Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:28:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★ Save and Gain ★ COINSWAP ABOUT TO START -> POS/POW X11  (Read 48031 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:51:23 PM

TEK - It lists 500% per yr but it really is a variable interest based on difficulty
 - more like 30% per month now. But have to wait 30 days for each staking block.

Staggerin 1 per week or more does not change the total you receive % per mo.
(depending on difficulty) but, makes you feel like it's not such a long wait
and, has the advantage of predictable weekly POS rewards

Max. coin block input size is about 10,000 coins so that is not a problem but,
Bigger blocks 3- 4000 coins rarely go over the 30 days min. stake time.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:09:46 AM

TEK - It lists 500% per yr but it really is a variable interest based on difficulty
 - more like 30% per month now. But have to wait 30 days for each staking block.

Staggerin 1 per week or more does not change the total you receive % per mo.
(depending on difficulty) but, makes you feel like it's not such a long wait
and, has the advantage of predictable weekly POS rewards

Max. coin block input size is about 10,000 coins so that is not a problem but,
Bigger blocks 3- 4000 coins rarely go over the 30 days min. stake time.

Noted and thanks for the info Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:37:51 AM

I need all your thoughts on Rubycoin.

We are holding 506 of them since Date: 20/08/2015 20:43 and we have never staked, we get within 7 days then no closer.

Do we keep them, sell then and reinvest in a new coin, or sell them and top up one of our coin holding ?

Up to you all Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:00:55 PM

Problem with Ruby is there are a lot of coins out there.
I couldn't find a rich list to see what size inputs the
top wallets are staking. If you are not getting any stakes
we need a lot more (but price is wayyyy up there now)
or sell. Might be a good idea to take the profit from the high prices.

Stake or appreciation -it's all the same
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:11:24 PM

Problem with Ruby is there are a lot of coins out there.
I couldn't find a rich list to see what size inputs the
top wallets are staking. If you are not getting any stakes
we need a lot more (but price is wayyyy up there now)
or sell. Might be a good idea to take the profit from the high prices.

Stake or appreciation -it's all the same

I agree I was involved in this coin under 1k.. I think we might be near the top.. could turn those coins into something a little lower and start again!

doothewop

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 09:36:25 PM

I need all your thoughts on Rubycoin.

We are holding 506 of them since Date: 20/08/2015 20:43 and we have never staked, we get within 7 days then no closer.

Do we keep them, sell then and reinvest in a new coin, or sell them and top up one of our coin holding ?

Up to you all Smiley

I'd sell em and buy Sprouts.  In fact, that's what I ended up doing with my own Ruby holdings.
But I was able to buy Sprouts low, don't know if we'll see < 350 again.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:59:33 PM

Ok so it seems we should sell them then, an approx value on trex at the moment would give us 0.15986564 BTC

I see one of you have suggested investing further into sprouts.

So we can either do that, or we can look around for something new, if you would like to see something new then please name a few Smiley

And we have hit 2 CON orphans today  Sad

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:52:12 PM

Crunck: Don't know why you are hitting mostly orphans
            I hit 3 Con orphans today but that was out of 65 stakes???
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 10:54:29 PM

Ok so it seems we should sell them then, an approx value on trex at the moment would give us 0.15986564 BTC

I see one of you have suggested investing further into sprouts.

So we can either do that, or we can look around for something new, if you would like to see something new then please name a few Smiley

And we have hit 2 CON orphans today  Sad

for con i m also waiting for the right exit moment as i missed last pump; personally i tried few low profiles coin and invested big chunk of hobo into them, in 2 week time i double the coin value and now utilizing stakes on various exchanges to get ROI. i hope you'll choose wisely based upon previous experience since every lust is not gold Smiley

try aforementioned and let us know what you'll pick; BTW last time you mentioned that you are thinking to move towards POS transition for this coin any development in that regard?

edit: woody i believe its bcoz of our small blocks i tried with various size blocks but orphans everytime

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:56:33 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 02:33:21 AM by Woody20285

I was going to suggest buying more con because the
price was depressed by the top holder selling out when
he started his own coin. But it is already coming back up.

TEk is always a good staker with a stable price. You just have
to wait 30 days between staked blocks ~ 1% per day right now.

Sprouts seem best if the price is reasonable but I have not followed it.
Definitely you should expand on holdings of something we own.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:01:07 PM

My Con are in 700 - 800 coin blocks/inputs and stake
 2 - 3 times per month but whatever Crunck decides is fine with me.
When I donated 10,000 Con, I had no expectation he shouldn't trade
it for better opportunities.
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 11:05:02 PM

My Con are in 700 - 800 coin blocks/inputs and stake
 2 - 3 times per month but whatever Crunck decides is fine with me.
When I donated 10,000 Con, I had no expectation he shouldn't trade
it for better opportunities.

10 k is big qty Smiley i was playing only with 6k con Sad

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:49:04 AM

Thanks for your replies.

So I think what I will do then, is get rid of ruby and buy more Tek ( I was wanting to do that to stagger our stakes anyway ), and I think I will get us some more sprouts.

I on a personal note have mined a load of the ATM coin and that seems to be staking well but as its a new coin I shant add that to our project yet however if in a month or so it is still doing ok I will donate the balance to us.

Staking, my god this is causing me a headache, I have switched POS on in a test wallet, and it seems to be trying to stake so please be assured I am working on this, but I refuse to release and updated wallet until I am sure its 100%

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 06:13:17 AM

Thanks for your replies.

So I think what I will do then, is get rid of ruby and buy more Tek ( I was wanting to do that to stagger our stakes anyway ), and I think I will get us some more sprouts.

I on a personal note have mined a load of the ATM coin and that seems to be staking well but as its a new coin I shant add that to our project yet however if in a month or so it is still doing ok I will donate the balance to us.

Staking, my god this is causing me a headache, I have switched POS on in a test wallet, and it seems to be trying to stake so please be assured I am working on this, but I refuse to release and updated wallet until I am sure its 100%

Thanks

much appreciated your detailed reply fingers cross and hope you'll overcome on this hick up too

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Right I have sold our RBY holding, trex offered us the best price this morning, and I got 0.16708243BTC

Im going to split that in half and buy Sprouts, and Tek however I will not withdraw the Tek to our wallet until this staking period ends.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:36:04 PM

Right I have sold our RBY holding, trex offered us the best price this morning, and I got 0.16708243BTC

Im going to split that in half and buy Sprouts, and Tek however I will not withdraw the Tek to our wallet until this staking period ends.

Sounds good! Nice return, sprout is down low today good chance at getting some cheap

Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:41:29 PM

Nice, I like this plan.

Oh, and I agree with Woody20285, with any coin I have or will donate I have no problem seeing it exchanged because it struggles to stake, a better alternative or simply a good trading opportunity comes up.
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:18:29 PM

what is the current balance right now? 

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:22:22 PM

Total approx value or our holdings in BTC is 0.62943

But I haven't cashed up any stakes for a few days, so it will be a little more than that.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:24:34 PM

Total approx value or our holdings in BTC is 0.62943

But I haven't cashed up any stakes for a few days, so it will be a little more than that.

Growing fast wow! What are the long term goals with the balance?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: