Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PI metal detector private shares with 50% profits] by alcurEX CEO  (Read 9050 times)
Legcorner

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:32:47 PM

When does the trip start and when ist the share offer over?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eB101

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:23:30 PM

interesting, but the generation of new BTC address for deposit doesn't even work. Tried with 2 different browsers.
halibit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:26:14 PM

When does the trip start and when ist the share offer over?
Because this project have small startup price and share amount, offer will be over when all shares are sold out.

ETA for this trip is asap... 1 or max 2 weeks.
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:28:56 PM

interesting, but the generation of new BTC address for deposit doesn't even work. Tried with 2 different browsers.
Yes, I was updating address fields just few min ago because some new coin need special details.
I'm finished now and address can generate normally now.
Sorry about delay.
SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:44:28 PM

Registered at your exchange but received no activation email for over an hour now, if I try to login it says I must first activate account. There is no "Resend activation email" button anywhere.
Hard to say why you have not got mail, but you can login now.
Yes, check spam folder also.

Nothing in spam folder or anywhere else but I was able to login and afterwards received PIN code to email main inbox. So there is somewhere a problem with sending first ever email (activation link or whatever it is), PIN code email works fine.
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:53:34 PM

Registered at your exchange but received no activation email for over an hour now, if I try to login it says I must first activate account. There is no "Resend activation email" button anywhere.

Nothing in spam folder or anywhere else but I was able to login and afterwards received PIN code to email main inbox. So there is somewhere a problem with sending first ever email (activation link or whatever it is), PIN code email works fine.
Thanks for info. I'll put this "resend" feature on my list.
We are updating site and will add many new features soon.
This one will be there.
jelt14

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:57:03 PM

now this is interesting count me  in  Smiley
SISAR

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:13:40 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 08:52:29 PM by SISAR

Thanks for info. I'll put this "resend" feature on my list.
We are updating site and will add many new features soon.
This one will be there.

Another useful thingy would be 2-factor authentication (2FA) for login and withdrawals, preferably by Google.
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:02:11 PM

now this is interesting count me  in  Smiley
Welcome. Remember follow daily blog in here.
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:39:12 AM

Pretty cool IPO, will try to grab 1 btc worth later this week

halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:08:10 AM

Pretty cool IPO, will try to grab 1 btc worth later this week

Nice. Welcome.
And, thank you for all who are joined in this gold and device producing project so far.
Here is some main properties about detector model we will start selling.

PI detector will handle two coils on same time.
Frequency can optimize suitable for different coil models.
Spider, honeycomb, Tesla and variant other coil winding methods are used for best result.

1. Coil:
Small, mid or big coil for handheld seeking alone or with 2. coil.

2. Coil:
There will be different options for second coil:
- Another small coil for expanding small nuggets seeking area.
- Small and big coils seeking small nuggets but also from deeper.
- Coil mat for deep search.

This is combination what I will use at first.
Of course if I found some coil size, capacitance, frequency or inductance better for real ground, I will change it.
Sure I will take several different coils with me to the trip.
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 01:11:42 AM

I keep reading this thread and end up speechless every time.  There is not a witty thing that comes to mind because I'm dumbstruck.  Clearly the booster packs have engaged on this most magnificent of ideas and this thing is on its way to the moon!  Pew pew!

SISAR

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:54:46 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 09:09:29 PM by SISAR

Are there any pictures of metal detector you are about to test at Australia or at least a prototype? One of my friends is hardcore treasure hunter and would like to see the device, even a low quality photo would work.

You might want to move this thread to more appropriate subforum like Securities at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=78.0 because this subforum is the most heavily spammed one on the whole website. It takes like 30 minutes of no new posts for any thread to end up on 2nd page, a day later thread will be on page 4 or worse. And to be true, this thread has absolutely nothing to do with altcoins.
jimblasko

Activity: 510

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:08:17 AM

I would like to see this metal detector as well. Can we see some pictures of the device?  I live in Vegas (near where they make Minelabs Metal Detectors), and I have been metal detecting most of my life.  This idea, is it a one time 30 day expedition only? I have been considering doing metal detecting expeditions, sponsored like this by crypto users. Where are you located ?
CoinStarX

Activity: 196

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:39:28 AM

I would like to see this metal detector as well. Can we see some pictures of the device?  I live in Vegas (near where they make Minelabs Metal Detectors), and I have been metal detecting most of my life.  This idea, is it a one time 30 day expedition only? I have been considering doing metal detecting expeditions, sponsored like this by crypto users. Where are you located ?

I too would love to see this device. I have a few handheld units but this sounds like a bit more than that. I too would join along in the expedition if it was near by to where I am but it is not.

CryptoTrout

Activity: 706

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 01:45:25 AM

wow ive seen it all
jamesjde

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:06:43 AM

halibit,

What is the status of the land that you will be prospecting on?  Who owns it and who can legally lay claim on any discoveries?
You said that you are going to Australia, so I take it that you are not a citizen or legal resident of that country. What legal challenges/restrictions will you be facing as a consequence?

Thank you
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:46:09 AM

Are there any pictures of metal detector you are about to test at Australia or at least a prototype? One of my friends is hardcore treasure hunter and would like to see the device, even a low quality photo would work.

You might want to move this thread to more appropriate subforum like Securities at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=78.0 because this subforum is the most heavily spammed one on the whole website. It takes like 30 minutes of no new posts for any thread to end up on 2nd page, a day later thread will be on page 4 or worse. And to be true, this thread has absolutely nothing to do with altcoins.
I have no "customer ready" product to show.
I will focus to get boards and coils working. just messy wires and components Smiley
After trip we can polish it in cool form.

But I can take photos from device parts.
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:53:31 AM

Hey. Nice you are gold miner.
Yes I will make only one trip and then focus for marketing devices and continue with alcurEX exchange update.
I live in Finland, and actually I think Nevada at first, but gold nuggets seems to be more rare in there than in Australia.

When we get sale running and shareholders picking profits, maybe we can send you to another reference trip.
CoinStarX

Activity: 196

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:56:34 AM

Will you be posting pics and vids of the scanning in the trip? This sounds like a fun thing to do.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: