Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trendon Shavers/Pirate ~ New Info  (Read 28877 times)
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 04:10:49 PM

Ok. So he's doxxed. Now you're doxxing the rest of his family, but you still haven't answered my question : what are you going to do besides doxxing? Are you going to beat the bitcoins out of him? Sue him (ALREADY!!)? Cut his head off with a chainsaw and fuck his bleading throat?

What is so ridiculous about wanting to sue him?

This is the USA, where (despite all the e-anarchist teenagers on here) we have laws and it is relatively easy to file a lawsuit against someone who has stolen from you.
There is absolutely nothing ridiculous about it. However, it's been a fairly long time since he's disappeared and there's no lawsuit filed to this day. I get the feeling that you're not going to do anything. Not even sue him.

On a side note, if he lived in my country I would pay some Ukrainians or gypsies to break his legs. It's super-effective  Wink

If (yes I am saying if) he ends up not paying back after a considerable portion of time, I still do not expect a law suit to be filed. If it ends up this was a ponzi there are going to be hardly any funds to seize and somehow I think it is going to take rather long for him to make the money via labor.

The second thing you mention is not that unlikely to happen though. Same results as suing (if he doesn't have funds the reason will be spite anyway) at much lower cost and hassle.

Anyway, nothing is likely to happen for at least a few months.
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 04:20:04 PM

Is this thread still called     Trendon Shavers/Pirate ~ New Info,

or mess with the information to make sure, that nothing can be recovered  anymore from a wounded and trampeld deer ?

You should think of slowly taking back the headlight a bit to see where it wants to go, when having any interest to be shown

his pastures.

Help Don - Shrents now !!, you do more harm than good......depending on your goals of course Wink

Thanks Zyk
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 04:21:39 PM

The first lesson I hear they teach in law school is to never sue someone who doesn't have the money to pay a judgment.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 04:21:48 PM

Ok. So he's doxxed. Now you're doxxing the rest of his family, but you still haven't answered my question : what are you going to do besides doxxing? Are you going to beat the bitcoins out of him? Sue him (ALREADY!!)? Cut his head off with a chainsaw and fuck his bleading throat?

What is so ridiculous about wanting to sue him?

This is the USA, where (despite all the e-anarchist teenagers on here) we have laws and it is relatively easy to file a lawsuit against someone who has stolen from you.
There is absolutely nothing ridiculous about it. However, it's been a fairly long time since he's disappeared and there's no lawsuit filed to this day. I get the feeling that you're not going to do anything. Not even sue him.

On a side note, if he lived in my country I would pay some Ukrainians or gypsies to break his legs. It's super-effective  Wink

If (yes I am saying if) he ends up not paying back after a considerable portion of time, I still do not expect a law suit to be filed. If it ends up this was a ponzi there are going to be hardly any funds to seize and somehow I think it is going to take rather long for him to make the money via labor.

The second thing you mention is not that unlikely to happen though. Same results as suing (if he doesn't have funds the reason will be spite anyway) at much lower cost and hassle.

Anyway, nothing is likely to happen for at least a few months.

..., during which time more funds will be converted to fiat (somehow?) and spent on his holiday with Marilyn Monroe.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Now what do family members do on that day? If I was Colin the CoinHunter, I would rent one of them handsome houses on Broad Leaf (if available), which is a cul-de-sac, and set up a camera(s). I would go one step further (won't disclose) and, if implemented correct, Blondie would surely leave him, if you get my driftwood.

~Bruno~
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 04:22:29 PM

If it ends up this was a ponzi there are going to be hardly any funds to seize.
I don't understand why. Of course I am convinced he doesn't have anywhere near 500k, but still .. he ran away with a huge sum of bitcoins and if he hasn't spent them yet (quite unlikely if you ask me) there's still a (theoretical) chance to get a considerable portion of them back.

I only doubt the community has enough balls to make him pay in the first place. They're just doing some ritual dances around photos of his family and nothing happened. Damn, some of you live a few hours away from him. Why not pay him a personal visit? If you break his jaw without witnesses at least he'll understand you're serious.

I'm sure he's monitoring these threads and so far there has been nothing he should be worried about.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 04:27:02 PM

I don't understand why. Of course I am convinced he doesn't have anywhere near 500k, but still .. he ran away with a huge sum of bitcoins and if he hasn't spent them yet (quite unlikely if you ask me) there's still a (theoretical) chance to get a considerable portion of them back.

I only doubt the community has enough balls to make him pay in the first place. They're just doing some ritual dances around photos of his family and nothing happened. Damn, some of you live a few hours away from him. Why not pay him a personal visit? If you break his jaw without witnesses at least he'll understand you're serious.

I'm sure he's monitoring these threads and so far there has been nothing he should be worried about.

No amount of bitcoins/money is worth committing a felony premeditated assault over.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 04:34:14 PM

No amount of bitcoins/money is worth committing a felony premeditated assault over.

I do concur, for there's a myriad of options available to make Trendon Shavers' life miserable without committing a felony, albeit some misdemeanor acts may be involved.

zyk

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 04:44:07 PM

I do concur, for there's a myriad of options available to make Trendon Shavers' life miserable without committing a felony, albeit some misdemeanor acts may be involved.

It gets better now IMHO Wink.....but you start stumbling over your own speculations again.....next step....just locate him with as little open assaults possible......

am not sure , if thats what is done by the IRC- anonymous -gang headed by Goat.

Cheers Zyk

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 04:45:16 PM

On a side note, if he lived in my country I would pay some Ukrainians or gypsies to break his legs. It's super-effective  Wink

Same here... If such a scam happened in my country Pirate would walk the plank... But maybe because in US people have generally more money they can easily afford such losses. ($5M lol)

Signature space available for rent.
byronbb
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

HODL OR DIE

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 04:51:57 PM

injailby40

GL with all your efforts guys. Looks like Trendon is a total noob.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 05:13:53 PM

injailby40

GL with all your efforts guys. Looks like Trendon is a total noob.

Somehow I FEEL that one of his brother's is involved. I'm referring to the one with short, curly black hair. I've seen his likeness on a handful of business concerns related to Trendon. This may need to be looked into further.

~Bruno~
zyk

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 05:51:48 PM

I love how I was publically doxing Andrew Nolan and Gigavps had a problem with me threatening violence..

He's sure shut up lately..   Being a Pirate Shill and all..

Im proud of this community for at least trying to dox Pirate, and to make his life a living hell.. Smiley

Good jobs people, specially Phin.. Smiley  Much love brother..

You might be a really bad cop....but until then please buy enough popcorn to keep you calm and warm.

Thanks Zyk
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 05:54:06 PM

I love how I was publically doxing Andrew Nolan and Gigavps had a problem with me threatening violence..

He's sure shut up lately..   Being a Pirate Shill and all..

Im proud of this community for at least trying to dox Pirate, and to make his life a living hell.. Smiley

Good jobs people, specially Phin.. Smiley  Much love brother..

You might be a really bad cop....but until then please buy enough popcorn to keep you calm and warm.

Thanks Zyk

Once again..   Think your thoughts out before typing them on the computer..

Your points are lost, you are lost, more than half of your posts are incoherent babble no one understands..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 05:57:57 PM

Your points are lost, you are lost, more than half of your posts are incoherent babble no one understands..

Please stop quoting him and simply Ignore him...

Signature space available for rent.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 06:00:40 PM

Ashley's ex-husband is a Body Builder (yes, muscle-guy) in Texas. I don't understand how she went from him to Trendon.

Maybe the body builder didn't have a way to earn $1M. Wink
DannyM

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 06:00:57 PM

I don't understand why.

Because IF IT ENDS UP THIS WAS A PONZI THERE ARE GOING TO BE HARDLY ANY FUNDS TO SEIZE.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 06:03:23 PM

Please stop quoting him and simply Ignore him...

Done and done... thanks for being the voice of reason.. Smiley

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 06:03:52 PM

I thought I was the only one who didn't understand him and thought my bad command of English was to blame.

I don't understand why.
Because IF IT ENDS UP THIS WAS A PONZI THERE ARE GOING TO BE HARDLY ANY FUNDS TO SEIZE.
Oh yeah, now that I see it written in caps, I get it. Thank you.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
DannyM

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 06:04:22 PM

Somehow I FEEL that one of his brother's is involved. I'm referring to the one with short, curly black hair. I've seen his likeness on a handful of business concerns related to Trendon. This may need to be looked into further.

~Bruno~

So you are a psychic detective?
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 06:11:23 PM

I am sure this is a current or recent address. This is Ashley Shavers's address on Whitepages, and is also an address listed under GPUMAX registration.

2305 S Custer Rd, Apt 1507
McKinney, TX 75070-6222

I shipped two orders of Casascius Coins to this address in January and February 2012.

Epic!  Smiley

So now the question is does Trendon have money to pay people at this point or has it been lost to Zeek?

It's interesting, since if Pirate was really short bitcoins or just acting as a passthrough to Zeek there would be no reason to buy physical coins. He'd get the coins, cash out and invest the USD. Buying Casascius Coins indicates he intends to use them as a store of wealth.

I wonder if he purchased with USD through MD or BTC, and if BTC where that BTC came from?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: