Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58538 times)
StaisyBit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 06:15:37 PM

MikeMike, I think you are missing one crucial point:

- if we are problems in our back-end, we update you
- if we are updating the back-end, we update you

therefore:

- if a coin (f.e. Blackcoin) shows 0 coins generated AND you don't see updates from us, then it's not an error thus we don't have to update you

is it clear enough?

MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:30:29 PM

therefore:

- if a coin (f.e. Blackcoin) shows 0 coins generated AND you don't see updates from us, then it's not an error thus we don't have to update you

is it clear enough?

I rest my case.
Very sad...
What people see that are aware of the issues is your denial and attacking the messenger.
Wish you all the best, hope you come clean and deal with the real issues.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 07:09:42 PM

therefore:

is it clear enough?

I rest my case.
Very sad...
What people see that are aware of the issues is your denial and attacking the messenger.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

I really can't figure out which is your problem man, really. We are doing our best here:

- we are present on Slack almost 24/7 to keep close communication with coins developers. You can ask them directly if you don't trust my word
- we always reply to all support requests (in a decent time frame, surely within 12 hours)
- we have the only web wallet which is completely public (everyone can see wallets addresses and thus check whether they are staking or not and how much they stake)

I really don't see what more we could do to be transparent and spread trust in our service.

If there's something you didn't understand or, even worst, something you think we are keeping hidden, could you please explicitly tell us more about it?
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:05:57 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 09:20:41 PM by MikeMike

therefore:

is it clear enough?

I rest my case.
Very sad...

Sincerely,
MikeMike

I really can't figure out which is your problem man, really. We are doing our best here:

- we are present on Slack almost 24/7 to keep close communication with coins developers. You can ask them directly if you don't trust my word
- we always reply to all support requests (in a decent time frame, surely within 12 hours)
- we have the only web wallet which is completely public (everyone can see wallets addresses and thus check whether they are staking or not and how much they stake)

I really don't see what more we could do to be transparent and spread trust in our service.

If there's something you didn't understand or, even worst, something you think we are keeping hidden, could you please explicitly tell us more about it?

I did tell you a few times.
I hope you realize most people would not make the effort to bring these problems to your attention.
Your entire staking site was not staking coins for a few times.
Some coins have not staked in a few instances and had nothing to do with the coins. I am not referring to Europecoin.
Maybe it could be a problem with the scrypt that is written?
Could you have stopped all the coins from staking to deal with something?
EDIT: Could it be when you started up the site to stake all coins some have not connected quickly or at all etc?
I do not know.
All I am doing is bringing it to your attention.

Perhaps you are unaware of these problems and should take seriously when people try
to make you aware of them and make efforts to look into them by carefully monitoring.

Here is another suggestion:
Could you be more transparent in how you calculate the 24hrs staking totals of the coins.
Is it hourly?
Is it a few times a day? and if so, at what hours are the totals calculated? 12:00 noon? 4pm? or every hour?
Is there a delay in the calculating of the average daily coins staked or is it done in real time?
This way you and we can determine more accurately what is and has been going on.
I am not referring to the graphs but to the totals listed by coin in the middle page of the site.

I like the site for all the reasons you list, But if the coins are not staking properly people will go elsewhere to stake
and that is what I do not want to see happen.

MM

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:36:46 PM

The ERC wallet is not working?

Soooooooon...............
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 08:39:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091402.msg13244340#msg13244340

Everything solved...now syncing and its running again in few hours!

Greetz
Meta
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 10:22:27 PM

its the EUROPECOIN 2.0 upgrade, we are hardforking into a new technology,
resync made some hickups
but now its on its way (very excited), Services like Bittrex are on their way back too

Smiley Matthias

MagicStyle

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:43:53 PM

Thank you for adding Okcash!

I already registered and sent some coins to test, It seems the address is already staking,
already got some stakes in fact, can be checked over the explorer too, the quantity is reported correctly
but it seems is not registered as "mined or stakes" on the report? it still shows 0 when i can see more than 3 stakes
already on the explorer, could you please check? thank you!

There is an error with staisybit staking, it is not reporting the stakes for OKCASH

It is already staking and one can see the stakes in the explorer but not on Staisybit

Any timeframe for a fix in reporting?

or how does it makes the calculation or it does it every X time?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/address.dws?PJVEk3z5vd1whQ3rTj2TYkTjsUBkrnMsPs.htm
StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 11:23:00 PM

I already registered and sent some coins to test, It seems the address is already staking,
already got some stakes in fact, can be checked over the explorer too, the quantity is reported correctly
but it seems is not registered as "mined or stakes" on the report? it still shows 0 when i can see more than 3 stakes

There is an error with staisybit staking, it is not reporting the stakes for OKCASH

It is already staking and one can see the stakes in the explorer but not on Staisybit

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/address.dws?PJVEk3z5vd1whQ3rTj2TYkTjsUBkrnMsPs.htm

Thank you for reporting. We'll as soon as possible into this problem.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:06:20 AM

therefore:

is it clear enough?

I rest my case.
Very sad...

Sincerely,
MikeMike

I hope you realize most people would not make the effort to bring these problems to your attention.
Some coins have not staked in a few instances and had nothing to do with the coins. I am not referring to Europecoin.
EDIT: Could it be when you started up the site to stake all coins some have not connected quickly or at all etc?
I do not know.

Perhaps you are unaware of these problems and should take seriously when people try
to make you aware of them and make efforts to look into them by carefully monitoring.

Could you be more transparent in how you calculate the 24hrs staking totals of the coins.
Is it hourly?
Is it a few times a day? and if so, at what hours are the totals calculated? 12:00 noon? 4pm? or every hour?
Is there a delay in the calculating of the average daily coins staked or is it done in real time?
This way you and we can determine more accurately what is and has been going on.
I am not referring to the graphs but to the totals listed by coin in the middle page of the site.

I like the site for all the reasons you list, But if the coins are not staking properly people will go elsewhere to stake

MM

I don't follow this, apparently. How do you know whether or not their system is TRYING to stake? Staking is a lottery-based system. You could hold 99% of the coins and not stake anything for months. Or you could hold 0.0001% and stake every day. The AMOUNT you stake will be the same once a block is forged, so you lose nothing. I don't see what your issue is.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:28:02 AM

therefore:

is it clear enough?

I rest my case.
Very sad...

Sincerely,
MikeMike

I do not know.

Is it hourly?

MM

I don't follow this, apparently. How do you know whether or not their system is TRYING to stake? Staking is a lottery-based system. You could hold 99% of the coins and not stake anything for months. Or you could hold 0.0001% and stake every day. The AMOUNT you stake will be the same once a block is forged, so you lose nothing. I don't see what your issue is.

The issues have been clearly and concisely defined.
Sorry you don't understand them.

Staisybit could easily consistently post any coins they are doing maintenance on that
may cause interference or just a delay in their staking and again when their work is completed.
Also if their staking site goes down for a period of time due to internal or other reasons.
People should not have to find out on their own and only get a response if asked.

MM

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 01:50:15 AM

Staisybit could easily consistently post any coins they are doing maintenance on that
may cause interference or just a delay in their staking and again when their work is completed.
Also if their staking site goes down for a period of time due to internal or other reasons.
People should not have to find out on their own and only get a response if asked.

MM

Hey MM,

actually, if a coin is in maintenance mode or the wallets are halted, so its marked with RED!

I understand ur fears! In a world full of scams in crypto, we have to prove our TRUST here. This is a task for the next weeks and months. To prove that and to market that. But see also our success: We actually hit right now a level, almost no one on market reach this: To show u a lot of statistics and to give a lot of controlfeatures over ur coins u let laying on our servers; YEAH, we are on the top of cryptoworld, who create right now WEBWALLETS. Believe me, staisybit coded here a machine, this is not happen in one day! This is awesome hard work over a year and more! Thousands of hours. The next moves will be the finetuning and perfection in our coinscripts! The service will running better than before with every day! STAKING is tons heavier than MINING!
We have to respect that.
So it would be always wise of course, to let us know ur doubts and critics. And again: I apologize, that we couldnt react so fast as u wished.

In Summary;
U r a good guy, which only wanna sense us, to let the community exactly know, whats going on on staisybit; why a stake wont move faster or a coin is in the maintenance mode.
Hey MM, really? I like it, if u are in thoughts for our service! I respect that and it shows me ur serious interests here.
I also have not forgotten to see a chance for your strong supported coin KORE.

So be patient and we of course respect ur findings here. We will work hard for the next moves and STAY TUNED...This will wide open your EYES!

Greetz
Meta

https://www.staisybit.com
MagicStyle

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:17:26 AM

Thank you for reporting. We'll as soon as possible into this problem.

I can see the stakes reported now! Thanks for solving it so fast! +1
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:01:19 AM

MM

Hey MM,

actually, if a coin is in maintenance mode or the wallets are halted, so its marked with RED!

I understand ur fears! In a world full of scams in crypto, we have to prove our TRUST here. This is a task for the next weeks and months. To prove that and to market that. But see also our success: We actually hit right now a level, almost no one on market reach this: To show u a lot of statistics and to give a lot of controlfeatures over ur coins u let laying on our servers; YEAH, we are on the top of cryptoworld, who create right now WEBWALLETS. Believe me, staisybit coded here a machine, this is not happen in one day! This is awesome hard work over a year and more! Thousands of hours. The next moves will be the finetuning and perfection in our coinscripts! The service will running better than before with every day! STAKING is tons heavier than MINING!
We have to respect that.
So it would be always wise of course, to let us know ur doubts and critics. And again: I apologize, that we couldnt react so fast as u wished.

In Summary;
U r a good guy, which only wanna sense us, to let the community exactly know, whats going on on staisybit; why a stake wont move faster or a coin is in the maintenance mode.
Hey MM, really? I like it, if u are in thoughts for our service! I respect that and it shows me ur serious interests here.
I also have not forgotten to see a chance for your strong supported coin KORE.

So be patient and we of course respect ur findings here. We will work hard for the next moves and STAY TUNED...This will wide open your EYES!

Greetz
Meta

Thanks Meta,

I hear you and know they have some good notification features but
were either not used or not applicable for what was going on.
I know and they know, so best not get in the middle.
I do want to end these conversations about my concerns etc.
If I see someone post something that is erroneous or make it seem
something it is not, I will reply...

Enjoy the rest of your week!
 Smiley

MM

StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 10:38:21 AM

UPDATE

Sterlingcoin is now available at https://staisybit.com !
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:26:23 PM

UPDATE

Sterlingcoin is now available at https://staisybit.com !

Thank you StaisyBit for adding Sterlingcoin!

nfigueir

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:13:19 AM

IS there a problem with the site?

I cannot see any wallets or balance...

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
OKtoshi
Legendary

Activity: 1135

OK

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:25:18 AM

IS there a problem with the site?

I cannot see any wallets or balance...

All good, enter with https://staisybit.com  and you will see it correctly,
the issue is a missing www to non-www redirection that the team is already aware and will be fixing soon (because SSL).

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:45:02 PM

nice,but very low incomes per day.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:01:27 PM

nice,but very low incomes per day.

You have to know the prices on exchanges! Thats the truth! We dont work on scams or promise a "get-rich-over-night-scheme" or a ponzi!

Let me explain: If ur coin listed there, is maybe 2 sat worth, and it stakes maybe 1000 coins for u, so u have to calculate 1000 x 0.00000002 = 0.00002 BTC! This coin could be over night worth 200 sat and ur income of course is a lot bigger! What u see on staisybit is not a promised reward...u see here THE TRUE result of ur STAKES!

Staisybit is the FIRST and ONLY cloudstaker, where u can see and CALCULATE EXACTLY ur income, after one day staking!
Yes, we are on the beginning of our journey, but wait for the next month and the month after! The bigger the total amounts on staisybit, the bigger the stakingrewards. Why? Staisybit coded awesome stuff and coincontrolscripts to let it running better, than u can reach on a single wallet at home! U have no fear more to pass some updates...u have no fear more, to damage ur Home-Pc because the coin could affect ur power...u have the great opportunity here to let wallets running 24/7 hours and days and months!

Greetz
Meta

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091402.0 -- staisybitthread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: