Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: South Carolina church shooting: Nine die in Charleston 'hate crime'  (Read 3573 times)
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 05:20:53 AM

Note that no matter how many mental issues mass murderers have, they have enough self-preservation instinct/sanity to target only "gun free zones" like this church, or take up a sniping (Whitman)/bombing (McVeigh) position where victims' fire probably/certainly won't hit them.

White supremacist mass murderers DON'T infiltrate gun ranges with mostly black customers, DON'T infiltrate black-owned businesses where the owners and/or employees and/or customers are able to carry guns, DON'T infiltrate black birthday parties in people's yards where everyone is able to carry guns.

If you intended to kill a bunch of people, you wouldn't want to die in a hail of gunfire the instant you were spotted about to begin.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:24:43 AM

White supremacist mass murderers DON'T infiltrate gun ranges with mostly black customers, DON'T infiltrate black-owned businesses where the owners and/or employees and/or customers are able to carry guns, DON'T infiltrate black birthday parties in people's yards where everyone is able to carry guns.

That's why I have always claimed that taking away guns from the law-abiding population will only lead to more and more incidents such as this one. Accept it. South Carolina is a region where the crime rate is higher than the national average. Gun control there will take away guns from the normal people, while the criminals will be having a free run with their illegal weapons.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 06:04:19 AM

It's annoying how such racial hate crimes are committed and the felon has zero remorse. Delusional maniacs justifying and 'fighting for peace'. They are heroes in their own minds.

He seems to have zero remorse, as he is having mental issues. He is a known drug user, and was reported to be having mental health problems for a long time. At the time of the shooting, he was high on a drug called Suboxone, which can trigger violent reaction on people who take it. When he comes back to his senses, he will regret for what he did.

It would be a great if you give the link of the news, since the incident has attracted world people and me to know more about it. I still don't get a complete reason why he did that, maybe he is hiding something as the main motive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mad max

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:16:49 AM

It is not "hate crime" but "junkie crime".
Bit-Gods

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:27:40 AM

It's annoying how such racial hate crimes are committed and the felon has zero remorse. Delusional maniacs justifying and 'fighting for peace'. They are heroes in their own minds.

He seems to have zero remorse, as he is having mental issues. He is a known drug user, and was reported to be having mental health problems for a long time. At the time of the shooting, he was high on a drug called Suboxone, which can trigger violent reaction on people who take it. When he comes back to his senses, he will regret for what he did.

It would be a great if you give the link of the news, since the incident has attracted world people and me to know more about it. I still don't get a complete reason why he did that, maybe he is hiding something as the main motive.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33205339

jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 07:34:06 AM

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33205339

Actually I haven't see yet why he did that and is he really having mental issues or not, since the motive just been explained by a spokeswoman for the justice department, not from the suspect or his lawyer. Anyway, thanks for the news link.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mad max

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:40:12 AM

Also FDA has great responsibility for this crime. If Suboxone is dangerous why they allow it?
HigsonPP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:04:21 AM

That's why I have always claimed that taking away guns from the law-abiding population will only lead to more and more incidents such as this one. Accept it. South Carolina is a region where the crime rate is higher than the national average. Gun control there will take away guns from the normal people, while the criminals will be having a free run with their illegal weapons.
i don't think the answer to solving the problem of criminals carrying a guns is giving everybody firearm, people may think that if they had the power they would make a difference but as they say with great power comes great responsibility and most citizens like the criminals may not be able to handle a firearm responsibly giving guns is not the solutions, take away the illegal sources from which the criminals are getting guns. i will not feel safe if a 1 out of every 10 guys in the streets is carrying a gun

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:28:03 AM

The details are still emerging, but it seems that he suffered from mental illness for quite a long time.

http://www.newsmax.com/Health/Brain-Health/charleston-shooting-dylann-roof/2015/06/19/id/651353/

And regarding the motive, I believe that it is clear now. He told the victims himself that he was doing it, as a retaliation for rape of white women by black men. And the following article makes it clear that he was a neo-Nazi:

http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/dylann-roof-and-a-night-of-hate-in-charleston
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 11:34:52 AM

i don't think the answer to solving the problem of criminals carrying a guns is giving everybody firearm, people may think that if they had the power they would make a difference but as they say with great power comes great responsibility and most citizens like the criminals may not be able to handle a firearm responsibly giving guns is not the solutions, take away the illegal sources from which the criminals are getting guns. i will not feel safe if a 1 out of every 10 guys in the streets is carrying a gun

No one is giving everyone guns. Individuals have a CHOICE to buy one, and if you have the option to do so for yourself, what gives you the right to deny anyone else that right? Also, are your feelings the most important thing here, or are the statistics?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:34:58 PM

No one is giving everyone guns. Individuals have a CHOICE to buy one, and if you have the option to do so for yourself, what gives you the right to deny anyone else that right? Also, are your feelings the most important thing here, or are the statistics?

Even in the United States, you need a license/ carry permit/Firearm registration to own a firearm (varies from state to state), and it is not that easy to obtain them. Most of the states have banned the possession of assault weapons. Carrying a concealed fire-arm without the necessary permit, is a punishable offence in the United States.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 12:47:02 PM

Selling guns is much too profitable, mental healthcare far too expensive, for the corpo-political decision-maker caste to care that a bunch of random Americans will be slain in a shooting every so often.

After all, it's not like important people ever find themselves in the line of fire in these random attacks. No, their world is the safety and comfort skyscrapers, jetplanes, and limos.

Even in the United States, you need a license/ carry permit/Firearm registration to own a firearm (varies from state to state), and it is not that easy to obtain them. Most of the states have banned the possession of assault weapons.
The problem is that all you need is a cheap car and enough cash to get you to a state like Arizona where any asshole can go to a "gun show" (read: gun sale) and anonymously buy a bigass murder weapon with no background check, and no license. Then you hop in your car, drive back to your home state, and murder a bunch of innocent people.

The system works! 'Murica!

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
dblink

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:02:11 PM

Nine people have died in a shooting at a historic African-American church in Charleston in the US state of South Carolina.
City police chief Gregory Mullen described the attack at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church as a "hate crime".
He said eight victims died in the church and another shortly afterwards.
Police later issued surveillance images of the suspect - a white male in his 20s - and a vehicle.

We all talk about hate crime, I cannot say most of the times but more than a normal times, discrimination occur on black African people. But black African people are good at revenge too. My friend told me who live in the United States of America, once an innocent white girl who is about to die with cancer in a span of 6 months, walking in the street, few black African men came in the car pulled her inside and raped. Though the discrimination takes place on African people, I never support these kind of atrocity, brutality and inhumane actions.

Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 01:08:50 PM

But black African people are good at revenge too.  Once an innocent white girl who is about to die with cancer in a span of 6 months, walking in the street, few black African men came in the car pulled her inside and raped.
That's not revenge for anything, that's just rape. Your "friend" is an idiot, and definitely a racist. Because a few men who happened to have dark skin committed a crime, all people with dark skin are "good at revenge"? This is the textbook definition of prejudice.

My friend told me who live in the United States of America
Right, "your friend" told you that story. Seems legit bro, you definitely didn't just pull this bullshit out of your ass. Nothing like a totally irrelevant gang rape story to muster up some hatred for a centuries-oppressed minority group.

Kindly kill yourself so you can stop spreading this ignorant hatred to others.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 01:37:37 PM

Selling guns is much too profitable, mental healthcare far too expensive, for the corpo-political decision-maker caste to care that a bunch of random Americans will be slain in a shooting every so often.

After all, it's not like important people ever find themselves in the line of fire in these random attacks. No, their world is the safety and comfort skyscrapers, jetplanes, and limos.

Even in the United States, you need a license/ carry permit/Firearm registration to own a firearm (varies from state to state), and it is not that easy to obtain them. Most of the states have banned the possession of assault weapons.
The problem is that all you need is a cheap car and enough cash to get you to a state like Arizona where any asshole can go to a "gun show" (read: gun sale) and anonymously buy a bigass murder weapon with no background check, and no license. Then you hop in your car, drive back to your home state, and murder a bunch of innocent people.

The system works! 'Murica!

And what is stopping that same individual from just plowing that car into a bunch of people? Those can be bought anonymously all over the country. Furthermore, even if the firearm was purchased legally, how exactly does that prevent an individual from using it to commit a criminal act? After all of the person kills a bunch of people it is not like they are anonymous any more. Very few mass shooters escape without being identified and captured. The shooter in this case was subjected to a background check and was cleared. What does your point about private gun sales have to do with any of this?
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 01:44:54 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 02:08:19 PM by Beliathon

And what is stopping that same individual from just plowing that car into a bunch of people?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 01:53:02 PM

And what is stopping that same individual from just plowing that car into a bunch of people?
pictures

More pictures. Very nice. Even more proof you don't have capability for individual thought and critical reasoning. To top it off they aren't even new pictures, just the same thing repeating over and over again like a parrot. Sorry but I don't take advice from parrots.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:53:29 PM

I've seen your posts in the gun control thread, too.  Nice to know you've thought this one out for yourself   Roll Eyes

I'd be interested to know what you think about issue, in your own words, and without framing the issue in an infantile false dichotomy.
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 02:00:04 PM

The details are still emerging, but it seems that he suffered from mental illness for quite a long time.

http://www.newsmax.com/Health/Brain-Health/charleston-shooting-dylann-roof/2015/06/19/id/651353/

And regarding the motive, I believe that it is clear now. He told the victims himself that he was doing it, as a retaliation for rape of white women by black men. And the following article makes it clear that he was a neo-Nazi:

http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/dylann-roof-and-a-night-of-hate-in-charleston

That's bad, there are no safe place for us outside anymore. This tragedy can make people be afraid to go church, mosque, etc. Do we need to make a security check in every churches gate, to make sure there are no people that bring dangerous thing inside? Maybe it's sound ridiculous and hard to do that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 02:07:52 PM

I'd be interested to know what you think about issue, in your own words, and without framing the issue in an infantile false dichotomy.
What, did you really think I linked material that opposes my own opinion on the matter? Not too fuckin' bright bro.

Why would I type something which has already been typed? This isn't the middle ages, we're not transcribing ancient texts for preservation here guys. This is the internet.

Still, I'll humor you as a show of good faith. Let's treat guns and cars the same!

-Gun licenses that prove competency
-Gun registration
-Mandatory gun insurance
-Education for misdemeanor offenses
-Suspension of gun license for multiple offenses
-Severe jail time for weapons used while under the influence of alcohol (or other drugs)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: