Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★ Save and Gain ★ COINSWAP ABOUT TO START -> POS/POW X11  (Read 48031 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:36:13 AM

Great news - Thank you!!
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:36:16 AM

See post 187 above.

Sample from getpeerinfo in console

"addr" : "91.201.174.76:48369",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1438640271,
"lastrecv" : 1438640271,
"conntime" : 1438640086,
"version" : 60014,
"subver" : "/DarkTron:1.0.0/",
"inbound" : true,
"startingheight" : 109529,
"banscore" : 0

as it adds peers - it connects to some darktron ones.

as it hits darkton nodes here is the list of the darktron peers it picked up
of 21 connections - 7 were darktron

#darktron 121.216.125.147
#darktron 101.165.90.37
#darktron 107.3.78.108
#darktron 68.224.6.180
#darktron 92.22.150.29
#darktron 108.88.95.94
#darktron 91.201.174.76

have not figured out how to stop it from picking these up

Yes this issue has been solved, and I am just testing a new wallet, that reflects the new logo, colour scheme, I have added a link from wallet to here also.

Once I am happy it works I will release it, along with an updated Mac and git src

Cheers
Crunck

Yes that is very good news.
goodguyed

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:22:45 PM

crunck I remember seeing a post from you a month or two ago in the alt discussion forum where you were asking about good staking coins.

It is all making sense now.

Signature for sale by owner
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:38:21 PM

crunck I remember seeing a post from you a month or two ago in the alt discussion forum where you were asking about good staking coins.

Shh that would mean my shits and giggles wasn't for real Wink

Mind you I did say at launch I wanted to fly under every ones radar and it did, but the early miners, the ones that mined because it was me and not paying any attention to the original ANN bullshit are sitting pretty now.

Once this coin  portfolio starts staking more than the SandG people can mine the price should go vertical.

I don't do things in a rush, as people may have noted, but give this say 8 -12 mths and it could be good Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
goodguyed

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:14:00 PM

Mind you I did say at launch I wanted to fly under every ones radar and it did, but the early miners, the ones that mined because it was me and not paying any attention to the original ANN bullshit are sitting pretty now.

Once this coin  portfolio starts staking more than the SandG people can mine the price should go vertical.

I don't do things in a rush, as people may have noted, but give this say 8 -12 mths and it could be good Smiley

I got a late start on it but am sitting in the top 10 and fine and dandy  Cool

Keep up the good work crunck.. and I actually have something at stake here. If you need anything, let me know  Cheesy

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:20:44 PM

Once this coin  portfolio starts staking more than the SandG people can mine the price should go vertical.

Keep up the good work crunck.. and I actually have something at stake here. If you need anything, let me know  Cheesy

Thanks and I will ask if I need any help be assured of that Smiley

Also please everyone note I have a whole host of friends that will and do help me with this project Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nubbins7

Activity: 566

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:03:09 PM

How is the new wallet coming along are we almost ready? Smiley
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:41:33 PM

How is the new wallet coming along are we almost ready? Smiley

No I have run into a few issues with changing the port numbers, and I don't really want to hardfork at this early stage, so I'm summing up my options Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
goodguyed

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:24:44 PM

Thanks and I will ask if I need any help be assured of that Smiley

Also please everyone note I have a whole host of friends that will and do help me with this project Smiley

Sounds good.

I'll just let you guys do all the work and let my ASICS make me some $$$!

wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:20:46 AM

Just keep up the good work crunck Smiley
goodguyed

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:57:07 PM

This got cheap overnight

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:08:55 PM

Seems we are in mid of a downtrend. Actually a good point to get into the coin cheaply and increase the stakes Wink

This got cheap overnight
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:13:14 PM

Let them sell at a silly low amount, its good for us really.

And a quick update, I'm still messing around with the wallet I want to get it right first time, and not have a string of wallet updates like some other coins do and after all there is no mad rush as everything is working fine, even if you need to close it and re open it once in a while.

I am saving DOTCoin at present to get SandG listed on Cryptopia's tipbot which is used in there troll box, I feel this will not only boost volume on that exchange but also get new investors etc.

A new website is on its way, along with a dice and wheel game.

As most of you know I run a real life business so most of my SandG work is done at the weekend

Cheers  Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:30:22 AM

I want more cheap coin for better staking Smiley
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:41:48 AM

And a quick update, I'm still messing around with the wallet I want to get it right first time, and not have a string of wallet updates like some other coins do and after all there is no mad rush as everything is working fine, even if you need to close it and re open it once in a while.

I am saving DOTCoin at present to get SandG listed on Cryptopia's tipbot which is used in there troll box, I feel this will not only boost volume on that exchange but also get new investors etc.

As most of you know I run a real life business so most of my SandG work is done at the weekend

Cheers  Smiley

thanks GrinZ
Save and Gain faucet, get free SANDG!

Faucet
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=SANDG

Save and Gain Block Explorer
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SANDG

Charts
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SANDG&charts

Top addresses
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SANDG&top_addresses=100

Currency info
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SANDG&currency_info

Network info
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SANDG&network_info

Wink

addr    24.191.33.43:31454
services    00000001
lastsend    1438928800
lastrecv    1438928707
conntime    1438900397
version    60015
subver    /SandGCoin:1.0.1/
inbound    
startingheight    10928
banscore    0

new subversion on the way?

guy's, i'm strongest holder of sandg for now Smiley let's staking, sandg it's save in my wallet for a long time 

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
goodguyed

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:55:40 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 06:51:42 PM by goodguyed

Cheers  Smiley

thanks GrinZ
Save and Gain faucet, get free SANDG!

Faucet
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=SANDG

Save and Gain Block Explorer
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SANDG

Charts
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SANDG&charts

Top addresses
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SANDG&top_addresses=100

Currency info
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SANDG&currency_info

Network info

Wink

services    00000001
lastsend    1438928800
lastrecv    1438928707
conntime    1438900397
version    60015
inbound    
startingheight    10928
banscore    0

guy's, i'm strongest holder of sandg for now Smiley let's staking, sandg it's save in my wallet for a long time  
You the dude with 313k? That's nuts. Makes my spot at #10 look puny  Cool

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:19:11 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 08:38:36 PM by Mario241077

Cheers  Smiley

services    00000001
lastsend    1438928800
lastrecv    1438928707
conntime    1438900397
version    60015
inbound    
startingheight    10928
banscore    0

You the dude with 313k? That's nuts. Makes my spot at #10 look puny  Cool

There are always impatient people selling cheap! You must wait!

crunck has exactly the ideas to me, as an investor! Maybe it goes wrong and he just runs away! But then it's not much invested capital!

But he does not make an impression! He wants to work long, on his concept!
So he wrote it! Still is sandg, under the radar of all coins! But this coin is hard to mine! Thus, an increase in value when crunck holds all its promises in considerable amount possible!

And if not, I know a good DEV who enjoys my full confidence, which could take over this coin! So with my risk is low Smiley
and I could make a portfolio of several 10000 ORB to keep a life in this concept!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:23:35 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 09:25:11 PM by Mario241077

I can say how I trade? Some impatient person (who probably did not even cover his energy costs with it!) sold me for 0.00000030 10000 sandg! This was happened!

I sell 100 sandg for 0.00000179-0,000000119

so you count my profits Smiley

and sold 100 sandg I invest in new buy orders
if I did not do so, would be the price for a sandg, already at 0.00000001

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:49:20 AM

New windows wallet has been released ( See OP) I have also added a Mac wallet.

There is no real need to update the wallet so don't all start worrying.

The updated wallet contains a new wallet graphic package, and a link to this thread from within the wallet.

I have not updated the ports because that would require a mandatory wallet update for both you the users and the exchanges, explorers etc, I did not want to cause that much work for people and as the port/sync issues are easy to overcome either by restarting the wallet or just leaving it to correct it self.
After days of thought I decided to leave it until we actually really do need to fork or make a mandatory update.

As mentioned earlier I am still saving DOT coin to get us listed as a tipbot on cryptopia to get us more exposure and thus more investors, this is moving on slowly but we are getting there!  500k DOT's are needed to buy the bot.

Coins that have been staking have just been sent and converted into SandG on yobit, i think also to be fair and as volume grows I will alternate the stake sells between yobit, and cryptopia in future.

I am at present looking into investing into HYP

Cheers
Mark

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:31:10 PM

The SandG tipbot has now been installed and is running on cryptopia

I'm sure this is a good move for us all...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: