Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 03:19:36 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Indians  (Read 132035 times)
Ameeta

Activity: 11

live Life King Size

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 06:31:06 PM

Thanks for welcoming us. Hope I will gain more knowledge about BTC here.

Help Ever Hurt Never

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
akija

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:26:00 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome

██████████            THE MIGHTY BITCOIN ADNETWORK
█████████    <<  ● GET BITCOIN RELATED TRAFFIC   >>
██████████    <<  ● JOIN AND INCREASE YOUR WEBSITE REVENUE  >>
kabit9

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:12:17 AM

newbie from Mumbai here to crypto-currencies.

i have also created a small blog as an attempt to clarify and condense the information I come across.

https://99cryptocoins.wixsite.com/99cryptocoins

hello to all fellow enthusiasts in India Smiley

aizzaku

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:16:25 PM

i have also created a small blog as an attempt to clarify and condense the information I come across.

Hi, welcome.

That is a very good initiative, i would suggest you focus on your region for bitcoin adaptation.
Even i am from near Mumbai actually.

If you are willing to write down some good content then i would say purchase a domain. I can help you setup wordpress blog and a simple design.
kabit9

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:26:46 PM

Hi, welcome.

That is a very good initiative, i would suggest you focus on your region for bitcoin adaptation.

If you are willing to write down some good content then i would say purchase a domain. I can help you setup wordpress blog and a simple design.

what do you mean exactly by 'focus on your region for bitcoin adaption'?

yes i want to create a small but informative site for beginners like me, any help in terms of content, accuracy, etc would be deeply appreciated. we can buy a domain perhaps in a few weeks once we have all the ideas and structure in place.

thanks!

aizzaku

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:15:15 PM

what do you mean exactly by 'focus on your region for bitcoin adaption'?

yes i want to create a small but informative site for beginners like me, any help in terms of content, accuracy, etc would be deeply appreciated. we can buy a domain perhaps in a few weeks once we have all the ideas and structure in place.

thanks!

By focus i mean everyone from different regions have different understanding and you have to understand your target group. For eg if you write bitcoin is a crypto currency and people dont know what cryptography is then there is no point.

this is what i mean. Mumbai has so many people, and only few know about this.

Yes, i would help you with few things. Cheesy
kabit9

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:31:54 PM

By focus i mean everyone from different regions have different understanding and you have to understand your target group. For eg if you write bitcoin is a crypto currency and people dont know what cryptography is then there is no point.

understood! I will try to further simplify on the Crypto101 page. any suggestions?

Jerzzz

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:47:53 AM

understood! I will try to further simplify on the Crypto101 page. any suggestions?
hello im from phillipine nice to meet you all Indians...i want to saw the topic a about bitcointalk here in indian forum.i want to keep reading until my skills to the bitcoin already have it.

suvo05

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:28:45 AM

Hi, welcome.

I am interested in writing content. But know nothing about blog setup and all these things. How can u help me?

aizzaku

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:51:19 PM

Hi Suvo05,

Well if you are willing to write some good content then i can help setup a wordpress website with whatever custom theme or style u need provided that you pay for the domain and hosting yourself.

I can also help you manage it later on daily basis.

i would suggest contact the person above who posted and work with him for the content part.

both of you just PM me for details which can be worked out.

regards
kabit9

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:02:26 AM

I am interested in writing content. But know nothing about blog setup and all these things. How can u help me?

hi suvo05, what sort of content?  please have a look at https://99cryptocoins.wixsite.com/99cryptocoins
i also have a free domain redirect from 99cryptocoins (dot) tk but bitcointalk marks it as a suspicious link so i used the original wix link for this forum (as above).  the .tk link will work if you type into your browser directly.

perhaps we could have a NEWS section with news relevant to Indians? what do you'll think?
don't really think (yet) another discussion forum is required.

aizzaku

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:52:12 PM

hi suvo05, what sort of content?  please have a look at https://99cryptocoins.wixsite.com/99cryptocoins
i also have a free domain redirect from 99cryptocoins (dot) tk but bitcointalk marks it as a suspicious link so i used the original wix link for this forum (as above).  the .tk link will work if you type into your browser directly.

perhaps we could have a NEWS section with news relevant to Indians? what do you'll think?
don't really think (yet) another discussion forum is required.

Your website has little information now but i think your going in the right direction. also news section will be good. You must be able to know what the impact of the news about bitcoin around the world would be on India... then that is something interesting to read. Every perspective matters.

btw PM me your telegram or skype ID and we can have a chat if you want.
Official Blogger

Activity: 56

Addap’s Disruptive Browser ABT ICO

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:30:20 PM

Great to see the number of Indians here and it's great that they show enthusiasm towards bitcoin But when I talk about bitcoin in my area many people act like I am an alien.
Any how thanks for your warm welcome. Smiley

aizzaku

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:30:35 PM

Great to see the number of Indians here and it's great that they show enthusiasm towards bitcoin But when I talk about bitcoin in my area many people act like I am an alien.
Any how thanks for your warm welcome. Smiley

You are absolutely right and that is because India is a country with such a population. Even though some people might have herd about bitcoins and out of them some use it... majority of the population do not understand nor have the time and resource to do so.
R21

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:32:47 AM

Yes i am here for learning about bitccoin.
nickmayhem

Activity: 23

Webmaster

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:47:50 AM

Good to be here Smiley

Thanks.

Webmaster
R@ND0M

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:18:11 PM

Hi,

I welcome all Indians to this sub forum.
I hope this sub forum will helps us to continue our uniqueness of "Unity in Diversity"

Any new comers,newbies, better read & know some stuff about Bitcoin & also try to know who are not scammers & who are scammers before buying or selling BItcoins.

Bitcoins once sent can't be taken back. So check more than double times before any transaction.

hello there, glad to see this thread. Hope Indians start embracing the technology and not just look at the monetary aspect of the cryptocurrency and blockchain .
amskas

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:18:02 AM

Hi All,
die hard bitcoin fan from cochin kerala
SulemanSamf

Activity: 28

WhyFuture.com ▄▀ LET'S THINK ABOUT THE

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:17:55 AM

love to be greeted thanks.
I love Indian here not feeling lonely so by now we can say, is there any place in real world or internet world were an Indian never stepped.
I think you now the answer.

WhyFuture.com ▄▀ LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE
techgeeks8

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:58:27 PM

Glad to see lot of Indians in the forum..  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.