Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is btcrow.com trusted / any good?  (Read 1570 times)
Bitcoined-Me (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:54:37 AM

I need to send >5 bitcoin to a stranger on the Internet in return for some digital goods (nothing illegal).

Has anybody used btcrow.com as an Escrow service for trading and can they be trusted to hold my bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:04:26 AM

I need to send >5 bitcoin to a stranger on the Internet in return for some digital goods (nothing illegal).

Has anybody used btcrow.com as an Escrow service for trading and can they be trusted to hold my bitcoin?
I have used it in the past and it is good, but I don't know how are disputed handled on the site. With such big amounts, I would always recommend using an escrow on bitcointalk. They are always much more safer and can help settle disputes in an efficient manner.
Bitcoined-Me (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:13:51 AM

I have used it in the past and it is good, but I don't know how are disputed handled on the site. With such big amounts, I would always recommend using an escrow on bitcointalk. They are always much more safer and can help settle disputes in an efficient manner.

Ok thanks. Any recommendations for an escrow on bitcointalk? How would that work?
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:15:21 AM

Ok thanks. Any recommendations for an escrow on bitcointalk? How would that work?

You can see the list here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0
And how it works?
[CMIIW] Each escrow have their own rules, but usually the buyer send the Bitcoin to escrow and the seller send the goods to the buyer. If the buyer says the goods is arrived and nothing wrong with it, then the escrow will send the Bitcoin to the seller.

faucet used to be profitable
Bitcoined-Me (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:11:44 PM

I'm getting no response from the website's email address. Gona have to use somebody else.
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:32:09 PM

There are lots of them. Some of the good ones you can use are devthedev , escrow.ms , master-p
 , Tomatocage
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 08:08:45 PM

There are lots of them. Some of the good ones you can use are devthedev , escrow.ms , master-p
 , Tomatocage

escrow.ms currently isn't providing escrow services but you're right, they all are very trusted but if I were to recommend I would say devthedev, tomatocage.

Here's another list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Btree

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:56:27 AM

you can use bitcointalk escrow that free Escrow 0% fee with Trusted guarante Smiley

source : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

Bitcoined-Me (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:11:21 PM

I'd be happy to use a trusted forum member but I'm not sure that the seller would.

What about SafePayBTC.com?
Has anybody used these guys?
Btree

Activity: 140

bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:19:22 AM

I'd be happy to use a trusted forum member but I'm not sure that the seller would.

What about SafePayBTC.com?
Has anybody used these guys?

why you not pay him in Cash on delivery ? that better than use escrow
we can ceck before pay

DevOfDev

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:05:06 AM

that trusted yesterday my friend use it and working perfec Smiley
eneilwex

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 02:12:22 PM

Anyone used this service recently?
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 02:59:54 PM

Never even seen the name come by, but I'd recommend an escrow service provided by one of the users here Smiley
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 03:47:30 PM

I think better u use sebastianju or some high trusted escrow at bitcointalk,
im never use that site, but if you want use it i hope u get luck Smiley

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
elbill

Activity: 938
Merit: 1005

frantorres_995 at socialmedia

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:43:46 PM

I used it recently with large amounts (over 100 BTC) without problems.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 10:17:59 AM

I'd rather use bitrated.com - it's P2P, each side can choose their trusted escrow agents and it's more trustless than any other service around in my opinion

angelakay124

Activity: 126

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:37:41 PM

There are lots of members here who have provided escrow for greater than 100 btc at a time. Don't go over the escrow fees in here also you may know always the Paid service is better than free one. There are lots of link to escrow list provided in above posts so I dont have to give it. Search the trusted member.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
sinaninkisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:56:52 PM

There are lots of members here who have provided escrow for greater than 100 btc at a time. Don't go over the escrow fees in here also you may know always the Paid service is better than free one. There are lots of link to escrow list provided in above posts so I dont have to give it. Search the trusted member.

i agree. you need trusted member.

bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:25:49 PM

There's already been quite a few scam reports on btcrow.com; just stay as far away as possible from them. Forum escrows have done the job completely well and handled large amounts of bitcoin.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 05:03:48 AM

There's already been quite a few scam reports on btcrow.com; just stay as far away as possible from them. Forum escrows have done the job completely well and handled large amounts of bitcoin.

not really. there are just too many scandals around forum escrows, see quickseller as the latest example. there are better alternatives in my opinion

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: