Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354448 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:32:09 PM

Awake again... Time for more bot testing.. see yall in a few.

good work!
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:45:05 PM

Buy the rumour, sell the news. That's the trope.

However in this instance, a bot with these capabilities is a game changer.

My prediction: volatility.

There will be large swings as the market attempts to adjust, amplified by whales seeking to build their positions.

This has already begun. The smart will position and trade accordingly.

90% of your story's ar true, have follow you weeks on this topic it sounds like oke that

I thought that was the entire point of the Culling?
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:43:13 PM

Buy the rumour, sell the news. That's the trope.

However in this instance, a bot with these capabilities is a game changer.

My prediction: volatility.

There will be large swings as the market attempts to adjust, amplified by whales seeking to build their positions.

This has already begun. The smart will position and trade accordingly.

90% of your story's ar true, have follow you weeks on this topic it sounds like oke that

I thought that was the entire point of the Culling?

Not exactly  Wink You still have a bit to learn young padawan.

"There will be large swings as the market attempts to adjust, amplified by whales seeking to build their positions."

Pretty much sounds like the Culling to me.  What do I know?  I'll keep trying Master!  (Yes, I know it's Do or Do not!)
lambdaE

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:00:44 AM

Hi Everyone

Just a few updates concerning the bot -

Firstly it is clear that there have been some leaks of the early test versions in the forms of screenshots / videos. We are not particularly happy about that, of course, for many reasons. However we have neither the time or the inclination right now to isolate the source of the leak. That time is better spent on dev work. We would point out though that all the leaks we have seen so far are earlier versions, predating the actual current johnny build we are working on.

Our time right now is 24/ 7 bug squashing and finalizing some important internals of the bot that are not currently displayed in the GUI. We are currently on the third test build, and are very satisfied with how things are looking. A few notes:

- Cryptsy will not immediately be functional due to their antiquated API. As soon as their updating is complete we will test and enable Cryptsy functionality.

- CCEX has a max of 1 API call every 5 seconds. We are in a dialogue with them about this to find a workaround.

- We will be adding a trade analyzer so traders will be able to evaluate their own trading patterns, including such features as average buy, average cost, % up % down etc.

- Bitcoin wisdom - style candlestick charting is in the works

The feature we are most excited about is the stop-loss function which is being built in across the entire CIRC bot platform. The stop loss will be among the final features to be up -  ported into the  GUI from the working code base since it has to work across the board with all bot functions. However, by proceeding this way we ensure the smoothest possible integration of this feature when the time comes.

This will be the first time stop-loss functionality will be integrated into an automatic bot platform and marks a big step forward for traders looking for ultimate advantages in their trading methods. Timed buys and timed sells will be completely programmable, allowing you as a trader to enter and exit a moving market at precise price points.  Like the CIRC vDPOS and unlockable panels, our stop-loss enabled bot will be taking crypto into new territory.

Once again the devs are making me proud to be a circ owner. Keep up building the best coin in crypto and we'll all be here for years supporting you.
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:18:03 AM

Hi Everyone

Firstly it is clear that there have been some leaks of the early test versions in the forms of screenshots / videos. We are not particularly happy about that, of course, for many reasons. However we have neither the time or the inclination right now to isolate the source of the leak. That time is better spent on dev work. We would point out though that all the leaks we have seen so far are earlier versions, predating the actual current johnny build we are working on.

Our time right now is 24/ 7 bug squashing and finalizing some important internals of the bot that are not currently displayed in the GUI. We are currently on the third test build, and are very satisfied with how things are looking. A few notes:

- Cryptsy will not immediately be functional due to their antiquated API. As soon as their updating is complete we will test and enable Cryptsy functionality.

- CCEX has a max of 1 API call every 5 seconds. We are in a dialogue with them about this to find a workaround.

- We will be adding a trade analyzer so traders will be able to evaluate their own trading patterns, including such features as average buy, average cost, % up % down etc.

The feature we are most excited about is the stop-loss function which is being built in across the entire CIRC bot platform. The stop loss will be among the final features to be up -  ported into the  GUI from the working code base since it has to work across the board with all bot functions. However, by proceeding this way we ensure the smoothest possible integration of this feature when the time comes.

This will be the first time stop-loss functionality will be integrated into an automatic bot platform and marks a big step forward for traders looking for ultimate advantages in their trading methods. Timed buys and timed sells will be completely programmable, allowing you as a trader to enter and exit a moving market at precise price points.  Like the CIRC vDPOS and unlockable panels, our stop-loss enabled bot will be taking crypto into new territory.

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO DOING WHAT A DEV TEAM SHOULD BE DOING.
 MAKING UPDATES DELEVERING BETA TEST BOTS ALWAYS ON TOP OF THINGS.
I DONT THINK THERE IS A BETTER COIN TO INVEST IN BESIDES BTC.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:21:15 AM

In case anyone missed it I'll repost the videos I made this morning while testing the worlds 1st in-wallet trading bot.
Another 1st from the dev team.

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/629610260593016832

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/629598933665366016
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:22:23 AM

Hi Everyone

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO DOING WHAT A DEV TEAM SHOULD BE DOING.
 MAKING UPDATES DELEVERING BETA TEST BOTS ALWAYS ON TOP OF THINGS.
I DONT THINK THERE IS A BETTER COIN TO INVEST IN BESIDES BTC.

LOL, you forgot to bold out the post from the dev. The me fix that for you.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:26:19 AM

In case anyone missed it I'll repost the videos I made this morning while testing the worlds 1st in-wallet trading bot.

Not for nothing, but well made and working bot that helps add value to the coin and can make people money works just fine.  (not knocking Dev teams work, just like the important details.)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:34:42 AM

Not for nothing, but well made and working bot that helps add value to the coin and can make people money works just fine.  (not knocking Dev teams work, just like the important details.)

I assume its because you're not a native English speaker but 99% of the time I dont get what you're saying. Like here for example.
Are you praising the bot or knocking it?
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:44:34 AM

I assume its because you're not a native English speaker but 99% of the time I dont get what you're saying. Like here for example.

Lol, 100% English speaking.  Told you before, don't care about fluff.  In wallet or out, well made Bot is the important part.  I like to boil things down to what counts, nothing more.  Cool that the Devs are first to put a Bot in the wallet, but frankly, that is not what makes it valuable to use, or for the coin, really.  I don't look at project parts so much as where they can go to in the long run.  That is not always a good think in coins, since many flash by, but I think this one can do much more, or I wouldn't be here talking about it.  Don't waste time with BS if I detect it!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:50:40 AM

Lol, 100% English speaking.  Told you before, don't care about fluff.  In wallet or out, well made Bot is the important part.  I like to boil things down to what counts, nothing more.  Cool that the Devs are first to put a Bot in the wallet, but frankly, that is not what makes it valuable to use, or for the coin, really.  I don't look at project parts so much as where they can go to in the long run.  That is not always a good think in coins, since many flash by, but I think this one can do much more, or I wouldn't be here talking about it.  Don't waste time with BS if I detect it!

I love how you're calling a feat like placing a working bot into a wallet fluff but wtv. It helps the coin tremendously. If you want to run a bot you need to have the wallet and be doing it from in the wallet. So not only are you in your wallet but your surrounded by circ and all that circ has to offer while in the bot. You see circ branding, you can watch videos in the wallet and run the bot and get stakes all at the same time. The devs are building out a coin that has it all. A one stop spot for all crypto traders. It's going to have the trade analyzer, the charts, bots, slacks, videos, exchanges all in wallet.

And upon completing this task they will be off onto another task. Wanna bet on the chances they fail on their next task after banging the wallet out of the park and soon to be doing the same with the bot.
It shows a pattern of accomplishment which none of these other altcoins out there can say.
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:55:00 AM

I love how you're calling a feat like placing a working bot into a wallet fluff but wtv. It helps the coin tremendously. If you want to run a bot you need to have the wallet and be doing it from in the wallet. So not only are you in your wallet but your surrounded by circ and all that circ has to offer while in the bot. You see circ branding, you can watch videos in the wallet and run the bot and get stakes all at the same time. The devs are building out a coin that has it all. A one stop spot for all crypto traders. It's going to have the trade analyzer, the charts, bots, slacks, videos, exchanges all in wallet.

And upon completing this task they will be off onto another task. Wanna bet on the chances they fail on their next task after banging the wallet out of the park and soon to be doing the same with the bot.
It shows a pattern of accomplishment which none of these other altcoins out there can say.

Great answer. Put him in his place bob.
go bob go.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:00:37 AM

Yes, it will be a piece of the puzzle.  Only a piece though.  I will agree that for adding value to a coin in this way, they are doing a great job and have said that their plan is outstanding.  It is very well thought out and shows great insight to trading, that is why it caught my attention in the first place. But, the Bot will both help the coin and could limit it down the road.  Not in a bad way, if it is handled right.  And, if it does what I think it will do, it will be a good problem to have.  And no, I would not bet against these guys if they keep executing the plan.  I am very sure they have thought it out.  That is why I do not offer critics yet.  Let them do their thing and see where it goes, so far, so good.

kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:01:39 AM

Great answer. Put him in his place bob.
go bob go.

Lol, you guys fight with people saying it's good!  Lot's of spirit at least.
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:28:59 AM

Hi Everyone

First bob leaks the bot, now this update. Can the day get any better, I don't think so. I need to go to sleep now because work went late and I don't have time to read all the posts but its an unusual feeling waking up to good news everyday. Most of my other investments give me heart burn when reading the morning updates.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:12:45 AM

Yes, sleeping in circ is as good as sleeping in fiat.
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:58:58 AM

Hopefully the bot once it's finished brings good news to me CIRC investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
TheAstronomer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:52:53 AM

Yes, sleeping in circ is as good as sleeping in fiat.

Yeah, you are exactly right! As long as the fiat you are holding in your sleep is the Argentine peso, or some other currency that can hyper inflate over night.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:19:15 AM

Just got back after a week away to see some nice market action and the bot videos. I wish the price was still high but it had to come down a bit before it could move back up.
On another note That's a sexy looking bot. I use qtl every so often and can tell right away that the circ camp is building a much better bot for traders then qtl had even imagined.
1.25L

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:33:07 AM

do you think the bots will be good or bad for circ

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: