Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 08:40:20 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Indians  (Read 132366 times)
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 700

Exchange via BitPayment.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 06:49:09 PM

Welcome !

I am glad to welcome all Indians(Fascinated about Cryptocurrency) to this forum and introduce you amazing Faucet Rotator. Where you can earn free Bitcoins easily. Visit http://rotator.digitalbit.co.in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Joel_Jantsen

Activity: 784

You heard of Nemesis ?

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 06:52:28 PM

Welcome !

I am glad to welcome all Indians(Fascinated about Cryptocurrency) to this forum and introduce you amazing Faucet Rotator. Where you can earn free Bitcoins easily. Visit http://rotator.digitalbit.co.in

Didn't you just promote your service like two comments back ?
Welcome indians......

Glad to introduce this amazing service by bitcoin talk forum for everyone to become a part of revolution.

I am proud to be indian. And I made a website with love in bitcoin to get guidance about bitcoin. Visit : http://bitgold.co.in and http://digitalbit.co.in to get more information.

Hope this will help you to understand bitcoin little more.

I'm sure this thread is like an introductory thread for new members and for services there is a market place section. Please refrain from making such posts further or it will be considered as sheer spam.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 07:22:47 PM

Welcome !

Didn't you just promote your service like two comments back ?
Welcome indians......

Glad to introduce this amazing service by bitcoin talk forum for everyone to become a part of revolution.

I am proud to be indian. And I made a website with love in bitcoin to get guidance about bitcoin. Visit : http://bitgold.co.in and http://digitalbit.co.in to get more information.

Hope this will help you to understand bitcoin little more.

I'm sure this thread is like an introductory thread for new members and for services there is a market place section. Please refrain from making such posts further or it will be considered as sheer spam.

All three are different urls and everyone has different information on it. Still I have few more domains but I dont have posted them. And how can you say its spamming. I am willing to help indians to stay updated and informed about bitcoin related services.

vinderluvu

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:53:00 AM

hey .. i m from chandigarh.. here is someone else or i m single here.....

learncoin

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:43:44 PM

Hello bitcoin people. So I am from all over India and kinda new to the bitcoin world. I am not related to tech in anyway, but I have heard good things from my techy friends about this new money couple of months back maybe. So I have been reading this forum and other bitcoin related articles on and off for few days and have decided to join this forum to know more about bitcoins. Thanks.

Hello Bitcoin world
aizzaku

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:42:08 AM

Hello bitcoin people. So I am from all over India and kinda new to the bitcoin world. I am not related to tech in anyway, but I have heard good things from my techy friends about this new money couple of months back maybe. So I have been reading this forum and other bitcoin related articles on and off for few days and have decided to join this forum to know more about bitcoins. Thanks.

Hi there. welcome to BCT and the world of bitcoins. If u have any queries do ask. There is a lot to learn about crypto currencies.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 09:15:57 PM

You are welcome to this forum as well as revolution of economy. Bitcoin is really a great invention by Satoshi Nakamoto. Now days bitcoin has very high volatality in price but still its the biggest exchange value cryptocurrency ever.

learncoin

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:52:53 PM

Hi there. welcome to BCT and the world of bitcoins. If u have any queries do ask. There is a lot to learn about crypto currencies.

For now, I am still getting the feel of navigating the forum, but I have many queries to ask and share, which I will be doing soon.......

Hello Bitcoin world
btvGainer

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 03:08:55 PM

For now, I am still getting the feel of navigating the forum, but I have many queries to ask and share, which I will be doing soon.......
Happy to see new indians joining bitcoin community everyday.Hope we soon surpass chinese bitcoin users and become highest number of btc users in world

learncoin

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:38:28 PM

Happy to see new indians joining bitcoin community everyday.Hope we soon surpass chinese bitcoin users and become highest number of btc users in world

Hope the day comes soon. But if we want to compete with chinese, we still have a long way to go in terms of educating public on btc,  btc infrastructure (Acceptence in shops, atms) etc. The chinese have an advantage here as they already had an established internet infra, and so they could grasp the understanding of cryptos quickly. On the other hand, we Indians love money, and keep searching for more ways to earn and save it. So if someone comes out with platforms to show the advantage of bitcoins, I am sure everyone will be jumping for it...

Hello Bitcoin world
aizzaku

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:38:15 PM

Hope the day comes soon. But if we want to compete with chinese, we still have a long way to go in terms of educating public on btc,  btc infrastructure (Acceptence in shops, atms) etc. The chinese have an advantage here as they already had an established internet infra, and so they could grasp the understanding of cryptos quickly. On the other hand, we Indians love money, and keep searching for more ways to earn and save it. So if someone comes out with platforms to show the advantage of bitcoins, I am sure everyone will be jumping for it...

It is just a matter of awareness. The population of india is so much that if even half of them start using it, it will change the economic structure and then we can move markets :p hehehe
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 08:38:11 PM

It is just a matter of awareness. The population of india is so much that if even half of them start using it, it will change the economic structure and then we can move markets :p hehehe

Very true.

India is one the biggest population country with 3nd level of economic GDP all over the World. It has very big potential. Lots of Bank already started to collaborate cryptocurrency. Even city bank introduce own Altcoin.

I think world is going towards digitalization and India will have major part in it.

So With the love in Bitcoin I have made website Pocket Bitcoin Guide which will help more indians to get educated about what is bitcoin ? How to get them ? How to use them ? and much more..

btvGainer

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 09:05:48 PM

Very true.

India is one the biggest population country with 3nd level of economic GDP all over the World. It has very big potential. Lots of Bank already started to collaborate cryptocurrency. Even city bank introduce own Altcoin.

I think world is going towards digitalization and India will have major part in it.

So With the love in Bitcoin I have made website Pocket Bitcoin Guide which will help more indians to get educated about what is bitcoin ? How to get them ? How to use them ? and much more..
Nice website but it should also have Hindi version if you want common Indians to understand bitcoin through it.

dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:50:29 PM

Very true.

Nice website but it should also have Hindi version if you want common Indians to understand bitcoin through it.
& also Telegu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayam, Gujarathi, Marathi....for the common Indians to understand.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
aizzaku

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:00:39 AM

Yeap i second the post above me.

U need to put up multiple languages. Atleast Hindi is must.
learncoin

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:22:47 AM

Very true.

Nice website, bookmarked it.

Maybe a BTC to INR live price chart would be helpful

Hello Bitcoin world
btvGainer

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 09:03:46 AM

hello guys.....i am an Indian guys....good that there is a thread for Indians here...Cheesy:D:D
Welcome to forum Smiley Not just one thread we have got a whole sub forum for indians.Here you will find many fellow indians

shinjo

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:15:31 PM

Hello everyone. Good to see indians here Smiley

genioxe

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:54:28 AM

Hello gays Guys* Lol
Myself genioxe hahahah 2nd post... Just joined 3-4 days ago... so far i transacted like 4 btc.... So lets get started here...
btvGainer

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 11:20:11 AM

Hello gays Guys* Lol
Myself genioxe hahahah 2nd post... Just joined 3-4 days ago... so far i transacted like 4 btc.... So lets get started here...
Welcome to forum Smiley have you bought 4 btc or sold?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.