Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:23:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PI metal detector private shares with 50% profits] by alcurEX CEO  (Read 9050 times)
halibit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:11:39 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 05:38:26 AM by halibit

I would like to see this metal detector as well. Can we see some pictures of the device?  I live in Vegas (near where they make Minelabs Metal Detectors), and I have been metal detecting most of my life.  This idea, is it a one time 30 day expedition only? I have been considering doing metal detecting expeditions, sponsored like this by crypto users. Where are you located ?

I too would love to see this device. I have a few handheld units but this sounds like a bit more than that. I too would join along in the expedition if it was near by to where I am but it is not.
Didn't know so many in here are miners.
Is there good area near to you for prospecting gold nuggets?

About device, I will post pics about coils and boards.
Even those will not be what we will start selling.
edit: Well components are same.
but those are good for this trip.

Have you PI or VLF detector? or both one?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:14:01 AM

Will you be posting pics and vids of the scanning in the trip? This sounds like a fun thing to do.
Yes I will keep blog and update you daily
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:21:35 AM

halibit,

What is the status of the land that you will be prospecting on?  Who owns it and who can legally lay claim on any discoveries?
You said that you are going to Australia, so I take it that you are not a citizen or legal resident of that country. What legal challenges/restrictions will you be facing as a consequence?

Thank you

On Victoria, there is many places where can freely mine.
Mining on private area need to get land owner permission.

Miners right is mandatory on Australia. I already have it for 10 years.
I'm Finland citizen. Tourists are allowed mine and claim mining area on AU.

BTW, because there is popped up so many miners... need to ask is there any Aussie?  Cheesy
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:49:21 AM

Watching this one...

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:56:14 AM

Share owners will get 50% of the mined gold, except first heart shaped nugget I promise bring to my wife Cheesy

What happens if this heart shaped nugget is the size of a watermelon ?

his wife will be ecstatic i suppose
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:44:11 AM

You might want to move this thread to more appropriate subforum like Securities ...
You may right about correct category sisar..
I publish this thread also in Securities category, not sure can there be same ANN in two places.
So if this will get removed from here, thread will continue on Securities category:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091246.0

I will post some images and details about device tomorrow.

Stay on line..
SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:45:24 AM

I would like to see this metal detector as well. Can we see some pictures of the device?  I live in Vegas (near where they make Minelabs Metal Detectors), and I have been metal detecting most of my life.  This idea, is it a one time 30 day expedition only? I have been considering doing metal detecting expeditions, sponsored like this by crypto users. Where are you located ?

At first, I tought this is about profits from expedition only. It took me another reading to realise that expedition is only a 30-day field test-run and that the main deal here are metal detectors.  Cheesy

You might want to move this thread to more appropriate subforum like Securities ...
You may right about correct category sisar..
I publish this thread also in Securities category, not sure can there be same ANN in two places.
So if this will get removed from here, thread will continue on Securities category:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091246.0

I will post some images and details about device tomorrow.

Stay on line..

Any moderator can just move thread to some other subforum, no need to publish anything. It would be a waste to lose 3 pages of posts here.
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:03:01 AM

True.
And for some reason I like altcoin forum more, even there is a lot of spam and hype threads.
Looked from some view, this is altcoin because I will publish wallet for this if needed... okay long shot.
jimblasko

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:50:18 PM

I would like to see this metal detector as well. Can we see some pictures of the device?  I live in Vegas (near where they make Minelabs Metal Detectors), and I have been metal detecting most of my life.  This idea, is it a one time 30 day expedition only? I have been considering doing metal detecting expeditions, sponsored like this by crypto users. Where are you located ?
Hey. Nice you are gold miner.
Yes I will make only one trip and then focus for marketing devices and continue with alcurEX exchange update.
I live in Finland, and actually I think Nevada at first, but gold nuggets seems to be more rare in there than in Australia.

When we get sale running and shareholders picking profits, maybe we can send you to another reference trip.

Yeah , treasure hunting is one thing I love. Post some pics soon, would love to see your idea, and I hope to hear from you soon. You can direct message me anytime. I think this idea could go well here. There is definitely lots of gold in Nevada, finding it just takes some time. Best of luck on your journey, wish I could join you. Make sure you take your own detectors just in case ok.. You don't want to be stuck somewhere like that for 30 days with gear that's untested still! (PS.. It's going to be hot hot hot.. bring a ton of fluids) Bring a snake bite kit also - the outback is no joke man.
halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:35:47 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 12:33:41 AM by halibit

Hey. Nice you are gold miner.
Yes I will make only one trip and then focus for marketing devices and continue with alcurEX exchange update.
I live in Finland, and actually I think Nevada at first, but gold nuggets seems to be more rare in there than in Australia.

When we get sale running and shareholders picking profits, maybe we can send you to another reference trip.

Yeah , treasure hunting is one thing I love. Post some pics soon, would love to see your idea, and I hope to hear from you soon. You can direct message me anytime. I think this idea could go well here. There is definitely lots of gold in Nevada, finding it just takes some time. Best of luck on your journey, wish I could join you. Make sure you take your own detectors just in case ok.. You don't want to be stuck somewhere like that for 30 days with gear that's untested still! (PS.. It's going to be hot hot hot.. bring a ton of fluids) Bring a snake bite kit also - the outback is no joke man.
Thanks for the tips.
Maybe some day we can make another trip..
Yes, I will take two different own system boards and several coils and components just in case..
I take some pic about project, but I left my phone to office. So, tomorrow I'll send it.
I'm still waiting some parts and one circuit parts, after those comes and all coils are winded I can start boarding Smiley

halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:45:13 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 11:52:56 PM by halibit

Here is some pics about test device and my working plan.

Sample circuit boards:
Boards I will carry on belt. Connected with one 12V battery.
Solar panel will charge other one on same time.

Sample coils:
Coils are just enveloped so I can switch it fast, make coil result notes and easy carry.

First of all I'll test coil performance with local sand.
I will take el parts with me so I can modify settings and parts if needed.
...Then, just hunting.

"Keep it simple".
jamesjde

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:17:14 AM

halibit,

Will you be leaving for Australia soon?

halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:16:39 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 02:43:21 AM by halibit

halibit,

Will you be leaving for Australia soon?

Yes, as soon all is ready...
I just contact to some companies, hoping they will be interest join in with products.
visa, passport, mining rights, testing device all ready..
..rest of testing device parts should come today or tomorrow...

Just tickets waiting...
SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:29:20 AM

This thread needs more promotion!  Angry
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:07:07 PM

a very unique project for sure
jamesjde

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

halibit,

Have you booked your flight to Australia?
We are all eagerly awaiting your trip.
Pastafarian

Activity: 760

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 01:38:32 AM

Picked up some shares...can't wait to see this project unfurl  Cheesy

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
jamesjde

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:43:56 PM

Hello halibit,

Has the expedition been delayed?
Or are you in Australia all ready?

Thank you

halibit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:38:28 PM

Hello halibit,

Has the expedition been delayed?
Or are you in Australia all ready?

Thank you

All is now ready and flight is booked: 2015/07/01  Cool

I will update trip info's in this thread also, but because btctalk is not so phone friendly...
project daily blog I will update online with my phone in here: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/goldetector
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 08:08:39 PM

I have been keeping my eye on this coin and project for awhile now.Being a crypto and treasure hunting enthusiast myself.  Wink

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: