Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:37:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NODEX [NODX] POW/HiPoS - SHA256  (Read 12986 times)
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:22:01 PM

What's funny is how you guys think the first project to do something is all the market needs, and their product is going to be the best.  Take portable mp3 players for example, or smartphones, the first ones didn't do as well as the later devices that were marketed better.
HoLeeDik

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:24:48 PM

holee like to dig but digging done.

nodemaster do not work say the post above so what is point to buy?

did dev go away?  he post earlier then not return with fix.  it not take this long if good coder.
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:35:58 PM

got decent profit from staking  Grin
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:00:03 AM

I like getting the full 300 coins from staking rather than having to share. However, I despise that the wallet does not close fully when I exit it. I have to go to task manager and manually stop the process. Wonder if we will ever get the new wallet that will patch things up. I guess when the dev stated an hour or so, it is now so... I am starting to feel the Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt about this one. That's what I get for going whole hog into something just because I was bored.
tx42

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:08:34 AM

I like getting the full 300 coins from staking rather than having to share. However, I despise that the wallet does not close fully when I exit it. I have to go to task manager and manually stop the process. Wonder if we will ever get the new wallet that will patch things up. I guess when the dev stated an hour or so, it is now so... I am starting to feel the Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt about this one. That's what I get for going whole hog into something just because I was bored.

It's clear this dev was in over his head. I guess he can't be blamed for being too dumb to clone a coin.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:13:40 AM

I saw the same, but if you leave it for around 30 seconds it will close
looks like is just slow

P.S. From task killing one other coin with similar issue I corrupted my wallet.dat and lost all the coins in it, so make sure that you have backup of your wallet.dat
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:32:49 AM

It's clear this dev was in over his head. I guess he can't be blamed for being too dumb to clone a coin.

It's not failcode. It's an unexpected "feature." If the code can't be fixed, just change the OP dev.  Cheesy
CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:37:08 AM

I've had it happen on a few coins. Usually I just wait it out. takes a few minutes. Killing the task forced me to redo a whole new wallet and blockchain read with saved wallet dat. Just wait it out until the dev improves the wallet cone.

Ecnad

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:02:47 AM

Well, I'm out on this one, but I spent 0.0336BTC and cashed out for 0.037BTC so I broke even with a few pennies to spare
tx42

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:06:36 AM

Well, I'm out on this one, but I spent 0.0336BTC and cashed out for 0.037BTC so I broke even with a few pennies to spare

Is it on an exchange?

tx42

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:07:46 AM

It's not failcode. It's an unexpected "feature." If the code can't be fixed, just change the OP dev.  Cheesy

It can be fixed, you just need a dev who isn't an idiot.

kampretkabur

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:08:05 AM

Is it on an exchange?

yes
https://yobit.net/en/trade/NODX/BTC
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:30:42 AM

I'm impressed. ATM I'm rekt.
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:38:01 AM

Yup.  You and many others.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:48:58 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 03:06:04 AM by bones261

Yup.  You and many others.

Well I wonder which analogy is more appropriate.
Is this like a hard 16 versus a dealer ace (dealer has not peeked yet) in blackjack?
Or a 7 high in poker after drawing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPVpMxVn6mk
tx42

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:07:16 AM

Is this like a hard 16 versus a dealer ace (dealer has not peeked yet) in blackjack?

I think the best analogy is someone taking a shit and a coin pops out.

PoopieLaxitive31

Activity: 75

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:09:21 AM

Yup.  You and many others.

Something like that. Do you wait and home the dev deals a great app and coin or bail but cut losses as it could dive down if nothing happens?
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:29:36 AM

I think the best analogy is someone taking a shit and a coin pops out.

No that wouldn't be a good analogy, because files can get nourishment from a piece of shit. And it would actually be good for something. Cheesy
bazsy

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:58:40 AM

3418 blocks
POW working
?
tx42

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:04:36 AM

3418 blocks
POW working
?

Consider yourself lucky you missed this one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: