Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NODEX [NODX] POW/HiPoS - SHA256  (Read 12980 times)
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:48:58 PM

Another fine example of how toxic this community is.

The dev has had broken masternodes for 3 days and put out a 5 line "fix" that didn't work. He does not deserve to make money on this.

It seems no one deserves to make money but tx42 (and your puppets). You certainly dont care about the miners who got this coin or about those staking it.

I probably spent more than you mining it.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:10:49 PM

Time to let this piece of shit die.

Burn baby burn!!!
tx42

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:47:31 PM

The amazing nodex shitshow. This one is dead in case you came here to buy.

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:44:53 PM

you certainly want to make sure to kill any hope for someone to salvage the situation - a third party?

So you lost because the masternodes didn't work and you couldn't take advantage of the "early miner bonus"...... that's three or four pages of you on and on about how shitty the coin and the dev is. why are you still here?  . It is clear you have made it your mission to take everyone down with you,  Thats a great attitude to have around here and everywhere else.......  Roll Eyes
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:48:52 PM

you certainly want to make sure to kill any hope for someone to salvage the situation - a third party?

So you lost because the masternodes didn't work and you couldn't take advantage of the "early miner bonus"...... that's three or four pages of you on and on about how shitty the coin and the dev is. why are you still here?  . It is clear you have made it your mission to take everyone down with you,  Thats a great attitude to have around here and everywhere else.......  Roll Eyes

Let's kill this piece of shitcoin!!!!

Down with nodexcoin!!!
tx42

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:52:01 PM

So you lost because the masternodes didn't work and you couldn't take advantage of the "early miner bonus"...... that's three or four pages of you on and on about how shitty the coin and the dev is. why are you still here?  . It is clear you have made it your mission to take everyone down with you,  Thats a great attitude to have around here and everywhere else.......  Roll Eyes

Take everyone down with me? The situation can be saved: working masternodes and some other signs of competence from the dev. But this guy spent 3 minutes cloning a coin where the only thing different were tools to hijack user files or implant viruses.

He made one commit that changed 5 lines of code and didn't fix anything and still hasn't satisfactorily explained the file transfer server in the wallet.

I'm going to keep posting every 5 minutes on this shitty virus coin until there are no more buy orders on yobit. Then I'm going to post every 15 minutes.

proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:14:44 PM

I'm going to keep posting every 5 minutes on this shitty virus coin until there are no more buy orders on yobit. Then I'm going to post every 15 minutes.

time's up, where's my 5 minute fix  Grin
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:40:22 AM

How come there is no exchange to pickup this coin? not even yobit.net?
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 12:41:42 AM

How come there is no exchange to pickup this coin? not even yobit.net?

https://yobit.net/en/trade/NODX/BTC

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
tx42

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:49:52 AM

time's up, where's my 5 minute fix  Grin

Right. I still haven't been as derelict as this nodex virus malware shitcoin dev. Some dumbass just put a buywall for 125,000 coins. This is nothing more than a reward to the dev for being incompetent.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:00:37 AM

Dev did you even check your code?

This is going to cause sync problems soon. You don't look at pindexBest here, you look at the index for the block you are checking.

People better move your coins to yobit quick. Block 6000 fast approaches, and we may get to experience more surprising "joys" from this coin. I must say, the ineptitude on display here has given me so many belly laughs, it's "almost" worth the BTC I spent on hash to help birth this monstrosity.
tx42

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:18:56 AM

This is going to cause sync problems soon. You don't look at pindexBest here, you look at the index for the block you are checking.

People better move your coins to yobit quick. Block 6000 fast approaches, and we may get to experience more surprising "joys" from this coin. I must say, the ineptitude on display here has given me so many belly laughs, it's "almost" worth the BTC I spent on hash to help birth this monstrosity.

Dump before the dev does. He's got massive bags too. 0.25 BTC is a lot of money in his third world coffee shop internet home country.

cancerman

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:40:16 AM

https://i.imgur.com/iVkIVhw.png

Oh i'm sure the dev will magically reappear at after block 6000. With a big roadmap and all the bugs fixed. There is nothing new on this strategy these days.
proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:53:32 AM

Fork it!  Shocked you got everyone here backing you up.

Oh i'm sure the dev will magically reappear at after block 6000. With a big roadmap and all the bugs fixed. There is nothing new on this strategy these days.
cancerman

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:53:16 AM

So we are over block 6000. Dev going to show up any time soon now?
kampretkabur

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:42:44 AM

yeah maybe say hi or something
tx42

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:58:38 AM

Are you kidding, he was able to finally get the dowry for his prearranged wife and two goats to spare with the 0.3 BTC he made on nodex. Happy days in the yurt!

gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:46:57 AM

The dev was online but doesn't post anything
nodexcoin (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:24:10 PM

Hi  Roll Eyes