Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦BITSTONE♦BST♦♦NEW DEVELOPMENT CURRENTLY UNDERWAY♦♦NO PREMINE♦♦ NO ICO♦♦♦  (Read 15158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:58:02 PM

Sorry Suchmoon - I will leave that one- I have no reason to delete it

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 05:01:06 PM

Paul Revere - I will delete posts that link to your FUD -

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 05:07:37 PM

BitStone_Dev is an account that several of the team use to Admin this thread - I have not posted with it until today because there was no need.  Unfortunately the only account that can delete your FUD is the OP.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:10:49 PM

BitStone_Dev is an account that several of the team use to Admin this thread - I have not posted with it until today because there was no need.  Unfortunately the only account that can delete your FUD is the OP.

Why do you refuse to answer basic questions about what you are trying to sell? Why are you claiming that this is a "Fair Launch", when there is a 93% Premine? A Fair Launch means that EVERYONE has an even chance at getting coins, what you are proposing is the OPPOSITE of that. YOu are putting 93% of the coins in your pocket before launch. Pure scammage.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 05:13:59 PM

Why do you refuse to answer basic questions about what you are trying to sell? Why are you claiming that this is a "Fair Launch", when there is a 93% Premine? A Fair Launch means that EVERYONE has an even chance at getting coins, what you are proposing is the OPPOSITE of that. YOu are putting 93% of the coins in your pocket before launch. Pure scammage.

I will answer questions that are asked in a respectful way - and do not make unwarranted accusations.  Accusing me of scamming is uncalled for since I have never done any scamming.  Please provide proof other than the fact I posted on HT and own Paycoins.

The coins you are referring to will go to the investors only.  Not into the hands of the Developers.  You are free to mine the coins that are available to mine if you do not want to invest

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 05:27:21 PM

Once again I will delete your post linking the FUD but will answer your questions:

1- The coins are mined, held and distributed to the investors.
2- The exact number of investors is not known
3- There is a ledger kept as people invest.  The investments will be noted in the 2nd post of this thread.

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:33:51 PM

I am not asking you to invest and I am not asking you to believe me, I am asking you to please leave this thread alone and stop posting here.  If this continues I will delete all further post from you.  It is also apparent you do not want to invest or mine BST, and that is fine, but I will not allow you to derail this coin.

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:41:29 PM

Paul Revere - it was deleted because you continue to put a link to your FUD at the bottom

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 05:55:14 PM

It is obvious you have an agenda to destroy this coin only because I owned Paycoins and posted on HT - because if it is the ICO that concerns you then you would do the same on the other ICO coins, but you do not - unless you identify yourself all of your post will be deleted.  I am not required to read or respond to your post and will not play your games of taking comments I make out of context.  

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:59:25 PM

I will answer questions that are asked in a respectful way - and do not make unwarranted accusations.  Accusing me of scamming is uncalled for since I have never done any scamming.  Please provide proof other than the fact I posted on HT and own Paycoins.

The coins you are referring to will go to the investors only.  Not into the hands of the Developers.  You are free to mine the coins that are available to mine if you do not want to invest

Will you make all addresses public so it can be proven that the coins go to investors only and not into your hands?

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 06:02:24 PM

Will you make all addresses public so it can be proven that the coins go to investors only and not into your hands?

We are not trying to hide anything, we will handle it with complete transparency.  I have no problem posting addresses.

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:09:33 PM

All we are asking for is the opportunity to prove ourselves.  I hate what JG did as much as anyone but owning XPY does not make me a scam artist.  We have been more open and honest than any other developer I can think of and will continue to be.  If things are not to your liking then post about it, but please do not destroy BST based on your hate of JG and at least give us a chance to do something positive for crypto.

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 06:22:32 PM

Paul Revere - it was deleted because you continue to put a link to your FUD at the bottom

Paul Revere - for the third or fourth time -- I will not allow you to post links to your FUD

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:27:49 PM

Paul Revere - for the third or fourth time -- I will not allow you to post links to your FUD

The only link is to an archive of THIS thread. Why are you refusing to answer the most basic questions about your coin?

All we are asking for is the opportunity to prove ourselves.  I hate what JG did as much as anyone but owning XPY does not make me a scam artist.  We have been more open and honest than any other developer I can think of and will continue to be.  If things are not to your liking then post about it, but please do not destroy BST based on your hate of JG and at least give us a chance to do something positive for crypto.

You are not being open or honest in the slightest way. You are deleting nearly every question that is being asked. Your coin specs clearly make contradictory claims (blocks 0-100 having ZERO coins awarded, AND having 1,200,000 mined coins). Please explain exactly how these coins are being created, and whose wallet they go in.

And, again: Why are you deleting this?

It is obvious you have an agenda to destroy this coin only because I owned Paycoins and posted on HT - because if it is the ICO that concerns you then you would do the same on the other ICO coins, but you do not - unless you identify yourself all of your post will be deleted.  I am not required to read or respond to your post and will not play your games of taking comments I make out of context. 

How doess asking a couple of very basic and 100% relevant questions about your coin suddenly mean that "It is obvious you have an agenda to destroy this coin only because I owned Paycoins and posted on HT"? News: It doesn't.

Here you clearly state the the first blocks will have ZERO coins awarded, and you also say that 93% of the coins will "be mined" before mining starts. That does not make sense. Where EXACTLY are these 1,200,000 premined coins coming from?

And, are you going to answer these basic questions?

https://archive.is/bSpXD

Please stop being combative and trying to avoid answering the most basic of questions.

https://archive.is/o8lvW

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 07:03:06 PM

If that's the case why did you delete the post pointing that out?

And who is the other member of the team who created the OP and was referring to kilo17 in third person?

I'd like to start asking on-topic questions about your coin but it looks like you'd rather delete posts than answer anything that you don't like. Why is that?
Telescopium

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Diamond good coin

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:39:00 PM

I suggest to create a separate topic titled BitStones is scam. I am willing to support it. We must tell people the truth about premine

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:30:43 PM

I suggest to create a separate topic titled BitStones is scam. I am willing to support it. We must tell people the truth about premine
Already created.
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 08:34:01 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 11:45:14 PM by BitStoneDev

We see you guys have some questions, and we are here to answer them.

We have no problem answering your questions but from here on out can we please make the way in which you ask them a bit more polite?

Nevertheless, thanks for asking them, and please read our response to your concerns below.

About the Coin Spec Page Vector, simple typo that needs to be changed from "0" to "2". We don't think you can deny that we have been completely open about the 1.2M being set for the funding rounds. With "Fair Launch" listed in the vector, this signifies that it will be fair for all miners to get their hashing power locked in to take part in the POW phase before blocks start to reward.

As you can read in the CoinSpecs Vector the rewards are as followed:

(34) actual Bitstone per block between blocks  - (101-750)

(8.5) actual Bitstone per block between blocks  -  (751-1,440)

(1.5) actual Bitstone per block between blocks  - (1,441-43,200)

The 1.2M on block one will be split up into (3) wallets, and these (3) wallets will be publicly available for audit. Address WILL be posted here on the thread and those (3) wallet address will account for (3) purposes.

Wallet 1: This wallet will hold 200K BST. This 200K BST will be set aside for The Invitational (Phase 1 Funding Round) * This is listed on the Coin Specs Vector Page as "Private Investor Round" - We have listened to the community and made the change to not make it private and opened this round up to the public that wish to invest 3 BTC or more. (This edit will also be made) This phase will also be incentivized for investors with the BitStone Organization giving away a diamond appraised at over $2000 USD! This prize will be delivered to winner before Phase 2 begins. The winner has the option of using the appraiser we work with or can pick out any Jewelry Store in the Franklin or Brentwood TN area to have the diamond appraised prior to it being mailed out, and appraisal paperwork will be included in the package. Each 3 BTC invested into Phase 1 funding round will earn a digital raffle ticket, and winner will be announced publicly here in this forum thread, and on BitStone Website.

The ABOVE WALLET ADDRESS WILL BE PUBLIC.

Wallet 2: This wallet will hold 300K BST. This 300K BST will be set aside for The BitcoinTalk General Public Offering (Phase 2 Funding Round) Snip from the OP : BitStone Developers will launch the next phase of BST distribution on BitcoinTalk Forum. This Public Coin offering will provide the general public the first chance of owning a share of 300,000 BitStone. This coin offering will span over the period of (7) calendar days. The minimum investment amount that will be accepted by the BST Developers in this round will be 1 BTC. BitStone Developers are adding an amazing incentive to invest, and for the first time your crypto investment will almost pay for itself! Each Bitcoin invested will earn the investor an Emerald valued at over $170 USD, shipped overnight to the address of your choice!

This offering will pack in another incentive to invest. Snip for the OP : The BitStone Team will also host a raffle for chance to acquire a one of a kind - $10,000 USD appraised Picasso Print! This Picasso will come with all appraisal documentation and certifying paperwork and is available for review upon request. Currently this Picasso would sell at auction for bit more than the appraised value. During this offering investors will be able to purchase raffle tickets for the cost of .1BTC each for a chance to win the Picasso Print. More details about this raffle in the OP.

Wallet 3: This wallet will account for the last 700K BST out of the whole 1.2M mined on block 1. This final phase will account for the 700,000 BitStone in Wallet 3; to be hosted on the popular trading exchange Bittrex! This Coin Offering on the Bittrex Exchange will last a period of (14) calendar days, and a minimum of 50 BTC must be raised for the Bittrex offering to be considered a success. During this final phase raffle ticket purchases for the Picasso Painting will be open to the general public for a donation of (.2 BTC) *per raffle ticket*. Lastly, the coin price for this final phase will be calculated after Phase 2 offering has ended, and will be set at a 200% markup based on Phase 2 valuation...This provides more of an incentive for investors to get in the earlier phased offerings, strengthening the value of BitStone!

Wallet 1 (200K) BST + Wallet 2 (300K) BST + Wallet 3 (700K) BST = 1.2 M BST - Which will all be publicly available for AUDIT.

The other 90K BST in Coin Supply is what we anticipate being minded during the POW Phase.

To clear it all up for you guys, that would make 1.2M BitStone in (3) Pubically Available Wallets * Discribed above * + The POW Phase coins 90K = a supply of 1,290,000 BitStone

We see some other questions about why we deleted some post made here in this thread We can answer those questions. First off, if you 2 were to kindly ready the OP your questions about why we deleted some of your post, would be answered. Some of them can stay, and we don't wish to censor anyone with questions, but sometimes they can be malicious and cause harm. We have a lot of money at stake here...so we don't like to see that on the thread. Sorry if any of the post we have deleted has caused any inconvenience, but we hope you understand the reasoning behind the removal of those post.

*Zero Tolerance for user insults, profanity or FUD in BST Thread*
*BitStone Organization or staff will NEVER post download links for BST platforms, wallets, etc in thread post - If you see one posted it's likely malicious and should not be clicked or downloaded! *
[/center]

If that's the case why did you delete the post pointing that out?

And who is the other member of the team who created the OP and was referring to kilo17 in third person?

I'd like to start asking on-topic questions about your coin but it looks like you'd rather delete posts than answer anything that you don't like. Why is that?

Looks like you are simply talking about the BitStoneDev account, trying to push the fact that there is more than one person with the login credentials. This is simply because Dr. K wanted to have the logins just in case attempts to attack the thread appeared. He is entitled to the rights of this account, just is much as anyone else on the team. Dr. K is doing more than any other developer has ever done for this sort of offering and deserves some respect here guys.

Time to let things run its course is obviously what is needed here in this situation. Time will not only show the community this project is legitimate, but also that we are dedicated to opening up another sales vessel into the Altcoin-Gemstone Marketplace. The community members that have previously posted in this thread have asked questions in a polite manner, and we have gone above and beyond to ensure they have all been answered.

Some community members wanted proof here and there about certain things, and we satisfied the concerns of these community members with professionalism in mind. Our point here is the way in which these community members asked those questions...they asked them with respect and received the same respect in return from the BitStone Team.

Why is it so hard to be respectful and ask your questions politely? We are open to your questions, but please keep them in a respectful manor or they will considered a malicious/harmful and WILL be deleted.

Do we make ourselves clear here?

-BitStoneDev

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 08:43:43 PM

Why is it so hard to be respectful and ask your questions politely? We are open to your questions, but please keep them in a respectful manor or they will considered a malicious/harmful and WILL be deleted.

-BitStoneDev

Respect is earned, not declared. Respect goes both ways too. And disagreeing/criticizing does not mean lack of respect unless you attended Garza's school of Interwebs etiquette.

I consider it highly disrespectful that you posted four paragraphs in an accusatory tone and yet did not answer the simple questions:

If that's the case why did you delete the post pointing that out? (re multiple accounts)

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 09:08:45 PM

-BitStoneDev

Respect is earned, not declared. Respect goes both ways too. And disagreeing/criticizing does not mean lack of respect unless you attended Garza's school of Interwebs etiquette.

I consider it highly disrespectful that you posted four paragraphs in an accusatory tone and yet did not answer the simple questions:

If that's the case why did you delete the post pointing that out? (re multiple accounts)

We can respect your response and will do everything in our power to earn that respect. That process in which we attempt to earn that respect will start now. Lets just be on the same page with trying to avoid the harmful tones, and ask your questions in a respectful manor.

The Response above was a broad response for everyone, not just you...but we have no problem addressing individual concerns one by one as we already have been.

"If that's the case why did you delete the post pointing that out?"

The reason your posts were deleted is because parts of your post broke the thread rules. I have explained the reasoning's for that above SuchMoon.

"And who is the other member of the team who created the OP and was referring to kilo17 in third person?"

Are we talking about this?

"Founding member Dr. Keith Harville, has actively been engaged within the FinTech (Financial Technology) community continually advocating the emergence of digital currencies. He has personally set aside over $1,000,000 USD in precious gems, and artwork as assets for the newly established digital currency BitStone (BST.) The multibillion dollar global precious gemstone market has historically been an aggressive economic ecosystem with wide appeal to the masses from the poor to the very rich due to product desirability for jewelry, collecting and investing. The rarity of precious gemstones have for centuries been collected by the wealthy due to their high concentration of value in a very small package making collecting, storing and the transport of vast wealth more practical than heavy and bulky gold and silver."

The above excerpt was a snippet from "The Founder" Section of the Whitepaper. We considered that more of an opening tone, and felt it fit best where it sits on the OP. The OP was constructed using multiple sources of content created for BitStone. This content was written by multiple members on the team. The Team Overview is outlined in the whitepaper, and we kindly ask that you read it. We hope you don't think we are being rude in that sense of asking you to read it.

"I'd like to start asking on-topic questions about your coin but it looks like you'd rather delete posts than answer anything that you don't like. Why is that?"

As we have mentioned in the above post, we have no problem answering your on-topic questions Such Moon. Post that were deemed harmful and broke the rules were deleted. We will answer anything you have on your mind, but like - we said ask that the way in which those questions be phrased in a respectful manor. We hope that's not asking to much.

We look forward to answering more your questions, and hope our answers to your recent quesitons mentioned above have eased your concerns.

-BitStoneDev

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: