Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:43:57 PM

Yesterday was just a test, no point in shitting your pants folks half way through the game  Wink

It was a test and more. If I were to speculate, I would say the following is currently happening in CIRC:

Whoever unloaded yesterday apparently picked up many of their coins cheaper, helped by their paid fudders in this forum, who were gone as fast as they arrived, their job done. The big wallets got bigger. Just as importantly, they were / are testing to see where the natural floor is after the dump yesterday, so they have turned all their various bots off. This also allows a couple days of playing rope a dope, as more people get shaken out. A five BTC candle several hours ago shows this.

My guess is they are playing the schedule against the upcoming vDPOS boost and the bots release this week. They see no need to bot the price back up when it is holding steady at 2 - 3x ICO price.  They want three - five more days with more people getting in at these levels. Those people who will be motivated to stay with the coin to much higher levels, as opposed to ICO investors, who are already at 2 - 3x. They want to get rid of as many ICO investors as possible before the coin rises. Ideally, everyone who got in at or near their entry.

I initally was not so interested in this coin. But it is fascinating to watch what is happening. They have definitely attracted some large players and, like you said, the game is only getting started. It's a pretty good entry right now IMO. It is pretty clear someone or some people have / has decided that this coin is going much higher.

Well put, good post - same thing direction I was leaning towards.  The play in this coin I think IS actually needed in crypto, let alone for it to succeed and show its true colors.  

Myself and hopefully other strong hands do of course hope for a huge rise in coming weeks and dare I say months even.  Whales can make it happen and the 'dev' best come thru with whatever they have planned (as iffy I am about this coin still). 
dynamicseruma

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:05:03 PM

Yesterday was just a test, no point in shitting your pants folks half way through the game  Wink

It was a test and more. If I were to speculate, I would say the following is currently happening in CIRC:

Whoever unloaded yesterday apparently picked up many of their coins cheaper, helped by their paid fudders in this forum, who were gone as fast as they arrived, their job done. The big wallets got bigger. Just as importantly, they were / are testing to see where the natural floor is after the dump yesterday, so they have turned all their various bots off. This also allows a couple days of playing rope a dope, as more people get shaken out. A five BTC candle several hours ago shows this.

My guess is they are playing the schedule against the upcoming vDPOS boost and the bots release this week. They see no need to bot the price back up when it is holding steady at 2 - 3x ICO price.  They want three - five more days with more people getting in at these levels. Those people who will be motivated to stay with the coin to much higher levels, as opposed to ICO investors, who are already at 2 - 3x. They want to get rid of as many ICO investors as possible before the coin rises. Ideally, everyone who got in at or near their entry.

I initally was not so interested in this coin. But it is fascinating to watch what is happening. They have definitely attracted some large players and, like you said, the game is only getting started. It's a pretty good entry right now IMO. It is pretty clear someone or some people have / has decided that this coin is going much higher.

Well put, good post - same thing direction I was leaning towards.  The play in this coin I think IS actually needed in crypto, let alone for it to succeed and show its true colors.  

Myself and hopefully other strong hands do of course hope for a huge rise in coming weeks and dare I say months even.  Whales can make it happen and the 'dev' best come thru with whatever they have planned (as iffy I am about this coin still). 

Agreed, I am anxiously awaiting updates before I make my mind up about this one
johnson99

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:13:14 PM

only 2 million coins in the market , and supports a good dev , I think buy now still cheap Roll Eyes Shocked
ramtony

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:13:19 PM

Everyone who bought in at the ICO did not have the luxury of what we know now and what has transpired over the last few weeks, they had to take a chance that this coin was not another scam and choose to invest or not. From then on the Devs have delivered what they have promised and there is no reason to doubt that they will not succeed with the next developments on the agenda.

Any new investors have all the answers in front of them and can make a decicion based on a lot more information. That said, the current price is around 15k and is seems a very fair entry point as the coin has really only just started. Anyone trying to manipulate the price cannot take away the fact that if the Devs deliver everything and stick with the coin then it will stay stong regardless of who dumps what.
HeXaN

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:17:23 PM

bob my hero
Pump or dump?
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:18:49 PM

Can't have one without the other
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:20:58 PM

Reading a good analysis like this is a treat. I think it is all pretty much spot on. Someone also made the point yesterday that all the rabid focus on "Bob" was exactly what the whales love - because everyone gets carried away with hating and speeches - and nobody sees what is actually going on.

This coin from the start seems designed to have huge swings and big volume. Huge vDPOS rewards that lure coins back and forth from exchange to wallet, making supply and demand go from full moon to no moon at certsain specific dates.  Well thought out features that appeal to traders - luring in the exact demographics they want. Sequenced releases a few weeks apart, apparently timed in cohesion with the vDPOS. The Culling. That period alone has the potential to let smart traders make insane gains overnight. I notice already in the Whale Slack there are some clubby little private chats springing up.

It really was extraordinary seeing that dump perfectly timed with ten - fifteen trolls showing up in the forum saying sell sell sell. Without attaching any moral judgement to it, there are some pretty crafty people - with deep pockets - building positions in this coin. People who think this coin is going to fade away are not seeing what is happening right in front of their eyes.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

unununium

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:25:18 PM

nice wallet
Could you add tor? (inwallet browser)
Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:05:12 PM

Yesterday was just a test, no point in shitting your pants folks half way through the game  Wink

Wow, this seems spot on to me. Still a good time to get in and I'm adding to my CIRC in the dips.
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:13:20 PM

Let's hope it goes #moon like the big boys keep saying, so those that had the balls to take the risk in buying a nice stash be like:

CryptoLana

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:43:41 PM

scared people need to take there sells of 
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:46:55 PM

Let's hope it goes #moon like the big boys keep saying, so those that had the balls to take the risk in buying a nice stash be like:

bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:50:10 PM

i'm drinking 1 bier for lana en this coin tonight @ cafe  Cool Cool
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:28:28 PM

Reading a good analysis like this is a treat. I think it is all pretty much spot on. Someone also made the point yesterday that all the rabid focus on "Bob" was exactly what the whales love - because everyone gets carried away with hating and speeches - and nobody sees what is actually going on.

This coin from the start seems designed to have huge swings and big volume. Huge vDPOS rewards that lure coins back and forth from exchange to wallet, making supply and demand go from full moon to no moon at certsain specific dates.  Well thought out features that appeal to traders - luring in the exact demographics they want. Sequenced releases a few weeks apart, apparently timed in cohesion with the vDPOS. The Culling. That period alone has the potential to let smart traders make insane gains overnight. I notice already in the Whale Slack there are some clubby little private chats springing up.

It really was extraordinary seeing that dump perfectly timed with ten - fifteen trolls showing up in the forum saying sell sell sell. Without attaching any moral judgement to it, there are some pretty crafty people - with deep pockets - building positions in this coin. People who think this coin is going to fade away are not seeing what is happening right in front of their eyes.

vDPOS is set to double about 6 days from now. Coincidently - or not - thats when the 1st bots are supposed to be getting released. So you have new release, coins getting pulled off exchanges to stake, and even a bot in the wallet itself with about 30 guys getting ready to try it out on CIRC.

Is this a recipe for a massive pump at the end of this week or what?
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:32:14 PM

vDPOS is set to double about 6 days from now. Coincidently - or not - thats when the 1st bots are supposed to be getting released. So you have new release, coins getting pulled off exchanges to stake, and even a bot in the wallet itself with about 30 guys getting ready to try it out on CIRC.

Is this a recipe for a massive pump at the end of this week or what?

Like I said, lol...

CryptoLana

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:34:12 PM

;o i had one to
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:46:07 PM

Great posts. If some people here are to bline to see whats going on then they dont deserve to be a circ holder anyway.
Does anyone know the day that the big rewards start kicking in again?
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:01:05 PM

;o i had one to

nice!

Maybe you know.. When will the high rewards kick in again?
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:06:12 PM

;o i had one to

nice!

By my math it should be around 6 days left.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:06:53 PM

;o i had one to

nice!

Week 1 (Block upto-> - 10079) = 20 Coins
Week 2 (Block 10080 - 20159) = 10 Coins
Week 3 (Block 20160 - 30239) = 5 Coins
Week 4 (Block 30240 - 43199) = 5 Coins
Week 5 (Block 43200 - 50399) = 10 Coins
Week 6 (Block 50400 - 60479) = 20 Coins

at the moment at block 33913
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: