Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: weathbet.com [OLD THREAD]  (Read 9312 times)
JamesCB

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:47:30 AM

is the search function case sensitive? i entered the correct location and format but i keep gettign an error

No, we had a issue try again it should work

im getting this error now when i tried it again, i click the location in the result but

Error 404 Not found
Error, page not found, please check your URL and try again

Ok now the issue is fixed try again, sorry

The idea is very nice, more fiat betting site (like betfair or more other english sportbook) have a betting to the weather and temperature.
I see "more of 200.000 city" but for italy you have only rome? Or you add later other city?

You can add your own city, just search City,Country on the homepage and click "GO", and you can bet on your own city

thank you. now i see it. will place some bets now. goodluck on your site Smiley

EDIT: i now see this

https://i.imgur.com/nWBsSd1.jpg

Hello, this issue happen when the city have  strange character not recognized for example the "ñ", we are looking to fix this issue
Sorry for the inconvenience

Edit: fixed issue for your city

thank you. i can the odds fairly clear and fixed now.

weathbet.com (OP)

Activity: 179

weathbet.com Bet on weather conditions

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 10:50:03 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 11:02:16 AM by weathbet.com

We have other problems with strange characters on bet placing, we are looking for a fix

EDIT: all issue fixed

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:22:43 AM

It is really very nice idea to place bets on as weather is not in control of the OP to temper with.So no question about the fairness and clarity as data will be taken from third party database and maximum bet amount needs to be raised that I think OP will raise to more higher with the progress of business.
weathbet.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 11:26:11 AM

http://weathbet.com/bet_status/id/697b5af60e02c25e217e97e178830adc

my bet did not got refund as it's status is Draw so that payment is not automated like other gambling site on blockchain, what you mean by 1 confirmation required for payout as when i have sent by now it's have now more than 10 confirmations.

It's already refunded https://blockchain.info/tx/ebe8e9314509d1f37c40d856859105d4d4c122063f5ba0ea8d2796a4af2594de

newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:29:52 AM

Fantastic work with good eye catching graphics and color combination.There will be no question about the betting system as it is already independent source of which figures which be used to decide the winning and loosing bets.I would surely give it a try to see how everything really works practically.That is good to see some promotion will be run next week.
weathbet.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 11:53:19 AM

Fantastic work with good eye catching graphics and color combination.There will be no question about the betting system as it is already independent source of which figures which be used to decide the winning and loosing bets.I would surely give it a try to see how everything really works practically.That is good to see some promotion will be run next week.

http://weathbet.com/bet_status/id/697b5af60e02c25e217e97e178830adc

my bet did not got refund as it's status is Draw so that payment is not automated like other gambling site on blockchain, what you mean by 1 confirmation required for payout as when i have sent by now it's have now more than 10 confirmations.

It's already refunded https://blockchain.info/tx/ebe8e9314509d1f37c40d856859105d4d4c122063f5ba0ea8d2796a4af2594de

yes i got this i have suggestion you must provide Txid in bet status and add one more there named with Refund, i think this would be helpful for players to track their payment from this Txid, look at this bet slip when payment made they provide Txid there.

http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=184URzjHejwivNmobjjw8LyahPdShSDEkC

Thank you for the feedback we have added a link to the transaction ID now

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:54:28 AM

This is a very unique idea and the last thing to come to my mind to bet on lol Cool
Digit-0

Activity: 199

in the end, you only find the beginning

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:56:16 AM

wow i love the website, looks pretty cool, thats nice Smiley

it is really very nice idea to place bets on as weather, sice weather is totally random, just look how many times they guess it on the news tv Tongue

for me is a nice idea, i will try it.
weathbet.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 12:07:34 PM

This is a very unique idea and the last thing to come to my mind to bet on lol Cool

wow i love the website, looks pretty cool, thats nice Smiley

it is really very nice idea to place bets on as weather, sice weather is totally random, just look how many times they guess it on the news tv Tongue

for me is a nice idea, i will try it.

Thank you all for the feedback, we worked a lot on our website in the last months

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:07:53 PM

WOW! Amazing concept!

I think that this is an innovation which will challenge people to think different on betting options. Regards to other owner for the brilliant idea,also the site design is very catchy and clean. A powerful combination which is hard to achieve.  Wink
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:16:09 PM

Yeah. Interesting concept. I've never seen anything like that, weather betting is new. But from the other side I think this kind of betting can be exploited. Weather is not hard to predict after all.
What if I bet on temperature rise early in the morning? It will be 99% win for me as we all know temperature will be only higher. Of course I bet only when you know that there won't be any cloud or rain...
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:19:11 PM

Wow, i have understand only now, i can add more city only with "city","country".
I suggest you, add a minimum,maximum btc bet in the faq page.
Really nice, Now all you need is credibility  Grin
weathbet.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 12:29:56 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 12:41:37 PM by weathbet.com

What if I bet on temperature rise early in the morning? It will be 99% win for me as we all know temperature will be only higher. Of course I bet only when you know that there won't be any cloud or rain...

This is the challenge that we take

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:37:45 PM

It would be very nice if you could add a betting option on which we can bet how the weather will be like in the next 5-6 hours,not just the next hour. But maybe that would be too easy for users. Idk,it is just a suggestion.  Wink
magicmexican

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:15:17 PM

Nice to see people coming up with something fresh instead of copypasting same old dice clones.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:19:54 PM

This is a unique betting event.
Is there any place where you can see the current temperature or wind speed?
We do not want disputes regarding the result.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
weathbet.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 02:23:06 PM

This is a unique betting event.
Is there any place where you can see the current temperature or wind speed?
We do not want disputes regarding the result.

Data is taken from the official website openweathermap.org

bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:55:56 PM

Ha exactly some what innovative...interesting
weathbet.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 05:41:16 PM

Nice to see people coming up with something fresh instead of copypasting same old dice clones.
Thank you for the feedback

TUGenius

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:46:09 PM

Wow, this is an amazing idea for a website, I could never think of this stuff...
Hope my town is on there, because the weather never EVER changes, so, it's time to make me some mullah!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: