Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:40:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NODEX [NODX] POW/HiPoS - SHA256  (Read 12986 times)
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:03:55 PM

Singular has already developed p2p filesharing https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028433.0

You can download the wallet and use it now also the fileservers are going to be released this week.

The dev just came up with the filesharing nonsense to explain away the ftp client he built into the windows wallet, probably to hijack dat files.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
MineDumpNextOne

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:04:48 PM

why do you kill the hipos reward early? it will kill the price

WHY??? It is already staking like a mad
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:12:05 PM

Uh oh, things are not looking good here.  If that was just an excuse for the ftp code what is it really being used for?  Seems a little concerning, maybe I'll delete the Qt until we have a real explanation and just hold on to the wallet.dat.
itsAj

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:16:47 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 08:37:29 PM by itsAj

Singular has already developed p2p filesharing https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028433.0

You can download the wallet and use it now also the fileservers are going to be released this week.

The dev just came up with the filesharing nonsense to explain away the ftp client he built into the windows wallet, probably to hijack dat files.

This is not good if there is ftp access to your home computer in the wallet it might be able to take files and inject them into your computer giving you viruses or worse, stealing wallet.dat sensitive information or otherwise. I would avoid this completely.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:20:24 PM

95% of all new coins lately are from devs who instamine and dump immediately. They usually link back to c-cex. The devs put nothing into cloning the coin, dump on the market and a week later post about some phony personal problem that causes them to abandon the coin.

This coin has every red flag. 1. shitty clone job, 2. decisions by dev to screw the miners, 3. broken English that suggests another c-cex scamcoin.

I've already spent money on this. I'll be watching the masternode list. If the dev runs his masternode for a long time without making a release for it, then that's another red flag.

Cool lots of hyperbole and more fud. you do not have any money in this so dont lie. anyone with 2 brain cells does not fud all over their investments. no one is that dumb so try again. your well aware there are many solo miners and a lot of them are now staking this coin. your shitting all over miners. idiot.
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:21:36 PM

95% of all new coins lately are from devs who instamine and dump immediately. They usually link back to c-cex. The devs put nothing into cloning the coin, dump on the market and a week later post about some phony personal problem that causes them to abandon the coin.

This coin has every red flag. 1. shitty clone job, 2. decisions by dev to screw the miners, 3. broken English that suggests another c-cex scamcoin.

I've already spent money on this. I'll be watching the masternode list. If the dev runs his masternode for a long time without making a release for it, then that's another red flag.

Cool lots of hyperbole and more fud. you do not have any money in this so dont lie. anyone with 2 brain cells does not fud all over their investments. no one is that dumb so try again. your well aware there are many solo miners and a lot of them are now staking this coin. your shitting all over miners. idiot.

It says a lot when someone has to resort to personal attacks because they can't dispute what's put in front of them.

Try again kid.
Hoganye

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:24:24 PM

It says a lot when someone has to resort to personal attacks because they can't dispute what's put in front of them.

Try again kid.

yes it does. like you not responding to anything i said and instead personally attacking me by calling me a kid. go away paid fud troll.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:27:14 PM

Nothing new here.
Cut your loss now, Bittrex will not add it. Dev will abandon the ship.

Get in a coin that already has file sharing done while it still very cheap. Only 700k coins

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SIGU

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Hoganye

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:32:01 PM

Nothing new here.

Get in a coin that already has file sharing done while it still very cheap. Only 700k coins

sigu paying people to fud competing coins. nice. with how desperate they are to fud this coin i think its best to hold.
tx42

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:32:46 PM

Try again kid.

yes it does. like you not responding to anything i said and instead personally attacking me by calling me a kid. go away paid fud troll.

Cut your losses and move on from this one. The dev can't even make the masternodes work. He will give up. They usually do.

itsAj

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:33:15 PM

Nothing new here.

sigu paying people to fud competing coins. nice. with how desperate they are to fud this coin i think its best to hold.

I'm not fudding I am scared that you will actually get your wallet.dat stolen because if the wallet gives any sort of access to your computer anything can happen. We do not need people leaving crypto of computers being damaged.
@boutiuqe

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:41:36 PM

Nothing new here.

I'm not fudding I am scared that you will actually get your wallet.dat stolen because if the wallet gives any sort of access to your computer anything can happen. We do not need people leaving crypto of computers being damaged.

Hype singular and come here to explain Smiley)

All wallets that open port is able to hacked. Not just FPT file open or not.

By the way your sing coin is same, able to upload file same means to able to access file in pc.
itsAj

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:42:40 PM

Nothing new here.

Hype singular and come here to explain Smiley)

All wallets that open port is able to hacked. Not just FPT file open or not.

By the way your sing coin is same, able to upload file same means to able to access file in pc.

Not if the wallet creates root access for the ftp. That is direct manipulation.
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:44:01 PM

Nothing new here.

SIGU is not fudding don't make shit up. I'm on both coins and what ever I as a holder of each say, they are my personal views. Yeah this is the NODEX forum and this guy shilling other coins should not be permitted, don't start things.

About NODEX:

The only two surprises here are the masternodes malfunctioning - which all late comers should welcome instead of whine -  and the reward drop which is still in time to be controlled and it is being taken care of.

But it seems there is always a need to complain for whatever reason, if there is none, one should be made up.............. Fudding for whatever reason? let it be something reasonable please.
findyou1337

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:19:20 PM

Masternode works? I have an mn, but its not staking
tx42

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:32:36 PM

Masternode works? I have an mn, but its not staking

No. Masternodes do not work. The incompetent dev probably already gave up.

MineDumpNextOne

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:16:13 PM

waiting for update
kampretkabur

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:19:43 PM

waiting for update

hope its an update bout the masternode
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:42:43 PM

No masternodes = more equal.
tx42

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:02:22 PM

No masternodes = more equal.

no masternodes = incompetent dev = shitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: