Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trendon Shavers - Family Contact made  (Read 29175 times)
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 10:41:31 AM

I would suggest that level headed people feel free to contact Ted. Be aware that he is a decent sounding person and is represented as being a 'God fearing' man and church going. He can be found online as part of his congregation, so please do not simply call him and swear and freak out.
Be clear and respectful and he will certainly talk to you.

Perhaps sending Ted Shavers an email with the picture of "PirateAt40" would confirm or unconfirm this all???

People verified his father's address and Trendon's identity before he even defaulted.  The Shavers family is well established in the area and it's really not hard to track the relationships and find old photos and writings.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 10:50:05 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2012, 11:11:50 AM by repentance

Please consider taking the father's contact info down. I'm sure it can be easily found, but doxing bystanders like that seems a  bit indecent.

Also is there a summary of the proof for the link between pirate, the baseball-capped guy in the photos and Trendon Shavers? That'll be needed if he says he's not pirate.

The photo of the Vegas meet up at which Goat was present shows the same guy who is Trendon Shavers in social media.  His family has that person friended on their social media accounts, so it's not just someone using the name.  Trendon is definitely associated with GPUMax and his brother also has connections to Zack going back years.  Another person on the forum also met pirate face to face for a hardware transaction and confirmed that he's the guy in the Trendon Shavers photos.

It would be more appropriate to contact Trendon's known business associates at GPUMax than to harass extended family members - after all, GPUMax shared a wallet with BS&T and it's reasonable to expect that they either know something about where the funds have gone or that they're also pursuing Trendon for missing funds.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 01:36:36 PM

I read "The family ties and identities have been confirmed". I would just like to know how they were verified before everyone goes after the wrong family.
So, it's OK to call the family when they scam people for 20 BTC but it isn't OK to call them for 500K BTC... Got it!
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 01:44:59 PM

I read "The family ties and identities have been confirmed". I would just like to know how they were verified before everyone goes after the wrong family.
So, it's OK to call the family when they scam people for 20 BTC but it isn't OK to call them for 500K BTC... Got it!

No you dont.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:05:41 PM

In a recent default, a precedent was established that it is perfectly reasonable to contact family members to civilly discuss the fraud committed by their relation. In that case, the father was able to intervene and show his son the light, and the creditors in that issue have recently been made whole.

Why would this issue be any different? It's exponentially more money, but the principles are the same. At this level it is a courtesy at the very least to let someone know that their child has committed massive fraud at a felony/crazy people going after him with wicked intent level hatred. If either of my 20-something sons had just stolen $5 million from a community that includes serious anarchists, right wing gun owners, passionately government hating doomsday preppers, and technical wizards, I think I would want to know, if only to prepare myself for one of several inevitable conclusions. And I think that I might be inspired to go straight to their homes, give them a sound smack up side the head and drag them by the ear to where ever they had stashed the loot and have them start making restitution. But that's my style of parenting adult children. Perhaps Puppet doesn't feel that way, and it is the village's responsibility to raise children the right way.
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:42:04 PM

If you please read this thread and let the command in Don´s hands, then you can be rest assured that it is !

Thanks Zyk
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 05:02:16 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2012, 05:13:59 PM by Buffer Overflow

Be aware that he is a decent sounding person and is represented as being a 'God fearing' man and church going.

Oh, so that's why he's been so quiet lately. Been busy on overtime, praying no doubt.

'Thou shalt not steal' - Never mind pirate, you can rest assured when your time comes, God will decide your eternal fate. Bet the hot coals are being stoked even as we speak. LOL

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 05:08:05 PM

http://www.mckinneytexas.org/Directory.aspx?did=69

I'm not sure which number applies, but I'm sure as heck that they should take a call concerning a five million dollar thief seriously.

~Bruno~
zyk

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 05:15:00 PM

http://www.mckinneytexas.org/Directory.aspx?did=69

I'm not sure which number applies, but I'm sure as heck that they should take a call concerning a five million dollar thief seriously.

~Bruno~

Calm down stallion, they have, stop the pressure, let them the opportunity to help Don to locate and contact pirate personally.

Thanks Zyk
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 05:34:33 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2012, 09:14:45 PM by teflone

Anyone that thinks contacting the family is stupid, shut the hell up..

This is hows its done folks..  

Either sit and take it and shut up, or let the big boys do it, and get actual results..

Pirate gave up all rights for us to act civilly, I say hang him..  call every single person associated with him, let the world know how much of a scumbag he is...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
zyk

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 05:39:44 PM

Anyone that thinks contacting the family is stupid, shut the hell up..

This is hows its done folks.. 

Either sit and take it and shut up, or let the big boys do it, and get actual results..

Pirate gave up all rights for us to act civilly, I saw hang him..  call every single person associated with him, let the world know how much of a scumbag he is...

Thats worth your and anybody elses coins?

Take care that you can stand the consquences of such actions......my coins then...have been lost by you!

Cheers Zyk
zyk

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 09:23:44 PM

Hey Don,

take care of your thread.......the public needs infos......if bored

just phantasize what you got up your sleeves.....if its not cocks please Wink

may you think of a way to block all efforts of the IRC cartel.....which surely is not in everybody´s or the communitys interest....be careful!

Do you need funds to let somebody do some leg- work to snuff out where Trendon actually is located?

Can you ask the father, where you could contact him to resolve everything in bitlanes interests? ---sorry that was a really a bad joke--

Just eating a pitzza together or getting hold of some accounting of him would be nice----ask him if he really want to fuck up his life

for all future time....as bitcointalk.org is the future goverment of the world Wink or if he just can think of telling the true story and might be helped

by us in court in November?

Come on lets have some action, news and popcorn !

See ya all tomorrow

Cheers Zyk
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 01:20:38 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2012, 09:00:10 PM by sadpandatech

As I don't believe that Trendon's twin boys are actually his after doing the math and attempting to judge their current age in pictures, I will be in touch with his wife's first husband tomorrow to bring him up to speed on the situation as well, because if this ends up going to Criminal proceedings, the chances of getting money back will be next to nill, so at that point, a Child Wellfare case can be filed as well, being that a crime of this stature would not be a safe living environment for 2 children to be a part of.
In summation, if money can not be repaid, it will be up to the masses to cause as much personal collateral damage as is possible within the constraints of the law.

~DonShrents

Have not read through the thread after this point....

I can confirm the twins are not his. They are his current wife's and her ex husbands. She has recent filings on record to request child support. Not new requests, just normal filings from what I can tell, due to her address change, etc, or whatever reason. They do however of course lead to her ex huband's name and place of employment. And birth certificates verifying her and ex husband having said twins exist with the clerks office.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
zyk

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 07:17:56 PM

ah ok...now you got Zyk by his balls.... Wink

to take irony serious is the worst and most embarrassing pain...even more so if it is due to his limited english skills Embarrassed

Laywers is still wrong IMHO...try to take Maged back a bit...cause its Don Shrents way which gets back the most coins

for the most people...

Lets keep up the good work and follow the truthful trails before involving squeezy sleasy folks...

Thanks Zyk
DonShrents (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 08:41:52 PM

This is what I sent yesterday, as I said I would continue to keep in touch each day for progress reports:

Hello Ted,

I just wanted to let you know that no one has heard from Trendon as of yet, so would it be safe to assume that we should be persuing Criminal Charges at this point ? I was fairly certain after speaking with you about the situation, that you might see it in your heart to contact Trendon and let him know the serious nature of what has transpired. With the amount of money involved, we are being left with less and less choices as each day passes and eventually will be forced to alert the proper authorities about the clear cut case of fraud that has transpired.

I would appreciate you getting back to me and letting me know if there has in fact been any progress on your end of things, as there is a good chance that once the ball is set in motion, that this will not turn out to be a very favorable decision of Trendon's to ignore the community that he has blatantly stole all of this money from.

As I said, I welcome you to familiarize yourself further by simply going to www.google.com and searching TRENDON SHAVERS .

I can bet that you will be pleasantly surprised to find out the scale of this as well as the number of people that are currently looking for compensation.

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

I received this reply from Mr. Shavers this morning:

Good morning,

You give him 2 weeks, and give me 24 hours…

Spoke with him yesterday and this morning, my belief is calm should prevail, continue your communication efforts with him, he is getting your emails.

Ted Shavers
(214) 587-6062

This is the latest update.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2012, 08:45:54 PM

What does that last reply mean? I don't get it...

Spoke with him yesterday and this morning, my belief is calm should prevail, continue your communication efforts with him, he is getting your emails

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Dansker

Activity: 740

Hello world!

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 08:55:22 PM

Don, I would think it would be good if you deleted his phone number?

What good would it do that everyone swarms this person, instead of him communicating with one voice of reason?

DonShrents (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 08:59:04 PM

Don, I would think it would be good if you deleted his phone number?

What good would it do that everyone swarms this person, instead of him communicating with one voice of reason?

The telephone number has already been made public record previously, so if someone feels the need to contact Ted and hassle him, they are more than welcome. They should also take into consideration the fact that doing so may eliminate any future oportunities of keeping in contact, so I would hope that people use common sense and respect, whatever they decide.

~DonShrents
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 09:08:30 PM

What does that last reply mean? I don't get it...

Spoke with him yesterday and this morning, my belief is calm should prevail, continue your communication efforts with him, he is getting your emails

Sounds like he is upset for a second email "only" 24 hours later.  Seems like a good reason to be upset.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 11:12:21 PM

The telephone number has already been made public record previously, so if someone feels the need to contact Ted and hassle him, they are more than welcome. They should also take into consideration the fact that doing so may eliminate any future oportunities of keeping in contact, so I would hope that people use common sense and respect, whatever they decide.

~DonShrents

Why would we hassle Ted?  He seems like a fairly reasonable man.  I think this is a case of the apple falling far from the tree.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: