Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When and why did you start using Bitcoin?  (Read 15459 times)
1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJu

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:21:41 PM

Iam know bitcoin in 2013 but iam trade and use bitcoin is 1year ago after i get more stellar Smiley
steven.G999

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:23:12 PM

I seem to know bitcoin is almost the same as everyone else, when bitcoin prices skyrocketed in 2013  Grin
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:25:02 PM

I started using bitcoin few months before I opened the account here. I started using bitcoin because I was amazed by the price at that time (at $500-600) and I wondered that if I earned (and mined) 1 BTC online, I will get extra money to spend. Today I know that earning amd mining bitcoin isn't that easy at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 04:15:02 PM

I started using bitcoin in few months ago. My friend told me and describe what bitcoin is. When he was talking about it, I'm not interested until he told me that bitcoin could be used in gambling easier than fiat. Yes, this part made me interested. So, I was using it to gambling.  Grin  But now I just do gambling sometimes because I got many lost.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
misterycoins

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:34:22 PM

i started reading about bitcoins back in 2013 but was abit to scared to buy some ,so I conducted some research about bitcoin and learned the whole infrastructure behind it
interbtc

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:32:35 PM

I found bitcointalk on google
then i saw the price is raising, and that there is a wide community for it.
mearylll

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:36:55 PM

i started reading about bitcoins back in 2013 but was abit to scared to buy some ,so I conducted some research about bitcoin and learned the whole infrastructure behind it

I read in 2010 but at that time I was not financially stable to invest in Bitcoins but then I invested in Bitcoins in last year and I searched on the google regarding the advantages attached with the bitcoins and I was convinced that I should hold some bitcoins which could be helpful to me in the future.
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:53:07 PM

I think in the January starting was enjoying all of our friends in the Mall one of our friends was got an amounts by BTC something told and he arrange for that a big party. Probably he almost time requested for do registration in the bit coin system but we not heard him seriously ever but after he got money we some request him for make registration for me and others ones of our friends anyway he help us very much for registration and given us all kinds of Web address which is for known about BTC very important. We took very seriously about BTC by helping of our friends and today BTC for us is one and only way  for become successful dreams...

neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:32:18 PM

Back in 2013, I heard BTC for the first time ever, in a mainstream online newsite. The headlines was something like "Underground deep web market functions under crypto currency made by mysterious creator". Needless to say it sounded pretty interesting. I started learning from there and became hooked.
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:13:53 PM

I started in the november 2013 bubble because I joined a good community in a forum,I made many friends and a good bitcoin group that still keeps active
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:16:52 PM

i started using bitcoin at the end of 2014 because i don't want to use paypal or skrill anymore. beside that, the technology has so much potential. it's also a solid investment.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:04:45 AM

i started using bitcoin at the end of 2014 because i don't want to use paypal or skrill anymore. beside that, the technology has so much potential. it's also a solid investment.

Paypal is bullshit and lots of time consuming. When I was not aware of bitcoins everyone suggested me for paypal While opening a account there I found that the whole process to open an account was so time consuming and verifying bank account takes extra time so I just deleted that account and waited long till I became familiar to bitcoin.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:22:09 AM

I started using bitcoin few months before I opened the account here. I started using bitcoin because I was amazed by the price at that time (at $500-600) and I wondered that if I earned (and mined) 1 BTC online, I will get extra money to spend. Today I know that earning amd mining bitcoin isn't that easy at all.

Actuallt that is easy in earning bitcoin if you are not a big spender. Signature campaign pays you alot. Just in couple of months you can easily get 1 btc and mining is great too although it will take some time

Yes its true that bitcoin is using great technology and some of banks want to apply it to their system too but this is not a really solid investment,

because bitcoin price is volatile, although with that volatile you can earn more
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:29:59 AM

the first time when i heard about bitcoin was 2 years ago, and bitcoin's rate was cool but i started used bitcoin  in 2014 and i wish the price of bitcoin getting higher from time to tome
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:18:41 AM

I had been running on online business for many years and we had international sales on it, with a fair amount of scams and chargebacks internationally. I believe it was in 2013 I was chargeback/scammed one final time, and I was really pissed off about it. Paypal or Western Union were pretty much the only options, and WU was a pain to use and get customers to use, and Paypal ALWAYS sided with the scammers. I did some research to see if there was any new technology like a digital cash out there, and found there was something new called "Bitcoin," although it was mostly being used for underground activities at the time. I figured out how to buy 2 BTC to test it, I think they were around $85 each at the time. In a week I noticed they were worth twice as much! Then I became obsessed with what I still believe will be the replacement for Paypal and WU for international remittances and online digital cash world wide. It was like discovering the internet was coming before most anyone else. Still hooked!

ssstand

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:46:16 AM

i noticed the bitcoin when it borns, and since that i tried to
mine something, but i was a poor student, i hadn't enough
money to buy high end gpu ( those days that you can mine
with GPU), so i left it for a while, nowadays i pick it up again
because i've got job and wanna invert this instead of the capital.

i am interested in bitcoin because its freedom spirit, you have
to know this is the real valuable thing !!
FloodZone

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:57:39 AM

Two years ago. Found out about it from a friend. Been using it a little here and a little there.
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:11:34 AM

Maria jones is pretty hot, i wish i was in the bitcoin jesus status so she could interview all day long, but to the point late 2013 after the spike from 110 to 240.
STAyre

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:36:10 AM

Just imagine if we would have invested at the time of its inception today it would be different stories for us.

I know a guy personally who sold around 2,000 BTC cheap just a few months prior to that dramatic price raise.
He went really mad when it happened.
Jerry Walker

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:49:26 AM

About 1 year ago, because I realized it's the future of money!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: