mad? Plus, it's the same probability that you have a software with a rat as I do; unless, of course, you're saying that you're Abuser and you cracked the software yourself. (That's not possible because you said that he was incarcerated.)

I'm just telling your buyers that you're selling a software that you can get for free for $100.

He got only 1 program online that was most likely backdoored. I'm selling all of these tools for 100$. Like damn man read before posting. I'm getting mad because people who don't know what the fuck they're talking about keep posting random bullshit trying to slander this, I just want to sell these tools to who ever wants it, If you don't want to buy then why the hell are you posting on this thread. Also you can virustotal.com these tools, There's no virus on them. ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE 8 PROGRAMS FOR SALE, THAT DUDE ONLY FOUND ONE OUT OF THE 8 ONLINE AND ITS MOST LIKELY BACKDOORED ANYWAY. Again, If you aren't buying, Fuck off.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: