Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦BITSTONE♦BST♦♦NEW DEVELOPMENT CURRENTLY UNDERWAY♦♦NO PREMINE♦♦ NO ICO♦♦♦  (Read 15158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:19:41 PM

Users will be able to utilize BitStone (BST) to purchase and sell luxury items from a network of merchants who accept (BST) as a secure form of payment.

I'm assuming brick and mortar stores would be involved? Which location(s) you have in mind?

If anyone would like to personally take a look at the gems or verify we are legit, they are welcome to visit.

What city/state are you based at?

I am in the Nashville TN Area and have spoken to a few Jewelry Stores that are interested in accepting BST once it is released and stabilizes.  They do have a web presence and the plan is to have 1-2 accepting BST before Christmas.  Anyone is welcome to view the Art/Gems we have and will have on the webstore with an Appointment - We will not be selling jewelry, only loose stones and art and hope to fill the gap of jewelry with a third party store.  Our address, LLC documents etc will be available on the website.  

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:06:21 PM

Watching this

Thanks for the support.

Thanks for the update.. Smiley Looking forward to the pictures and whitepaper

Here are a few pics:

This is one we just acquired yesterday evening.

Diamond below is 2.18 CT and  worth $35,000. The Diamond Cut is a "Round Excellent". The Diamond Color is "D"

Here we have a 1.8 CT - list price $23,000

Here we have a 1.58 CT - list price $15,000

I would like to invest in stage 1. I have 5 btc. I can't wait to see bitstone moon on the market!
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:42:05 PM

Seems interesting, so how does this work how are we guaranteed an ownership of these gems?
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:52:00 PM

I looked the dev up. All checks out. He must have seen a lot of snatch in his day. Grin Grin Grin

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
@boutiuqe

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:21:31 PM

First of all, do you have any certificate for the diamond ?
Can you upload it?
GIA or EGL ...
Just to be clraify that is real diamond. Before I invest.
CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:26:07 AM

I looked the dev up. All checks out. He must have seen a lot of snatch in his day. Grin Grin Grin

That looks decent. Getting more action than a toilet seat too probably. Still its a MD licence. 

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:31:51 AM

Yes, give me a day or two and I will pull out some of the certified stones and upload pics of the certifications. 

I have a variety of certified and uncertified stones.  All of the big stones are certified, and all of the uncertified stones will have the option of us getting certified before shipping them out.  We will have several options available on the certification from EGL, GIA and GIA Graduate Appraisals.  Each one has its benefits, obviously GIA is the gold standard but EGL is respectable and has a much quicker turn around.  The GIA Graduate appraisal is done from a local appraiser and is less expensive and the fastest turn around.  We are aiming to make it as safe as possible and bend over backwards to make sure the customers of the gems are content with their purchases.  Lastly, each stone has a list price and those are dictated by the market, but we will be priced below current market/list price. 

Thanks

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:37:23 AM

Seems interesting, so how does this work how are we guaranteed an ownership of these gems?

Obviously when the BST are released and mined, there will be some apprehension about making large purchases from the BitStone Store.  We have considered this in the planning of BitStone and have incorporated steps to alleviate some of the concern.  First, we are doing the Give Aways etc to establish some trust and proof of ownership. Those items will be received prior to the release of BitStone.  Secondly, we have no problem using escrow services on purchases.  We would request that the escrow person chosen by the buyer be a respected member of the community and that those fees be paid by the buyer. 

We are wanting to establish BitStone as the Premium Crypto Currency, and will take all steps necessary to ensure our reputation and reliability.  I think we have already shown we are serious about listening to peoples ideas as shown with the concern about the Private ICO, yet regardless of what we do I am sure the haters and FUD will continue.   

I think that once things get rolling we will set a new standard in Altcoins, where features and functionality of a coin will need to be in place instead of empty promises and deceit upon release.  Secondly, I think the days of "Mystery Dev's" are limited and the days of Dev's without accountability are limited as well.  We have a large number of people involved in BitStone development and our attention to detail will show in our coin release, the testing we have done with the blockchain and wallets , the detail in the Website and WhitePaper and every other facet of BitStone. 

Thanks...

MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:17:14 AM

It's about time someone releases something worth investing in, I will definitely be getting in on the first round of the ICO.  You guys have been more transparent than 99% of developers and have offered to meet in person and now offering to accept escrow.  Nice

Doc and Dev Team- f@$& the Fudders, it's apparent that a couple of them are developers and are scared you are onto something. Heaven forbid bst succeeds and then the standards are raised for those assholes.

Doc-- what's the lowest you would take for the big ass diamond - I can't afford it but I can dream 😁

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:20:56 AM

It's about time someone releases something worth investing in, I will definitely be getting in on the first round of the ICO.  You guys have been more transparent than 99% of developers and have offered to meet in person and now offering to accept escrow.  Nice

Doc and Dev Team- f@$& the Fudders, it's apparent that a couple of them are developers and are scared you are onto something. Heaven forbid bst succeeds and then the standards are raised for those assholes.

Doc-- what's the lowest you would take for the big ass diamond - I can't afford it but I can dream 😁

Only accepting BST for it, so I cannot tell you until BST is released.  I hope you find something that appeals to you in the BST store. 

scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:01:35 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 05:24:24 AM by scarsbergholden

Obviously when the BST are released and mined, there will be some apprehension about making large purchases from the BitStone Store.  We have considered this in the planning of BitStone and have incorporated steps to alleviate some of the concern.  First, we are doing the Give Aways etc to establish some trust and proof of ownership. Those items will be received prior to the release of BitStone.  Secondly, we have no problem using escrow services on purchases.  We would request that the escrow person chosen by the buyer be a respected member of the community and that those fees be paid by the buyer.  

We are wanting to establish BitStone as the Premium Crypto Currency, and will take all steps necessary to ensure our reputation and reliability.  I think we have already shown we are serious about listening to peoples ideas as shown with the concern about the Private ICO, yet regardless of what we do I am sure the haters and FUD will continue.  

I think that once things get rolling we will set a new standard in Altcoins, where features and functionality of a coin will need to be in place instead of empty promises and deceit upon release.  Secondly, I think the days of "Mystery Dev's" are limited and the days of Dev's without accountability are limited as well.  We have a large number of people involved in BitStone development and our attention to detail will show in our coin release, the testing we have done with the blockchain and wallets , the detail in the Website and WhitePaper and every other facet of BitStone.  

Thanks...

The more I see you guys holding your stance with your objectives, the more and more I begin to like you guys. I think this is going to be huge, and people are going to be hesitant until the first giveways are finalized. There is too much on the table for me to not believe you guys are real with what you guys say you are doing. I will be investing without a doubt, I want some diamonds. Good luck guys, and dont let us down.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:14:54 AM

D color diamond looks good. Guessing from the price, I would hope the clarity is a VS2 or better. Grin   Maybe an SI1 since the cut is excellent. (And cut is more important than clarity anyway.)
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:24:13 AM

D color diamond looks good. Guessing from the price, I would hope the clarity is a VS2 or better. Grin   Maybe an SI1 since the cut is excellent. (And cut is more important than clarity anyway.)

I love that you are obviously knowledgable about gems, yes it is an Excellent Cut and I will post the specifics on it in the next day or two-- most of the larger stuff I have or am acquiring is excellent cut - I have the opportunity to supply just about any stone someone desires and special orders will be accepted as well.  

And I agree, Cut is more important.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:31:49 AM

D color diamond looks good. Guessing from the price, I would hope the clarity is a VS2 or better. Grin   Maybe an SI1 since the cut is excellent. (And cut is more important than clarity anyway.)

I love that you are obviously knowledgable about gems, yes it is an Excellent Cut and I will post the specifics on it in the next day or two-- most of the larger stuff I have or am acquiring is excellent cut - I have the opportunity to supply just about any stone someone desires and special orders will be accepted as well.  

Load up on the GHI color .25 & .5 carat rounds that are matched pairs. Nothing like matched pairs so you can make stud earrings for your honey. Wink
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:41:29 AM

Obviously when the BST are released and mined, there will be some apprehension about making large purchases from the BitStone Store.  We have considered this in the planning of BitStone and have incorporated steps to alleviate some of the concern.  First, we are doing the Give Aways etc to establish some trust and proof of ownership. Those items will be received prior to the release of BitStone.  Secondly, we have no problem using escrow services on purchases.  We would request that the escrow person chosen by the buyer be a respected member of the community and that those fees be paid by the buyer.  

We are wanting to establish BitStone as the Premium Crypto Currency, and will take all steps necessary to ensure our reputation and reliability.  I think we have already shown we are serious about listening to peoples ideas as shown with the concern about the Private ICO, yet regardless of what we do I am sure the haters and FUD will continue.  

I think that once things get rolling we will set a new standard in Altcoins, where features and functionality of a coin will need to be in place instead of empty promises and deceit upon release.  Secondly, I think the days of "Mystery Dev's" are limited and the days of Dev's without accountability are limited as well.  We have a large number of people involved in BitStone development and our attention to detail will show in our coin release, the testing we have done with the blockchain and wallets , the detail in the Website and WhitePaper and every other facet of BitStone.  

Thanks...

The more I see you guys holding your stance with your objectives, the more and more I begin to like you guys. I think this is going to be huge, and people are going to be hesitant until the first giveways are finalized. There is too much on the table for me to not believe you guys are real with what you guys say you are doing. I will be investing without a doubt, I want some diamonds. Good luck guys, and dont let us down.

I agree, when people start posting pics and comments after receiving the Give Aways I think it will help tremendously.  We are taking extra steps to ensure that what we are offering is exactly what is stated.  Example, the Ungraded gems we have were taken to a gemologist yesterday and we went through and I got an unofficial grade on each - receipt attached below - I want to be 100% certain that the Ungraded Gems are what is stated on the webstore - that way if someone does not wish to have it graded or needs it ASAP for a gift, they are getting exactly what we say it is.  

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:42:55 AM

Load up on the GHI color .25 & .5 carat rounds that are matched pairs. Nothing like matched pairs so you can make stud earrings for your honey. Wink

I have lots of those sizes but not matched pairs - good idea and i will see what I can do to have some before the Store opens

brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:00:42 PM

When will you able to post preview of the wallet?
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:00:09 PM

When will you able to post preview of the wallet?

The wallets have been completed for some time, I will get a picture uploaded shortly.
Thanks

BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 07:22:06 PM

BitStone Organization has officially launched The BitStone Invitational!

This incentive backed offering will introduce the first 200K BST to the public.

200K BST INVITATIONAL ENDS IN:

BitStone Invitational Details

1) The maximum pool of investments WILL NOT exceed 200 BTC for this funding round.

2) The minimum investment that will be accepted for this offering is 3 BTC.

3) The 200K BST will be split up into sales lots ( 3 BTC = 3,000 BST ; 5 BTC = 5,000 BST ; 10 BTC = 10,000 BST ; 25 BTC = 25,000 BST ; etc )

4) These 200K BST WILL NOT be released until Funding Rounds 1, 2, and 3 are complete.

5) This sale can be public ledger for individual buyers that wish for their sale to be publicly mentioned. ( Not mandatory )

6) We will give away a diamond that appraises for a minimum of $2000 during this first phase funding round! This prize will be delivered to winner before Phase 2 begins. The winner has the option of using the appraiser we work with or can pick out any Jewelry Store in the Franklin or Brentwood TN area to have the diamond appraised prior to it being mailed out, and appraisal paperwork will be included in the package. Each 3 BTC invested into Phase 1 funding round will earn a digital raffle ticket, and winner will be announced publicly here in this forum thread, and on BitStone Website.

7) This sale will start on 6/18/2015 and the duration of this sale will be (7 days) ending on 6/25/2015

8 ) The BitStone Organization will message all participants confirming investments for the offering. After the 3 funding rounds are complete, the Bitstone Organization will contact all investors once again for their wallet addresses. The wallets will be released to the public AFTER the 3 funding rounds are complete.

9) Any other questions about this offering, please contact BitStoneDevelopers@mail.com

The below BTC address was created exclusively for this escrow.
It is the only address you will be asked to send funds to for the BitStone Invitational distribution.

BITSTONE ESCROW WALLET ADDRESS

1DVpZFrHcnpGcyDhPuAevP9o4K8FiBDAdS

Please double, and triple check that you are sending your BTC to the right address!

Just to make sure - check the wallet address listed in MasterTrader777's post right under the OP please
( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088486.msg11603660#msg11603660 ) , before you send your funds!

DISCLAIMER: The BitStone organization will not be held responsible for investors practicing poor handling of their BTC!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN 200K BITSTONE INVITATIONAL:
Send (any amount of) BTC to 1DVpZFrHcnpGcyDhPuAevP9o4K8FiBDAdS
Send a PM with the necessary information (see below example)

Example PM that you would send MasterTrader777:

Quote from: Example
I have sent (amount) BTC to purchase BST in this transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/123456789testexamplebitcointransactiontestexamplebitcointransactionxx

My Email Address is: youremail@goeshere.com
My Social Media Contact is (Not Required): @You or Facebook.com/You
My Skype Username is: SkypeUserNameGoesHere

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:15:29 PM

The above post is correct - i will post a couple of diamonds tonight that can be chosen from for the winner of the raffle.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: