Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354448 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:53:32 AM

He is a pita, but we can't stop him doing what he does. Like you say, we just have to try ride the waves. Hopefully he's at least partially out now, and we don't have to worry about his shit anymore. I still think this coin is worth well over 20k sats as long as the devs continue to deliver.

Oh dear, so you are one of the shills. You are fucking confusing me :-))))

So that's the new shill/sockpuppet mantra is: Bob is out, but please give your money because the coin worth 20k.

Yes... Yes, that is the new shill mantra  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:56:15 AM

He is a pita, but we can't stop him doing what he does. Like you say, we just have to try ride the waves. Hopefully he's at least partially out now, and we don't have to worry about his shit anymore. I still think this coin is worth well over 20k sats as long as the devs continue to deliver.

Oh dear, so you are one of the shills. You are fucking confusing me :-))))

So that's the new shill/sockpuppet mantra is: Bob is out, but please give your money because the coin worth 20k.

cmon man the FUD ur doing is unreal lol, u have 50% of the posts in the past pages, chill down a bit, u call it a scam, i guess then u didnt even invest ni the coins, so unless u are trying to get an entry point wtf u even doing here?
what does it even matter if bob dumped or not, its still WELL above the ico price, even if he dumped, all he did in my eyes is took care of a bit more distribution

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:58:10 AM

All right people, tell Bob master, when this crypto market thingy is fully collapse and in case if he ever need a job in marketing in the UK then contact me, because it is quite impressive how he manges his shills and sockpuppets and all the shit around this nonsense.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:59:05 AM

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:05:05 AM

It's most likely shake out. This coin has so much going for it that has yet to come out like the trade bots.

bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:06:21 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 11:28:40 AM by bram_vnl

I can open a btc adress for the community to donate btc and than i can pump it to 20k i feel this is a strong community

And the new coins on a special circ adress that i will not use

With profit i can send it back to you

is this a good idea?

8.5848 btc to 2000
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:34:04 AM

This thread is hilarious. Someone - Bob, whoever, it does not matter - did a classic shakeout and picked up all his coins again at half price.

And you all are running around in total confusion and righteous anger like a bunch of ants whose nest got stepped on.

If you cannot recognize what just happened and adjust your strategy accordingly you really should not be trading this coin.

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:51:09 AM

I can open a btc adress for the community to donate btc and than i can pump it to 20k i feel this is a strong community

is this a good idea?

8.5848 btc to 2000

LoL Now, that's a good one.

This 24/7 wanker is setting up a fucking donation fund to bring the price back to 20K and he even has the figures LoL.

I think we have never seen this creative move before, not even in Bob's operation.

sesko

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:00:26 PM

This thread is hilarious. Someone - Bob, whoever, it does not matter - did a classic shakeout and picked up all his coins again at half price.

And you all are running around in total confusion and righteous anger like a bunch of ants whose nest got stepped on.

If you cannot recognize what just happened and adjust your strategy accordingly you really should not be trading this coin.

If i was so certain i would buy this coin. But your just speculating on nonsense, because talking is free. Buying is not, and right now there's almost non existing buys, with bunch of people talking, how this will skyrocket again.

It was simple: a little dump, bot's crashed or somebody that is running bot, was offline. For a brief moment, there was a real 6btc buy wall to 1 satoshi. Other buy walls are fake, what i was already talking a few days a go.
Pumpers already spent some btc to pump the fake volume on trading fees, and pumping from ico to 20k. If they are going to pump it again, nobody know expect pumpers.

The real question is: is OP on this pump or not, is he scamming or he's the real deal and he will develop coin in the future. If you buy now and there's no pump, you'll be investor for a long period o time, if OP disappear with the pump, you become a bagholder with worthless chips.

It's not the first coin to promise a bot in the wallet, please right now in your head, name the coins that promised that and never delivered. You don't know, see they are already forgotten, with a bunch of bagholders.

You made money on this already (bought at ico, sold at 20k), invest 10% of profit again at this price, and you'll be ok.

Waiting for bot in the wallet, than we will talk again.

siamjim

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:01:51 PM

yo u noobs...keep dumping.. Grin, riding this like i did yo ma... easy n often   Kiss
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:03:08 PM

is this a good idea?

8.5848 btc to 2000

LoL Now, that's a good one.

This 24/7 wanker is setting up a fucking donation fund to bring the price back to 20K and he even has the figures LoL.

I think we have never seen this creative move before, not even in Bob's operation.

Actually if you were not a latecomer you would understand he has been in the thread from the beginning, has volunteered for a number of projects and is not a schill. Whether or not you think he is naive, your words towards him are unnecessarily harsh and undeserved.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:37:27 PM

Stop buying shit.
Buy real coins.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:47:54 PM

i will making more projects for this coin

i have done

- making the reddit
- making a circ wallpaper
- send a lot of tweets
GenX

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:50:02 PM

Stop buying shit.
Buy real coins.

what is your idea of real coins? Shadowcoin? Lol
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:52:00 PM

Stop buying shit.
Buy real coins.

something like guldencoin, learn from that coin!
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:01:09 PM

Stop buying shit.
Buy real coins.

What do you reproach to shadow?
babykayho

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:03:25 PM

Hi Everyone

We have registered that the thread has gotten quite lively along with the volume and price action. We encourage everyone to keep it civilized. High volume and volatility are to be expected with this coin. It is designed for traders, so it is to be expected that those same traders will be using various strategies to profit and perhaps increase their CIRC holdings.

Volume has been quite impressive the last days, and it demonstrates that the various investors in Circuits are out in force and showing their chops. We repeat: while we are in no position to condone or condemn large scale crypto trading strategies involving  walls, pumps, dumps, shakeouts etc - - they are obviously to be expected in a coin that is aimed squarely at traders, and held mainly by traders. We are proud of our clearly diverse, opinionated, skilled, and growing community. While we are focused 100% on deving out our  upcoming panel features, at the same time we have great respect for the traders who are turning Circuits into one of the most-watched coins currently on the market.

The bot development is going well. Barakus is the point man on the bot component and is using the coming weekend to finalize the GUI elements. Feel free to join his channel on slack to stay current on the details, and a big thanks to everyone for the constructive input via the slack channels so far. We have experienced a bothersome hang-up relating to the speed of order groupings and dispatches via the api query to one of the exchanges, but we are coding a workaround that actually brings us closer to real time in execution. We expect this to be fully worked out and bug free by the middle of the week, enabling full feature sets during the trials, which will begin thereafter. The beta testers will be contacted in the course of next week with details on what we’ll be needing from them.

There have been requests from those not in the Whale Lounge to have equal access to some of the information Thursday has been presenting there regarding the Culling. Thursday tends towards the informal in presentation, but we have asked him  to put some of these posts together into a white paper, and as soon as he does this it will be posted for download.

Finally, out of fairness to those just joining, we would remind everyone that the next stage of vDPOS is fast approaching, with very substantial staking rewards set for payout in the coming weeks. If you are just joining the community, make sure you get involved in your Lounge Slack and get your wallet correctly set up for your share of the payouts. It is probably no coincidence that the recent high volume and volatility has come during the reduced vDPOS stage – it is quite likely and sensible that many of these large holdings will be moving off exchange and into wallets during the coming days.

Again – a big thanks to all our supporters – and we look forward to several exciting weeks in front of us with the high vDPOS staking and the bot releases.

Thanks for the update. I think also many people do not understand this coin. Many whales here but this is ok. I think big things are about to happen. Would like to see less fud but I guess that's how things go.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:08:28 PM

Hi Everyone

We have registered that the thread has gotten quite lively along with the volume and price action. We encourage everyone to keep it civilized. High volume and volatility are to be expected with this coin. It is designed for traders, so it is to be expected that those same traders will be using various strategies to profit and perhaps increase their CIRC holdings.

Volume has been quite impressive the last days, and it demonstrates that the various investors in Circuits are out in force and showing their chops. We repeat: while we are in no position to condone or condemn large scale crypto trading strategies involving  walls, pumps, dumps, shakeouts etc - - they are obviously to be expected in a coin that is aimed squarely at traders, and held mainly by traders. We are proud of our clearly diverse, opinionated, skilled, and growing community. While we are focused 100% on deving out our  upcoming panel features, at the same time we have great respect for the traders who are turning Circuits into one of the most-watched coins currently on the market.

The bot development is going well. Barakus is the point man on the bot component and is using the coming weekend to finalize the GUI elements. Feel free to join his channel on slack to stay current on the details, and a big thanks to everyone for the constructive input via the slack channels so far. We have experienced a bothersome hang-up relating to the speed of order groupings and dispatches via the api query to one of the exchanges, but we are coding a workaround that actually brings us closer to real time in execution. We expect this to be fully worked out and bug free by the middle of the week, enabling full feature sets during the trials, which will begin thereafter. The beta testers will be contacted in the course of next week with details on what we’ll be needing from them.

There have been requests from those not in the Whale Lounge to have equal access to some of the information Thursday has been presenting there regarding the Culling. Thursday tends towards the informal in presentation, but we have asked him  to put some of these posts together into a white paper, and as soon as he does this it will be posted for download.

Finally, out of fairness to those just joining, we would remind everyone that the next stage of vDPOS is fast approaching, with very substantial staking rewards set for payout in the coming weeks. If you are just joining the community, make sure you get involved in your Lounge Slack and get your wallet correctly set up for your share of the payouts. It is probably no coincidence that the recent high volume and volatility has come during the reduced vDPOS stage – it is quite likely and sensible that many of these large holdings will be moving off exchange and into wallets during the coming days.

Again – a big thanks to all our supporters – and we look forward to several exciting weeks in front of us with the high vDPOS staking and the bot releases.

Thanks for the update. I think also many people do not understand this coin. Many whales here but this is ok. I think big things are about to happen. Would like to see less fud but I guess that's how things go.

They don't understand. This coin is different. Soon weak hand shaken out and we will proceed to 500K
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:13:44 PM

500k is possible

This 3 things are very important

- Strong devs
- Strong community
- And good projects

Than will people come into this coin

p.s.
this wallet is the best in altcoinland and this coin is the 1st with vDPOS

Price is up !
Master mind

Activity: 691

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:22:01 PM

Hi Everyone

They don't understand. This coin is different. Soon weak hand shaken out and we will proceed to 500K

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: