Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Dice!  (Read 11630 times)
DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 07:49:24 PM

I just find it really wrong that you lie about payouts/odds. Isnt that kinda bad?
i have one thing to say...

--- uh what was it ....

----- I Know now ...

-------- YOU SUCKS.. get a life?, maybe he is looking into it?, Rom didn't get build on day, did it?, and if you look after, people are still playing, so you're fucking cram shit don't hurt it, come again..

....He wanted to buy it instead of make it himself for the phailphailcoin   Roll Eyes
poor guy

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carnth

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 08:19:58 PM

I had fun playing.

Sometimes the transactions slowed down a little but then again, I was betting back to back. But I always got paid!

And I also have the current record for biggest win  Grin

new update on biggest winners!

http://ltcdice.net/12c285a35a8cc27a5112d82c514a8f740eb3dc421b0fe15e83dd67a9fc4f8860-1.html

Payout: 794.525 LTC

congrats to Payout Address: LfSoXkSC1jRWBEZBgJBYGcwJm6Whj6iZHv

Yep, that's me.
DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 08:25:26 PM

I had fun playing.

Sometimes the transactions slowed down a little but then again, I was betting back to back. But I always got paid!

And I also have the current record for biggest win  Grin

http://ltcdice.net/12c285a35a8cc27a5112d82c514a8f740eb3dc421b0fe15e83dd67a9fc4f8860-1.html

yea the transactions can slow down sometimes for security reasons and if alot of people are betting at the same time, or very fast.  Currently working on some backend stuff that will speed up all transaction speeds and give me the ability to collect more statistics.

Glad you enjoy playing!

DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 10:22:41 PM

Server has been upgraded to deal with the increased bandwidth and load

AndyRossy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 08:10:54 PM

I just find it really wrong that you lie about payouts/odds. Isnt that kinda bad?
i have one thing to say...

--- uh what was it ....

----- I Know now ...

-------- YOU SUCKS.. get a life?, maybe he is looking into it?, Rom didn't get build on day, did it?, and if you look after, people are still playing, so you're fucking cram shit don't hurt it, come again..

....He wanted to buy it instead of make it himself for the phailphailcoin   Roll Eyes
poor guy

Correct xD i did offer to buy a copy of it; but in retrospec would of been a mistake, if, you dont even know how to fix the odds on the homepage.  I've also found a few other things wrong with it.

Anyway seriously, fix the odds. 

Also maybe stop bumping your own advert for advertising gambling, this isnt really much to do with Alt Currency anymore; it's more using a currency to gamble.
DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2012, 09:08:34 PM

Actually this does have to deal with the Alt Currency. Because of this site we have found out a few things about the load LTC can take. As well as the LTC explorer and also the high TX fees that LTC deals with.

BECAUSE of this GAMBLING website you hate so much, and the information we have been able to gather through all of these transactions of
BET: 37375.58159683 LTC
PAYOUT: 35249.67944416 LTC
Total bets 2391

Some of the things that I mentioned at the beginning are being brought up to the developers of LTC and the explorer. I dont know what YOU have done to help improve anything at all or if you even could. Your ppcoin took a massive pump and dump and is probably going to be gone forever. Because of LTCDice.net we are going to be able to improve the overall Litecoin network. Not to mention all of the LTC I have bought to run this site. We have created demand for more LTC to help the network.

tl;dr
Maybe its easier for your to understand if I put it like this. Consider it a stress test for Litecoin and because of the stress test we are able to see what needs to be improved on the next release of the LTC client.

*we -referring to the LTC community as a whole

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 10:13:11 PM

Just did some small scale testing for LTCDice, I sent 8, 1 LTC bets and 1 1.8LTC bet to the under 8000 (12%) all within a short time frame. I believe it took me a minute to have them all sent out. I received all of my transactions back within 1-2 minutes, with the exception of one, that took less than one minute to get back. I won my last bet, which just so happened to be my largest one at 1.8 LTC, and I ended up winning 14.2046. After my total spending of 10.6 LTC (including transaction fees) I'm up roughly 3.8 LTC.

The intent was to help dice test, so I didn't really send large bets, but everything worked well with the bets I did send. We were both expecting it to take a little bit longer for a response as we believed that the network gets clogged by lots of small bets, but it seems all bets were paid back as soon as the 1st confirmation from the sent bets confirmed.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 12:01:21 AM

I also sent 36 bets of .3LTC each to help stress test the system. 31/36 came though within minutes, but something odd happened to the 5/36. Dice is fixing this, so it doesn't happen to you.  Cheesy

So in the mean time, don't send incredibly small bet increments every other second, as these seem to jam the system.
DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2012, 01:31:44 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2012, 01:42:44 AM by DiCE1904

I also sent 36 bets of .3LTC each to help stress test the system. 31/36 came though within minutes, but something odd happened to the 5/36. Dice is fixing this, so it doesn't happen to you.  Cheesy

So in the mean time, don't send incredibly small bet increments every other second, as these seem to jam the system.

appreciate all the testing SaltySpitoon

Try and space bets out at least a little bit like SaltySpitoon said.

DiCE1904 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2012, 01:06:53 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2012, 06:33:31 PM by DiCE1904

Well it  seems that we must have been doing something right to get someones time, money, and attention to DDoS us. So sit back, eat some popcorn until we are back online.

http://isitup.org/ltcdice.net

Cool

SITE IS BACK UP!

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 09:02:53 AM

SCAMMER

THIS SITE LIES ABOUT ODDS

SCAM SCAM SCAM
Greedi

Activity: 266

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2012, 09:14:12 AM

SCAMMER

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Lol, as far i can read, the site op is looking into it?, lol give ham a chance before tagging him as a scammer?

I see people plays alot - http://ltcdice.net/stats

And wrong ods is not very much, but yeah still, it should be fix'ed, but know i know DiCE1904 very good, he's like my brother, i know he is looking into it, to get the system to calc the house edge and odds right..

SO dude, take a break before tagging him as a scammer..

LitecoinTalk - Sign up today!
Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 09:37:05 AM

SCAMMER

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Lol, as far i can read, the site op is looking into it?, lol give ham a chance before tagging him as a scammer?

I see people plays alot - http://ltcdice.net/stats

And wrong ods is not very much, but yeah still, it should be fix'ed, but know i know DiCE1904 very good, he's like my brother, i know he is looking into it, to get the system to calc the house edge and odds right..

SO dude, take a break before tagging him as a scammer..

What greedi said, when they shut up shop without warning and disappear then you have real cause for concern.

AndyRossy

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 09:52:38 AM

How long do you give someone to stop them lying about the odds?
Greedi

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2012, 09:55:53 AM

Lol?, not you again, you are just pissed over DiCE didn't want to sell the source to you!..

People, take it easy, he is looking into it.

Its not like he is taking 50%, its under 1%, so come on people..

as logs says (http://ltcdice.net/log) people are getting there winning, yea, the odds is ~0.8% wrong, but i know personly he is looing into it.. give him a chance!

Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
AndyRossy

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 10:29:17 AM

Lol?, not you again, you are just pissed over DiCE didn't want to sell the source to you!..

xD not really

- if you look at the log page, realize you can write anything after the ? to cause a pretty SQL error  (ref: http://ltcdice.net/log.php?page=81 -> http://ltcdice.net/log.php?page=' )

- the guy doesnt even know how to stop chopping of floats/casting during math (hence the problem with odds).  

I'd be willing to bet it's just polling listtransactions (hence if you send too many, it forgets, as it probably doesnt change the default "returned" of 10; and the script probably not even written by op.

- I'd also be willing to bet that a lot of the bets, originate from the same IP as the server too ( his DDoS claim, was over 24 hours, wierdly the number of bets sent to this address/backlogged was nearly none...., I guess op didnt pay his bill more likely.)

So please ~~ yes I did email him at start, asking him if he'd be willing to sell a copy

A big mistake,

I should have read into the business before even doing this.  I've read into it since, in an attempt to look at what the others do.

It's not a piece of software i'd be interested in having, nor, is op somebody who you should be trusting with even 1 satoshi.

A good piece of software would latch off of getmempool itself, wouldnt be written by somebody who doesnt understand integer truncation, that wouldnt use listtransaction; so falls over when too many tx's sent at once, and wouldnt throw SQL errors at people.

Greedi

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2012, 10:38:53 AM

xD not really

- if you look at the log page, realize you can write anything after the ? to cause a pretty SQL error  (ref: http://ltcdice.net/log.php?page=81 -> http://ltcdice.net/log.php?page=' )

- the guy doesnt even know how to stop chopping of floats/casting during math (hence the problem with odds). 

I'd be willing to bet it's just polling listtransactions (hence if you send too many, it forgets, as it probably doesnt change the default "returned" of 10; and the script probably not even written by op.

- I'd also be willing to bet that a lot of the bets, originate from the same IP as the server too ( his DDoS claim, was over 24 hours, wierdly the number of bets sent to this address/backlogged was nearly none...., I guess op didnt pay his bill more likely.)

So please ~~ yes I did email him at start, asking him if he'd be willing to sell a copy

A big mistake,

I should have read into the business before even doing this.  I've read into it since, in an attempt to look at what the others do.

It's not a piece of software i'd be interested in having, nor, is op somebody who you should be trusting with even 1 satoshi.

A good piece of software would latch off of getmempool itself, wouldnt be written by somebody who doesnt understand integer truncation, that wouldnt use listtransaction; so falls over when too many tx's sent at once, and wouldnt throw SQL errors at people.

I just lol'ed biig time!

First, don't do that in log?, no reason for, when you can write a number?, do everything need to be perfect?, no.. i don't think so.. punk...

An i can stand in for the DDoS, since it was my server that got DDoS'ed same server where LitecoinTalk is hosted, he have rented somer server space at me, since my server got DDoS'ed, it will also go over LTCDice ..

Damn, i just hate you more and more, for every second there goes..

and no, you're wrong, it does not just poll listtransactions .. don't begin to talk about shit you don't even know anything about..

Yea, you shoudl read more up about the buisness, for you're doing it all wrong..
Before all this hating on LTCDice, read up on you're stuff better.

And maybe instead of all this hating, maybe come with suggestions instead?, we are are for helping each other, not here for all the hatings..

so, now i tell you to stop you're fuc*king bullshit, either stop spam this topic with you're shit, or come with suggestion, help instead..

Make love, fuck hating

peace out!

Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
AndyRossy

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 10:44:58 AM

xD not really

- if you look at the log page, realize you can write anything after the ? to cause a pretty SQL error  (ref: http://ltcdice.net/log.php?page=81 -> http://ltcdice.net/log.php?page=' )

A big mistake,

I should have read into the business before even doing this.  I've read into it since, in an attempt to look at what the others do.

I just lol'ed biig time!

First, don't do that in log?, no reason for, when you can write a number?, do everything need to be perfect?, no.. i don't think so.. punk...

An i can stand in for the DDoS, since it was my server that got DDoS'ed same server where LitecoinTalk is hosted, he have rented somer server space at me, since my server got DDoS'ed, it will also go over LTCDice ..

and no, you're wrong, it does not just poll listtransactions .. don't begin to talk about shit you don't even know anything about..

Yea, you shoudl read more up about the buisness, for you're doing it all wrong..

And maybe instead of all this hating, maybe come with suggestions instead?, we are are for helping each other, not here for all the hatings..

so, now i tell you to stop you're fuc*king bullshit, either stop spam this topic with you're shit, or come with suggestion, help instead..

Make love, fuck hating

peace out!

I was explaining why it was a mistake emailing op about software.

Suggestion was posted earlier in thread to fix odds.

The "dont send too many bets at once" has not been addressed, I can not think of any other reason as to why this wouldnt work.

The SQL errors are dangerous.

Fair enough, I accept the DDoS may be legit (as he's running it on a shared server) but, then nobody bets during the DDoS? Seems strange.

I have no problem with OP, I have a problem with, software being ran / created by idiots dealing with other peoples money; and at the same time misleading them.

My suggestion is OP should

a) Fix the odds issue
b) Fix the "no more than X bets per hour" issue
c) Look at the SQL issue, I dont know if it's SQL injectable, but the error suggests so.

AndyRossy

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 10:46:26 AM

Quoted for humour purposes.  Smiley Made my day.
Greedi

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2012, 11:01:38 AM

xD not really

- if you look at the log page, realize you can write anything after the ? to cause a pretty SQL error  (ref: http://ltcdice.net/log.php?page=81 -> http://ltcdice.net/log.php?page=' )

A big mistake,

I should have read into the business before even doing this.  I've read into it since, in an attempt to look at what the others do.

I just lol'ed biig time!

Make love, fuck hating

peace out!

I was explaining why it was a mistake emailing op about software.

Suggestion was posted earlier in thread to fix odds.

The "dont send too many bets at once" has not been addressed, I can not think of any other reason as to why this wouldnt work.

The SQL errors are dangerous.

Fair enough, I accept the DDoS may be legit (as he's running it on a shared server) but, then nobody bets during the DDoS? Seems strange.

I have no problem with OP, I have a problem with, software being ran / created by idiots dealing with other peoples money; and at the same time misleading them.

My suggestion is OP should

a) Fix the odds issue
b) Fix the "no more than X bets per hour" issue
c) Look at the SQL issue, I dont know if it's SQL injectable, but the error suggests so.

Thank you, see i like that post way better.. fuck all the hating.

And no, its not hosted on a shared server, its hosted on My server Smiley..

a) I know he's looking into it.
b) What?, that sounds like something i've missed there.
c) I'll help him with that.

Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: