Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:18:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vlad "plots" aginst best freind scammer Matthew N. Wright  (Read 8981 times)
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 04:03:31 PM

I would love to know the so called "lots of people that have given you personal information"

That is seriously scary..

On another note..

I must state that I dislike matthew and his childish ways..  But only because he was bigger than himself, he was in a position of power, a figure head for bitcoin, and was screwing it up, making bitcoin look bad..

But for christ sakes people..

Did you really take this bet that seriously?

Suing Matthew ?   ffsakes..  Can we do something more productive ?

Dont we have actual bigger fish to fry..   ie (Douchbag@40)

Goat..  with you trying to sue the world for the people that scammed you, how do you devote enough time to even one scammer ?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 04:11:18 PM

Suing Matthew ?   ffsakes..  Can we do something more productive ?

Dont we have actual bigger fish to fry..   ie (Douchbag@40)

have to agree. What matthew did was wrong, but he was punished sufficiently for it. Labeled a scammer, "excommunicated", lost his job and (soon?) all his bitcoin related assets that he helped create. Considering there was no conceivable way Matthew was going to profit from this "scam", he didnt profit from it, and its difficult to argue anyone really lost anything, Matthew has paid a fair price for his mistake IMO,  particularly when you compare it to pirate, and the scams that are still ongoing today. Energy would better be directed there than kicking matthew while he's down.

conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 04:11:41 PM

Goat..  with you trying to sue the world for the people that scammed you, how do you devote enough time to even one scammer ?

mh, this is going to become a full-time job.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 04:11:50 PM

MNW never took anyone's money trying to sue him on a broken promise is absurd or is that just the american way to sue for anything and trying to get him deported is wrong.

bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 10:47:02 PM

Jesus if all the admins/VIPs/whatevers are going to fuck around as badly as the newbies... wtf are we to do?

A good rule of thumb is to assume anyone with a "VIP" is a scammer

Best thing said in this thread.

VIP = buying confidence = con men most of the time.

-1 for Goat.

I (stupidly) used to think this guy is the real deal and the most honest on the forums for posting so much personal info and working for charity but now ... he is a joke.

Just another pirate shill.
bitcoiners

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 05:26:04 PM

Wow, no way I'm trading in Matt's debt to me for a years subscription to his own magazine. lol.  Crazy.

Now if you want to talk equity, I'm listening.  Otherwise, hahahaha.

I agree. Vlad and Matthew should get together and offer a plan on how debt holders should take over Matthew's part in the operation.

It would be the right thing to do however I doubt Vlad will do this :/

So then my question is what is our (holders of MNW debt) next step? I have not been contacted by anyone including Vlad.  BitTalk is assuming Matt's debt or trying to.  They are offering monetary value for Matt's debt, i.e. mag subscriptions.  This leads me to two conclusions.  1. They are trying to assume Matt's stake in the company to take over his assets in the company to get rid of him. 2. They are trying to sweep this under the rug and allow Matt a "get out of jail free" option.  Both of which acknowledge Matthew's obligations to his debt holders and his contract to us.  Period.

I will not settle for a year subscription.  I see them desperately trying to achieve that.  Matt owes me 1000k BTC.  Matt co-owns Bittalk.  Either I get equity or I have to move on to other means to get my legally obligated debt.

Why haven't you contacted me Vlad?  I'm owed just as everyone else.  I do not like what I see right now.  Nor do I like my options.

Unless Matthew and Vlad work with us, we have to sue them.

There is a small group now forming who is interested in suing Matthew and all for his assets. I will add your name to the list.

Thanks.

Well, I've still yet to hear from Matthew or Vlad, yet Matthew has been active on the forum as recently as today, in fact 3 seconds ago from the time of this post.  I have limited time to jerk around with this as I'm a single father who owns a small business. Time is money and also time lost with family to break away and check on this.  I will be looking to recoup the expenses of my time and if needed lawyer costs, though I don't want to go this route.  I would personally love to be contacted by Matt or Vlad so that we may conclude this mess and resolve Matt's debt (either through payment in full or an equity offer) that Matthew Neil Wright co-owner of BitTalk and Bitcoin Magazine created.

Thanks.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 05:39:43 PM

Goat-

You have proven yourself to be simple minded with this.

You post edited versions of a PM and expect people to accept this nonsense? You spread FUD and foolishness to what end? Just trying to deflect attention from yourself and your love affair with all things pirate? Couldn't stay out of the limelight for two whole days and had to call attention to yourself with an issue that you have no standing in?

Yes, Matty still has a stake in the holding company of the magazine. My understanding is that there are currently negotiations underway to buy him out. That ownership share is nothing that anyone could "claim", any more than a creditor could "claim" the house that Goat lives in in satisfaction of his debts created through participation as a shill and collection point for the pirate fraud.

Unless there is a whole lot more to the communication you have not shared, you have no concept why anyone might be offering to buy debt from you, although it is telling that you consider your payments to pirate to have some value that could be sold. Clearly creating a bridge that blows right past your silly little excuses about how pirate's scheme had nothing to do with you, and how you are protected by some nonsense "it's risky" language you posted AFTER you started selling the shares.

So what you are in effect considering here, is selling an asset created by your abuse of fiduciary responsibility, obtained with funds given to you in trust, that you remain liable for, so that you can personally continue to profit from the wreckage of a scam that you were a key participant in? Or will you post your repayment scheme for how anything Vlad offered you was going to go to your creditors whose money you are being so cavalier with?

When will you learn to STFU? Do you really think you are the only person any of the principals in this matter are communicating with? Do you really think that editing PM's and producing bullshit like this is going to take the heat off of your own behavior?
goodlord666

Activity: 434

100%

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 06:31:26 PM

Oh wow! I have totally been missing out on this. This story is much bigger than I thought it was!

Well, time to get me some cornflakes.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 09:07:16 PM

Let's face it.  It's in the best interests of anyone who believes they can successfully sue Matthew that he receives the maximum price possible for his interest in Bittalk Media.  It's in the best interests of those wanting to acquire his interest in BitTalk Media that they pay the minimum price possible.  Forcing him to sell at a fire sale price is actually against the interests of those people who believe they can successfully sue him over any bets he made with them.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
bitcoiners

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 12:13:27 AM

Best case scenario, we get what we ask and Matthew gets deported.

Worst case scenario, Matt gets deported for illegal online gambling.

Both of which will drag bittalk and bitcoin magazine's name through the mud for having a co-owner co-creator scammer on their team.  Im willing to see both through to the end if I have to.

Of course we dont need to get that far, they can contact us but have opted not to for some reason.

"This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass."
repentance

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 12:29:58 AM

What makes you think that either of those things is even remotely likely to happen in the real world?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
goodlord666

100%

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 12:32:48 AM

My best guess is nothing will happen.

And perhaps it's better that way.

bitcoiners

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 12:34:59 AM

What makes you think that either of those things is even remotely likely to happen in the real world?

Lol, since you are on my ignore and I've opted to see your comment I'll answer you.  I can sue whoever I want.  It's my money and I will if I feel I've been wronged.  Period.  That is the real world.

Second, it's in Matt's, Vlad's, Bittalk's best interest not to let it get that far.  They will be implicated and reported on.  That is the real world.

Back to ignore you go.
goodlord666

100%

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 01:02:57 AM

Is that because you want to be a pirate too?

Do you want to be my first target?

danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 01:16:07 AM

FUD

LoupGaroux, You are so full of shit. Why would you think the PMs were edited? Did Vlad tell you that or Theymos. I know who I would ask!!

Also my debt with Matthew has nothing to do with Pirate. Grow up and deal with it. Not everything I do or will do is pirate related. Now stop with the FUD.

Vlads company has a policy of posting personal messages on the forum. My skype and PMs were posted on the forum 6 months ago. Vlad supports this policy. The privacy policy of the company was made very clear to me and you should look it up. Also I never said I would keep Vlads secret plot a secret. You can't tell a secret and then expect a secret to be kept just cuz you asked.

You are a fool. You must support Vlad in him getting Matthews part of the company and not people who are owed money. If that money will go to the people who hold debt fine but at the rate of 12 mags for 5,000 btc. Oh my what lulz.

Too bad you can't see anything other than Pirate being my fault and if it were not for me no one would have lost any money so everything I do or say must be pirate...

Get a life.

~Goat~

I personally agree with goat here, assuming everything said here was true.  If vlad posts his Skype conversations, why can't goat post vlads? 
On another note, is Goat Pirate?  No, he's not.  Plenty of people would have lost money without him.
Also, that rate is funny.

repentance

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 01:44:59 AM

Quote from: Goat
Matthew should give the shares of the company to his real debt holders not to his best friend and long time supporter Vlad.

It's a private company and any transfer of interests has to be consented to by the other shareholders.  They don't even have to accept any offers for Matthew's interest at or above market value - they can reject every outside offer made for his interest if they want to and use this as an opportunity to either expand their own interests in BitTalk Media or bring onboard a pet investor at a rock bottom price without diluting their own holdings. 

Do you really think they'd consent to Matthew's interest being transferred to and divided among tens or hundreds of people - it would make running the company a nightmare, apart from anything else.  I suspect that if Matthew could do it, he'd do it just to spite Vlad at this point.

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2012, 08:16:46 AM

I have to agree.  This suing MNW for a broken promise is daft and just helping deflect heat off Pirate.  An american would sue you for farting in his back yard for nasal assault if they thought they could make money on it.  Where's there blame there's a claim pff.  What he did was wrong but you don't just sue people because they pissed you off.  Go waist your money on solicitors then anyway this thread is just deflecting heat off suing Pirate.  Who did actually take lots of peoples money.

Edit:  I'm not saying what MNW did wasn't wrong. It was a definite scam as I'm sure he would have kept they payments if he won.  So this scam shouldn't be forgotten. 

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 04:38:27 PM

FUD

LoupGaroux, You are so full of shit. Why would you think the PMs were edited? Did Vlad tell you that or Theymos. I know who I would ask!!

Also my debt with Matthew has nothing to do with Pirate. Grow up and deal with it. Not everything I do or will do is pirate related. Now stop with the FUD.

Vlads company has a policy of posting personal messages on the forum. My skype and PMs were posted on the forum 6 months ago. Vlad supports this policy. The privacy policy of the company was made very clear to me and you should look it up. Also I never said I would keep Vlads secret plot a secret. You can't tell a secret and then expect a secret to be kept just cuz you asked.

You are a fool. You must support Vlad in him getting Matthews part of the company and not people who are owed money. If that money will go to the people who hold debt fine but at the rate of 12 mags for 5,000 btc. Oh my what lulz.

Too bad you can't see anything other than Pirate being my fault and if it were not for me no one would have lost any money so everything I do or say must be pirate...

Get a life.

~Goat~

Oh, silly, silly Goat... let's take it by the number shall we?

I know they are edited because I have direct personal knowledge of the negotiations, and have seen a level of communication between the principals that speaks volumes differently than your tripe.

What exactly is your "debt" with Matthew, except for perhaps the value that you helped pirate steal from him is he invested in any of your shills for the pirate pass through? Do you think Matt somehow owes you money for your "wager" and you tried to double dip in your thieving ways? So sorry, no sale chump, the bet was a phony from the word go, and there is no possible way for you to prevail in prosecuting this perceived obligation. But go ahead and try... the world needs yet another laugh at your expense.

True, not everything you do is pirate related, although as his slavish devotee, you have certainly done enough damage to this community and your reputation in it as the mouthpiece for pirate's crimes. You will be held accountable for them in due order, and I for one, am looking forward to that particular fall from grace.

Your were schooled about PM's earlier because you whined in an ignorant fashion about other equally distasteful PM's that you were a part of. Go ahead and keep trying to stomp on your own integrity- you won't find any. Official policy is NOT what they have, and you are a complete fuck-wit for believing that anything in this Shakespearean drama queen production has anything to do with you, or debt. You are looking at a power play between folks that are actually good at playing the game, and you are a predictable pawn being played like a cheap harmonica.

Plot? Secret plot? No, dipshit, it is part of a very public negotiation that is being discussed on a regular basis by the folks involved in it. You are like the worthless little yellow journalist who is used to inject certain rumors into the mix to allow plausible deniability, and a scape GOAT if the ploy doesn't work as intended.

Actually, when I am asked to keep confidential matters confidential, both honor and basic good business common sense compel me to keep them confidential. Especially if I am held to this standard as a requirement for obtaining the information in the first place. Being a little school girl bitch who just can't keep a secret is not the way real people do business in the real world. Ever wonder why you are such a laughing stock? It's the way you do things.

News Flash! Vlad won't get Matthew's share of the Company. There is discussion of a buyout of both Matthew's share and another owner's shares, that will be done by an outside investor, or by the enterprise as a whole. Dumb-ass, you were being played because they knew you couldn't keep your candy ass little girl mouth shut, and somebody wanted to get certain ideas out in public. Are you even sure who you were talking to? You did demand bona fides before entering into a "secret" negotiation didn't you?

Moi, a fool? Au contraire mon petite chou. I don't let others piss in my face an tell me it is raining- that is your specialty. And you really need to stop flattering yourself. You are just one of pirate's many little fuck-toys who did his bidding in this crime. You just happen to be the loudest mouth of the bunch, so you make yourself a target. If you would take some well-intentioned advice and shut the fuck up, lawyer up and start worrying about how to pay your victims back, you might have some relevance. Right now you are just another cockroach scurrying around.

And, no, nobody thinks you are pirate, most especially me. You don't have the criminal mastermind chops to lick the sweat off pirate's balls, he pulled it off, you just keep hanging around after the music stopped pulling yourself off.
SysRun

Activity: 616

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 04:43:46 PM

tl;dr

LG, you should be writing for bitcoin magazine!

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
Blind

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 02:05:03 AM

[...]

Loup, you make me wet, please stop it.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: