Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2024, 10:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354486 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:07:39 PM

Very amusing reading these past pages. Quite the he said, she said.

I will be offering escrow services in the Whale Lounge.  When someone authoritatively says "Bob dumped" or "Ryan Pumped", I will be happy to escrow immediate bets against those sort of statements. The real sellers / buyers only need to step forward and provide blockchain proof in order to make a nice addition to their buy or sell, and all of these blustering thread "authorities" will finally fade into silence.

Excellent plan. There are plenty of windbags that need deflating so offering challenge bets is a good idea.

Not to advertise in advance, but hey let me jump in there and do just that. I will be both escrowing short positions and offering 7 and 14 day shorts on selected alts. For the latter I will be using 3rd party escrows such as Sana45210. I am sure there will be many other interesting ventures happening in the Whale Lounge. Should be a lot of fun and some money to be made. 

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:17:07 PM

Now the ICO funds have been released, I can confidently post in this thread knowing the dev will never return.
digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:37:39 PM

glad that the wall has come down, starting to build a position here now that ICO price is breached

keep up the good work Dev
ljm81new_again

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:14:44 PM

he's a troll. that other guy busted him point blank, he was fudding about the wall and didn't even know the wall was gone. incompetent troll.

plus he cannot spell to save his life.

Tut tut angry people lossing money.. think you wanna check my history no trolling here just facts... o ps english is my second language cock sucker lol
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:00:44 PM

You guys really think Bob only had 3 btc worth?

Somebody I know dumped right before the buy wall was pulled. He was being a scaredy cat. Relax guys. damn. Wait for Bittrex. I don't even pay attention to ccex prices. That exchange is small. Not much volume. Try to buy some more below ico. It should pop back up on trex. Im still staking away. Not even thinking about selling right now.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:14:59 PM

Great radio show!! Anyone having trouble with the staking listen about halfway through, Barakas explains the best way to stake.

remember you can time stamp comments right into the sound cloud track!  This would help me also Smiley
couer22

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:30:36 PM

Great radio show!! Anyone having trouble with the staking listen about halfway through, Barakas explains the best way to stake.

remember you can time stamp comments right into the sound cloud track!  This would help me also Smiley

How to time stamp comments?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:32:16 PM

Todays prediction... all whats gonna happen with circ today is the sell walls gonna slowly move down and meet the buy wall and when it gets near people are gonna pannic dump to get what little is on offer before the next person, where that price will settle with trade is any1s guess but im thinking about 3000sat

:LOL,... Its still trading at over 6700....

I've got orders set around 3K but no ones dumping.

Looks like you're wrong again.

Go figure.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:34:35 PM

Hi Everyone

At the conclusion of the buy wall phase of the CCEX process the final figure were 77855.4314 circuits sold into the buy wall. These coins will be burned by CCEX in accordance with our stated policy, further reducing the total supply. Look for a tweet from CCEX confirming this during the next 12 hours or so.

Lounge registrations continue, please send your qualifying address / balance and desired level by PM.

We have been notified by Bittrex that Code review is complete. Announcement with Bittrex launch details coming Sunday evening EST.

Also anyone with requests for guests on the next After Dark show, feel free to post here or send a PM. We are always looking to include the widest range of crypto viewpoints and personalities.

CC

Can we get some kind of tally of the final coin count? With all this burning and so many off-exchange, and Bittrex opening up it is going to be very interesting to watch where the relatively scarce, non- staking coins are.

BE shows about 2.2m total coins.
Approx 22k required for traders lounge, 66k for whales lounge.

Btw, fudders need to try harder, hardly any coins sold under ico and network weight is almost 1m.

I'm thinking they should lower even those numbers. The lower it is, the more people in the slacks and the more opportunities for everyone involved.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:44:50 PM

This morning I doubled my wallet addresses, and sent half coins from each old address to the new ones. I assumed my staking weight would drop to half until the 8 hour maturity time passed, but when I was done my weight had dropped to nothing. I wonder why that reset ALL my coins, even though I left half of them in each old address?  Angry
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:47:45 PM

This morning I doubled my wallet addresses, and sent half coins from each old address to the new ones. I assumed my staking weight would drop to half until the 8 hour maturity time came, but when I was done my weight had dropped to nothing. I wonder why that reset ALL my coins, even though I left half of them in each old address?  Angry

maybe those staked recently and have yet to mature aswell?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:49:00 PM

This morning I doubled my wallet addresses, and sent half coins from each old address to the new ones. I assumed my staking weight would drop to half until the 8 hour maturity time came, but when I was done my weight had dropped to nothing. I wonder why that reset ALL my coins, even though I left half of them in each old address?  Angry

or you didn't use coin control.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:53:31 PM

My staking weight dropped from close to all my coins to nothing in the 20 minutes it took me to do the transfers. My mistake cost me 8 hours of staking the last of the 20 coin rewards.  Angry Angry Angry

" or you didn't use coin control."

I used coin control, how else could I have split each address in half, creating double the address each holding the same numbers of coins?
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:06:35 PM

My staking weight dropped from close to all my coins to nothing in the 20 minutes it took me to do the transfers. My mistake cost me 8 hours of staking the last of the 20 coin rewards.  Angry Angry Angry

" or you didn't use coin control."

I used coin control, how else could I have split each address in half, creating double the address each holding the same numbers of coins?

sry, im not trying to rub it up ur nose or anything, just trying to help find and resolve the error so it doesnt happen again

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:01:00 PM

Now the ICO funds have been released, I can confidently post in this thread knowing the dev will never return.

Do I smell a small wager here?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
CryptoCircuits (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:07:48 PM

Hi Everyone

We have completed the analysis of the the coin supply with respect to the burns of both the unsold coins from ICO and the coins sold into the buy wall, also pledged to be burned. As promised, the minimum numbers needed for both Whale Lounge and Trader Lounge are being adjusted.

The adjustment will technically not take effect until the wallet update later this next week. However for everyone applying for Lounge access, please go by these new numbers when calculating which lounge you are qualifying for.

The levels are somewhat lower than before, both because of the reduced coin supply, but also because - after analyzing the distribution - we are aiming at an inclusive strategy for moving as many Circuits holders into one of the two lounges as possible.

The adjusted requirements for Whale Lounge and Trader Lounge are as follows:

Trader Lounge: 11,000 Circuits
Whale Lounge: 32,500 Circuits

If you have not already sent in your registration, please do so, with qualifying address holding the required amount of coins for the desired Lounge level.

CC

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:09:11 PM

I am available for escrow on this bet. Muddafudda, your statement is challenged.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:15:39 PM

I am available for escrow on this bet. Muddafudda, your statement is challenged.

His statement has already been proven wrong. Maybe Muddafudda can come up with another bogus fud comment?
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:20:48 PM

Hi Everyone

We have completed the analysis of the the coin supply with respect to the burns of both the unsold coins from ICO and the coins sold into the buy wall, also pledged to be burned. As promised, the minimum numbers needed for both Whale Lounge and Trader Lounge are being adjusted.

The adjustment will technically not take effect until the wallet update later this next week. However for everyone applying for Lounge access, please go by these new numbers when calculating which lounge you are qualifying for.

The levels are somewhat lower than before, both because of the reduced coin supply, but also because - after analyzing the distribution - we are aiming at an inclusive strategy for moving as many Circuits holders into one of the two lounges as possible.

If you have not already sent in your registration, please do so, with qualifying address holding the required amount of coins for the desired Lounge level.

CC

New PM sent. Also, any update on when the updated wallets will be available, and will the Mac wallet issue be fixed where it's unable to reach the unlocking tabs?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:24:55 PM

Hi Everyone

CC

New PM sent. Also, any update on when the updated wallets will be available, and will the Mac wallet issue be fixed where it's unable to reach the unlocking tabs?

I think its been fixed. I downloaded it recently and seems to be working for me. I think they made the update but never posted about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: