Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Indians  (Read 488298 times)
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:42:08 AM

Hello bitcoin people. So I am from all over India and kinda new to the bitcoin world. I am not related to tech in anyway, but I have heard good things from my techy friends about this new money couple of months back maybe. So I have been reading this forum and other bitcoin related articles on and off for few days and have decided to join this forum to know more about bitcoins. Thanks.

Hi there. welcome to BCT and the world of bitcoins. If u have any queries do ask. There is a lot to learn about crypto currencies.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 09:15:57 PM

Hello bitcoin people. So I am from all over India and kinda new to the bitcoin world. I am not related to tech in anyway, but I have heard good things from my techy friends about this new money couple of months back maybe. So I have been reading this forum and other bitcoin related articles on and off for few days and have decided to join this forum to know more about bitcoins. Thanks.

You are welcome to this forum as well as revolution of economy. Bitcoin is really a great invention by Satoshi Nakamoto. Now days bitcoin has very high volatality in price but still its the biggest exchange value cryptocurrency ever.
learncoin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:52:53 PM

Hi there. welcome to BCT and the world of bitcoins. If u have any queries do ask. There is a lot to learn about crypto currencies.

For now, I am still getting the feel of navigating the forum, but I have many queries to ask and share, which I will be doing soon.......
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 03:08:55 PM

For now, I am still getting the feel of navigating the forum, but I have many queries to ask and share, which I will be doing soon.......
Happy to see new indians joining bitcoin community everyday.Hope we soon surpass chinese bitcoin users and become highest number of btc users in world
learncoin

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:38:28 PM

Happy to see new indians joining bitcoin community everyday.Hope we soon surpass chinese bitcoin users and become highest number of btc users in world

Hope the day comes soon. But if we want to compete with chinese, we still have a long way to go in terms of educating public on btc,  btc infrastructure (Acceptence in shops, atms) etc. The chinese have an advantage here as they already had an established internet infra, and so they could grasp the understanding of cryptos quickly. On the other hand, we Indians love money, and keep searching for more ways to earn and save it. So if someone comes out with platforms to show the advantage of bitcoins, I am sure everyone will be jumping for it...
aizzaku
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:38:15 PM

Hope the day comes soon. But if we want to compete with chinese, we still have a long way to go in terms of educating public on btc,  btc infrastructure (Acceptence in shops, atms) etc. The chinese have an advantage here as they already had an established internet infra, and so they could grasp the understanding of cryptos quickly. On the other hand, we Indians love money, and keep searching for more ways to earn and save it. So if someone comes out with platforms to show the advantage of bitcoins, I am sure everyone will be jumping for it...

It is just a matter of awareness. The population of india is so much that if even half of them start using it, it will change the economic structure and then we can move markets :p hehehe

Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 08:38:11 PM

It is just a matter of awareness. The population of india is so much that if even half of them start using it, it will change the economic structure and then we can move markets :p hehehe

Very true.

India is one the biggest population country with 3nd level of economic GDP all over the World. It has very big potential. Lots of Bank already started to collaborate cryptocurrency. Even city bank introduce own Altcoin.

I think world is going towards digitalization and India will have major part in it.

So With the love in Bitcoin I have made website Pocket Bitcoin Guide which will help more indians to get educated about what is bitcoin ? How to get them ? How to use them ? and much more..
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 09:05:48 PM

Very true.

India is one the biggest population country with 3nd level of economic GDP all over the World. It has very big potential. Lots of Bank already started to collaborate cryptocurrency. Even city bank introduce own Altcoin.

I think world is going towards digitalization and India will have major part in it.

So With the love in Bitcoin I have made website Pocket Bitcoin Guide which will help more indians to get educated about what is bitcoin ? How to get them ? How to use them ? and much more..
Nice website but it should also have Hindi version if you want common Indians to understand bitcoin through it.
dishwara (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:50:29 PM

Very true.

Nice website but it should also have Hindi version if you want common Indians to understand bitcoin through it.
& also Telegu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayam, Gujarathi, Marathi....for the common Indians to understand.
aizzaku
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:00:39 AM

Yeap i second the post above me.

U need to put up multiple languages. Atleast Hindi is must.

learncoin

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:22:47 AM

Very true.

Nice website, bookmarked it.

Maybe a BTC to INR live price chart would be helpful
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 09:03:46 AM

hello guys.....i am an Indian guys....good that there is a thread for Indians here...Cheesy:D:D
Welcome to forum Smiley Not just one thread we have got a whole sub forum for indians.Here you will find many fellow indians
shinjo

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:15:31 PM

Hello everyone. Good to see indians here Smiley
genioxe

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:54:28 AM

Hello gays Guys* Lol
Myself genioxe hahahah 2nd post... Just joined 3-4 days ago... so far i transacted like 4 btc.... So lets get started here...
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 11:20:11 AM

Hello gays Guys* Lol
Myself genioxe hahahah 2nd post... Just joined 3-4 days ago... so far i transacted like 4 btc.... So lets get started here...
Welcome to forum Smiley have you bought 4 btc or sold?
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:15:38 PM

hey .. i m from chandigarh.. here is someone else or i m single here.....

There are hundreds of posts here and you're wondering if you're alone here? Smiley)
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 09:02:53 PM

hey .. i m from chandigarh.. here is someone else or i m single here.....

There are hundreds of posts here and you're wondering if you're alone here? Smiley)
I think he meant to say if someone else also belongs to Chandigarh here or was he alone Chandigarhian on this forum
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 05:33:47 AM

Bitcoin has no boundaries so there must be no boundaries for knowledge as "I m from xyz place and no one from mine place so I am alone."  Its not gentlemen statement. lots of information is already here in forum.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 05:36:31 AM

Very true.

Thanks for suggestion really admirable and have to consider it to reach to common indian.
Harikrishna

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:50:04 PM

Great Article  Cool Cool Cool

Well, i've doubt about converting bitcoin into rupees.......plz clarify me............
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: