Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:32:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★ Save and Gain ★ COINSWAP ABOUT TO START -> POS/POW X11  (Read 48031 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:18:07 PM

So we got another ORB so I split some of our coins down to look like this :

read here again to this
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/43755-i-have-a-question-with-the-payments/#entry204806

Read that  Smiley

We staked 2 ORB today  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:25:13 AM

CUBE staked 21
21 sent to C-CEX
0.00231000 BTC

ORB staked 8
6 sent to topia
0.00036557 BTC

HYP has staked 1 times so I'm leaving that for now

Sprouts staked 14751
11000 sent to topia
0.00197604 BTC

Paycon staked 660
495 sent to C-CEX
0.00064845 BTC
The C-CEX price is silly @ 499 so I have put in a buy order @75 on there.

RATECoin staked 1100
825 sent to yobit
0.00055181 BTC

Total exchange BTC into SandG was : 0.00585187 BTC

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:07:48 AM

Approx value of  SandG holdings in BTC: BTC0.457

update op

2500 ORB = 0.375 only ORB Tongue

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:20:36 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 11:56:21 AM by crunck

Approx value of  SandG holdings in BTC: BTC0.457

update op

2500 ORB = 0.375 only ORB Tongue

Indeed the price of some of the alts have recovered since the madness with BTC I will add it all up again a little later Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:39:53 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 05:06:15 PM by crunck

0.00323459  Tekcoin - Topia
0.07315228  Ratecoin - yobit
0.03136427  Sprouts - Bittrex
0.04204192  Hyperstake - Topia
0.06443937  Paycon - Topia
0.02498988  Cube - Yobit
0.25044970  Orb - Topia

Total - 0.48967201

Where are you geting your price from Mario for the ORB.

Also our holdings are worth considerbly more if I use Cryptsy but of coarse we cant as we cant get our BTC off the exchange.

Another issue I think we need to have a think about is the Sprouts price, I have been on thier thread and they are worried that with all the issues with cryptsy they dont see a way for the price to jump back up.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:48:51 AM

0.00323459  Tekcoin - Topia
0.07315228  Ratecoin - yobit
0.03136427  Sprouts - Bittrex
0.04204192  Hyperstake - Topia
0.06443937  Paycon - Topia
0.02498988  Cube - Yobit
0.25044970  Orb - Topia

Total - 0.48967201

Also our holdings are worth considerbly more if I use Cryptsy but of coarse we cant as we cant get out BTC off the exchange.

Another issue I think we need to have a think about is the Sprouts price, I have been on thier thread and they are worried that with all the issues with cryptsy they dont see a way for the price to jump back up.

Congratulation dev, you are building a nice selected and growing portfolio, but there are something i dont understand. When the coin was launched it promised Pos, but actually it only is Pow, do you have some ETA for enable the pos?, really would be nice stake some sandg
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:59:33 AM

0.02498988  Cube - Yobit
0.25044970  Orb - Topia

Total - 0.48967201

Also our holdings are worth considerbly more if I use Cryptsy but of coarse we cant as we cant get out BTC off the exchange.

Congratulation dev, you are building a nice selected and growing portfolio, but there are something i dont understand. When the coin was launched it promised Pos, but actually it only is Pow, do you have some ETA for enable the pos?, really would be nice stake some sandg

When it launched there was never any promise of POS, however I think it would now be a good idea, I have asked presstab to take a look at the code for me but the more time that passes I am starting to think it would be easier and cheaper to create a brand new wallet and do a swap.

I'am still holiding out hope we can get this damn wallet working with POS but it has issues

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:02:59 PM

Yes, the possibility of PoS was kept open from the start but the decision to try it was made quite a bit later but hit an unforeseen bump.

@crunck: Btw, in that new PoS enabled wallet, was that interference with DarkTron solved?

Well, I think once a price drop happened you can't do anything about it. The thing left is to consider how the market may develop in the future and how the chances are that the PoS profits exceeds possible (further) market losses on a high enough level to make the coin worthwhile.

Sprouts is a difficult case. The founding devs gone I think and Cryptsy as the major exchange for it going all shady and not unlikely to follow MtGox's fate. Trouble is that still a lot of trading seems to be happening at Cryptsy but quite a lot of the exchanging kind of miners and stakers are selling elsewhere to be able to get the BTC out. Given that Cryptopia is holding price surprisingly well, though. I'd say damage done, but high stake coins are always a somewhat risky two sided blade affair. The community is still good enough there so chances are good that, if it happens at all, it takes still quite a while before price hits 0 sats. Another bigger exchange, a new wallet in a community effort, the use of the relatively good and well known name for some pump'n'dump action or perhaps the crash of Cryptsy and the, if the altcoin market is mostly surviving that, rise of another exchange to be a major player are all not that unlikely opportunities.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:04:28 AM

0.02498988  Cube - Yobit
0.25044970  Orb - Topia

Total - 0.48967201

When it launched there was never any promise of POS, however I think it would now be a good idea, I have asked presstab to take a look at the code for me but the more time that passes I am starting to think it would be easier and cheaper to create a brand new wallet and do a swap.

I'am still holiding out hope we can get this damn wallet working with POS but it has issues

Thanks
Crunck

talk  with ghostlander, the POS system of ORB is really fair... and no limit

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:55:03 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2016, 05:31:20 PM by crunck

RateCoin Staked 1400
1050 sent to Yobit
0.00083834 BTC

Sprouts Staked 18600
13950 sent to Topia
0.00180987 BTC

ORB Staked 7
5.25 sent to Topia
0.00050299 BTC

PayCon Staked 630
472.5 sent to C-CEX
0.00056700 BTC

CUBE Staked 14
14 Sent to Yobit
0.00244538 BTC

Total : 0.00616358 BTC

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:18:30 PM

RateCoin Staked 1400
1050 sent to Yobit
0.00083834 BTC

Sprouts Staked 18600
13950 sent to Topia
0.00180987 BTC

ORB Staked 7
5.25 sent to Topia
0.00050299 BTC

PayCon Staked 630
472.5 sent to C-CEX
0.00056700 BTC

CUBE Staked 14
14 Sent to Yobit
0.00244538 BTC

you  sold me the ORB Wink fine
now is the price 0.00010000   20.00000000   0.00200000   0.00200000
talk with me, i can buy your ORB for a special price Tongue

Tortoise75

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:20:23 AM

RateCoin Staked 1400
1050 sent to Yobit
0.00083834 BTC

Sprouts Staked 18600
13950 sent to Topia
0.00180987 BTC

ORB Staked 7
5.25 sent to Topia
0.00050299 BTC

PayCon Staked 630
472.5 sent to C-CEX
0.00056700 BTC

CUBE Staked 14
14 Sent to Yobit
0.00244538 BTC

Still doing good given the circumstances. First the BTC price and now Cryptsy. Tough market indeed.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:42:03 PM

Sprouts Staked 9155
6866 sent to Topia

BTC 0.00157602

ORB staked 4
3 sent to ( going to speak to Mario for rates )

BTC

Paycon staked 480
360 sent to Yobit

BTC 0.00046713

Cube staked 13
13 sent to C-CEX

BTC 0.00358082

TEK staked 163
122 sent to Topia

BTC 0.00045050

Total : 0.00607447 Pending ORB total

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Tortoise75

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:17:31 PM

Returns steady, good. Smiley But with quite some fewer stakes than last time, lets hope that's less luck last week and not that much higher difficulty/network weight. The thing that made up for it is the Sprouts and Cube prices are doing some nice recovering and Paycon rose slightly as well, that's good to see.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:30:38 PM

Returns steady, good. Smiley But with quite some fewer stakes than last time, lets hope that's less luck last week and not that much higher difficulty/network weight. The thing that made up for it is the Sprouts and Cube prices are doing some nice recovering and Paycon rose slightly as well, that's good to see.

Indeed I was pleasantly surprised at the total as I too had noticed the stakes were down on last week.

On another note I have had someone looking into the SandG code and the issue I am having with POS, believes he has solved the issue and for a price of 0.6 BTC will provide an updated code, along with a new win and Mac wallet.

I think it too high a fee but as with everything I wont make a decision without asking here first, also what are your thoughts on POS rewards amounts etc I have an idea of what I think would work, but lets get your thoughts

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:49:06 PM

Sprouts Staked 9155
6866 sent to Topia

BTC 0.00157602

ORB staked 4
3 sent to ( going to speak to Mario for rates )

BTC

Paycon staked 480
360 sent to Yobit

BTC 0.00046713

Cube staked 13
13 sent to C-CEX

BTC 0.00358082

TEK staked 163
122 sent to Topia

BTC 0.00045050

Total : 0.00607447 Pending ORB total

3 ORB hold this! i sent you the BTC, give me BTC adress at value of 20000 satoshi per ORB Wink

i changed my opinion, don't send to topia

0.0006 BTC ...

the POS diff in ORB is low, because the POW goes high..

hold the ORB and only give me a adress for BTC

Tortoise75

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:19:49 PM

OK, went to that new safecex exchange to vote for STEPS and done a bit browsing around and found:

https://safecex.com/market?q=SANDG/BTC

Checking the voting page it looks like they adopted the coin on their own, probably due to their connection to hashpower.co. They still use the shits and giggles logo as well (though in tiny it's really shiny looking Cheesy )

Anyway, nice to see this. Smiley
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:45:03 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 04:06:26 PM by Mario241077

nice

http://hashpower.co/

Example: -a algo -o stratum+tcp://hashpower.co:port -u sandg adress -p c=sandg

Currencies

We support payments using these currencies at the specified conversion rates. Select the currency you want to get paid in and use your wallet address in the -u parameter on your miner's command line. Make sure the currency you choose is actively mined. You can use your exchange's deposit address.

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:03:52 PM

Indeed I was pleasantly surprised at the total as I too had noticed the stakes were down on last week.
On another note I have had someone looking into the SandG code and the issue I am having with POS, believes he has solved the issue and for a price of 0.6 BTC will provide an updated code, along with a new win and Mac wallet.
I think it too high a fee but as with everything I wont make a decision without asking here first, also what are your thoughts on POS rewards amounts etc I have an idea of what I think would work, but lets get your thoughts
Crunck
Concerning POS - I like POS coins but the problem, as I see it, is there are
way more POW Sandg being produced than can be absorbed by the portfolio
 profits. This causes rock bottom prices with sellers dumping at any price
because they can mine a lot fast.

POS gives a reason to hold but I would expect the POS to be dumped.
The key is stay with POW and lower the rewards to a level which is lower than the
portfolio can absorb (raising prices) or, add POS and substantially lower or eliminate POW.

POS must be meaningful to expect people to hold coins but, result in less coins that are currently being produced.
dalistar

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:55:04 PM

What going on ..I am confused ... it was new coin or staking pool or exchange coin topic or sell offer wall
I didn't read all pages by the way
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: