Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:04:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why cannabis industry really need its own altcoin?  (Read 1035 times)
annoyingorange (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:34:48 PM

Cannabis is a huge industry and its own altcoin, Maryjanecoin is a cryptocurrency tailored to suit its needs.
MaryJanecoin developer says his coin will allow employers to pay their employees without the need to carry large amounts of cash.
WTF, fiat currencies provide plenty of ways to pay electronically, so what’s the real reason for them to want to use a crypto coin?
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:39:10 PM

The reason is to make their horde of Maryjaneshitcoin worth 100x more that it currently is.

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 06:04:28 PM

Its all about DOPEcoin.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:13:30 PM

No bitcoin is the one to use for such things, an alternative crypto should only be used in services which bitcoin can't offer.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 08:31:10 PM

Banks. At least one dispensary has been, uh, "unbanked."

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:19:33 AM

Cannabis is a huge industry and its own altcoin, Maryjanecoin is a cryptocurrency tailored to suit its needs.
MaryJanecoin developer says his coin will allow employers to pay their employees without the need to carry large amounts of cash.
WTF, fiat currencies provide plenty of ways to pay electronically, so what’s the real reason for them to want to use a crypto coin?

Question should be,  how/why is this dude going to back his maryjane coin with his hashlab?

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:48:00 AM

we got CannabisCoin here! for this industry.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=827998.0

tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:54:44 AM

it is very difficult for the marijuana industry to get banking access since their business is still viewer illegal by the federal government.  that said, they do not need any altcoins as using one would be the same as transacting and banking with btc.  same headache involved and same questions.  thats why they pay for everything including insurance, salaries and deliver their taxes in huge bundles of $20 bills to their local tax agents.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:27:06 PM

cannabis industry doesn't need own coin but p&d groups need it to take profits from noobs Smiley
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:55:55 PM

People do not need most altcoins.
It happens that developers make use of cryptocurrency boom to launch altcoins for each industry to get btc from other people.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:53:15 PM

There are dozens of coins which wanted to be THE currency for cannabis. i haven't got the point why cannabis needs a own coin. Why don't pay with BTC, LTC or some other coin  Huh
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:02:47 AM

I'm from bc every grandma has a bigger farm than that in my neighborhood lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 02:32:00 AM

I think several altcoins will compete for the dominate position. At the moment, Potcoin makes the most sense to me.
vrm86

Activity: 676

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:30:09 AM

There are dozens of coins which wanted to be THE currency for cannabis. i haven't got the point why cannabis needs a own coin. Why don't pay with BTC, LTC or some other coin  Huh

Creating altcoins intended for being used in very specific ways (paying for specific type of service/goods) is a lame pretext for launching coin, that is absolutely no idea or technical innovation behind it. Also, the idea of posessing multiple wallets just for buying different goods is a kind of joke for me Wink
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 01:56:42 PM

Creating altcoins intended for being used in very specific ways (paying for specific type of service/goods) is a lame pretext for launching coin, that is absolutely no idea or technical innovation behind it. Also, the idea of posessing multiple wallets just for buying different goods is a kind of joke for me Wink

Maybe. You certainly have common sense on your side, given the amount of hype & scamming around here.

But on the other hand... http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canadian-tire-money-love-it-hate-it-can-t-bear-to-throw-it-out-don-pittis-1.2760895

So ya just never know. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

MaryJ

Activity: 305

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:09:17 AM

Maryjanecoin is legit Thanks for showing off my pics.

Every Industry needs to break away from fiat but there is a lot more at stake in the cannabis industry.

So in the 90's monsanto made some gmo strains mainly white widow which you see in almost every hybrid. With the intention to legally use that in the future when the industry is legalized across the country. Same thing they did suing farmers for using their seed stock. And making regulations that allow further taxation.  If you know anything about the code of law using fiat that is most likely what brought you to bitcoin and the altcoin community.  People can work without expensive licensing such as caregivers who accept donations on craigslist when they have extra meds. Maryj is a great donation; looks way better than fiat when accepting a donation as a caregiver.  Thats a small aspect as the cannabis community needs a legit digital currency that can be used to sell glass items on facebook for example. But the business side is huge as now maryjanecoin allows fast transactions and in the future I plan to see maryj atms in use allowing people to avoid withdraw fees since most dispensaries cannot accept credit cards and get their bank accounts shut down. Maryjanecoin is a needed alternative as people waiting in line will be able to buy maryj with a cell phone with debit or credit and use the qr code while checking out saving time and money plus allowing a better customer flow in the store as you dont want a bunch of people standing around in an atm line in pain waiting to get medicated. I would go on in more detail but other coins like to copy and paste. 

Thanks for reading
-Adam Garrity Dev of Maryjanecoin LLC
maryjanecoin@gmail.com <- feel free to email me I would love to get good ppl on the team.

Maryjanecoin.org
MaryJ

Activity: 305

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:16:39 AM

just wanted to say its sad to see so much FUD from negative people. It would be awesome to see that energy used to progress digital currency as a whole. Last Year when I day traded I discovered Previous Wells Fargo Bankers where making popular altcoins....just to rip ppl off and give bad advice. 

If people took that time they spent complaining on how something cannot happen and think about how to make something happen it would be a good day for them to spread a smile instead of making the people around them want to find a smile somewhere else.

Maryjanecoin.org
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:45:19 PM

Maryjanecoin is legit Thanks for showing off my pics.

Every Industry needs to break away from fiat but there is a lot more at stake in the cannabis industry.

So in the 90's monsanto made some gmo strains mainly white widow which you see in almost every hybrid. With the intention to legally use that in the future when the industry is legalized across the country. Same thing they did suing farmers for using their seed stock. And making regulations that allow further taxation.  If you know anything about the code of law using fiat that is most likely what brought you to bitcoin and the altcoin community.  People can work without expensive licensing such as caregivers who accept donations on craigslist when they have extra meds. Maryj is a great donation; looks way better than fiat when accepting a donation as a caregiver.  Thats a small aspect as the cannabis community needs a legit digital currency that can be used to sell glass items on facebook for example. But the business side is huge as now maryjanecoin allows fast transactions and in the future I plan to see maryj atms in use allowing people to avoid withdraw fees since most dispensaries cannot accept credit cards and get their bank accounts shut down. Maryjanecoin is a needed alternative as people waiting in line will be able to buy maryj with a cell phone with debit or credit and use the qr code while checking out saving time and money plus allowing a better customer flow in the store as you dont want a bunch of people standing around in an atm line in pain waiting to get medicated. I would go on in more detail but other coins like to copy and paste. 

Thanks for reading
-Adam Garrity Dev of Maryjanecoin LLC
maryjanecoin@gmail.com <- feel free to email me I would love to get good ppl on the team.

Can you please provide proof of the whitewidow monsanto claim?

Also, while it is harder for dispensaries to get bank accounts it is not impossible. Many have them. And bitcoin can do the samething for cheaper that your ganja coin can. Why are you trying to charge more for medicine through the coin conversion fees?

#3 did you ever stop to think that "real cannabis activists" are disgusted by the cannabis coins? You guys are like the superfan troll with a thin transparent window that any can look into and see the greed not the love that is required.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:49:41 AM

Last Year when I day traded I discovered Previous Wells Fargo Bankers where making popular altcoins....just to rip ppl off and give bad advice.

Hi, which coins they made? Who were they, could you provide bitcointalk screennames + real names?
X68N

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:43:52 PM

when the economies crash worldwide in the next weeks-months (greece,europe,china,asia,us)
all you guys think of weed?

in the end you will have to eat it, because you dont have nothing else.
Use your mind and money in a smarter way, that just for the feelings.

greetings

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: