Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: South Carolina church shooting: Nine die in Charleston 'hate crime'  (Read 3574 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 02:17:18 PM

I'd be interested to know what you think about issue, in your own words, and without framing the issue in an infantile false dichotomy.
What, did you really think I linked material that opposes my own opinion on the matter? Not too fuckin' bright bro.

Why would I type something which has already been typed? This isn't the middle ages, we're not transcribing ancient texts for preservation here guys. This is the internet.

Still, I'll humor you as a show of good faith.[/size] Let's treat guns and cars the same!

-Gun licenses that prove competency
-Gun registration
-Mandatory gun insurance
-Education for misdemeanor offenses
-Suspension of gun license for multiple offenses
-Severe jail time for weapons used while under the influence of alcohol (or other drugs)

Critical thought is clearly for cavemen. Now you are just retyping things that were in the picture. That is not what we are challenging you to do. We are challenging you to have your own thought process instead of operating no differently than a parrot and repeating things other people said without examination.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:17:36 PM

I'd be interested to know what you think about issue, in your own words, and without framing the issue in an infantile false dichotomy.
What, did you really think I linked material that opposes my own opinion on the matter? Not too fuckin' bright bro.

Why would I type something which has already been typed? This isn't the middle ages, we're not transcribing ancient texts for preservation here guys. This is the internet.

Still, I'll humor you as a show of good faith. Let's treat guns and cars the same!

-Gun registration
-Mandatory gun insurance
-Severe jail time for weapons used while under the influence of alcohol (or other drugs)

Ahh, I see where this is going.  I'm not responding to any more of your posts on this issue.
JLynn171

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:58:08 PM

http://worldtruth.tv/what-you-missed-because-of-the-church-shooting/   i also found this interesting since it was happening supposobly at same exact time fram..... not sure though  but seems reliable source, and i just dont trust the govt
usairx

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:02:23 PM

“You rape our women and you’re taking over our country — and you have to go,” the terrorist said, according to a survivor.
Shooter was openly racist.
Aggressor66 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:11:29 PM

Images found with the screed show suspected Charleston church shooter posing with the Confederate flag and symbols of white supremacy.
In one image, the suspected gunman is posed on the beach wearing the same clothes he is seen wearing on surveillance footage as he entered the church on Wednesday. It is unclear if this image was taken the same day as the shooting, but if so, it would show that Roof took time to visit the beach, inscribe the racist symbol 1488 in the sand and photograph himself before allegedly traveling to Charleston.

http://news.yahoo.com/suspected-killer-dylann-roof-s-racist-manifesto-surfaces-154324556.html
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 08:54:38 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 06:13:31 AM by TheButterZone

Many times more people die due to vehicles (whether accidental or criminal) than GSWs (whether accidental or criminal). The right to effective self-defense tool use is already infringed - if it was infringed as much as the freedom of movement tool use, the death toll would go up even further. But that's a feature, not a bug, to the evil pricks advocating infringement of any/all victimless civil liberties.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:33:31 AM

“You rape our women and you’re taking over our country — and you have to go,” the terrorist said, according to a survivor.
Shooter was openly racist.

That is evident, from the images currently circulating in the social media. One of the images show him wearing a black-colored jacket, with the flags of the apartheid-era South Africa and that of Rhodesia (currently known as Zimbabwe) under white rule pinned on to them. He was a sympathizer of the apartheid regime, and he was open about his political views.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 02:13:36 PM

Still, I'll humor you as a show of good faith. Let's treat guns and cars the same!

-Gun registration
-Mandatory gun insurance

Actually cars kill A LOT more people than guns. Too bad all your bullshit bureaucracy does nothing to stop that. Way to argue against yourself. BTW, polly want a cracker?
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:45:38 PM

Far be it from me to come off as a conspiracy theorist, but this whole thing just smells of false flag to me. If in fact it is true about the TPA thing getting voted on at the exact same time that Obama was delivering his usual race-baiting filled speech (do watch the video that JLynn171 posted for more details) then this is classic divide and conquer tactics that this administration, and yes, plenty of administrations before, have been utilizing all along. I mean, think about it, it is obvious how passionate people get when there is a white person, cop, etc. that kills black people, so what better to pull at the heartstrings of the public than some whacked out racists white boy shooting up a black church?

Then if you delve further into it, how long after the shooting occurred before certain politicians and public figures were screaming for gun control again? And this crap about the Confederate flag? Yeah, it has been used as a symbol of hatred for many years, but come on, now all of a sudden it's an issue for debate? I can tell you from experience that there are many, many people who either fly that flag or have one on a license plate or whatever that are not hate-filled racists hell bent on the extermination of the black race. It is either just one other topic of debate to keep the public in the blind about what the federal government is doing behind our backs, or it is yet another reason to cause racial strife and division to more easily control the public and strip away our rights.

Now I know someone will say, "what rights are being stripped away by banning the public display of the Confederate flag?" Well, how about free speech? Just because some people use it as a symbol of hatred does not mean that is what it represents to everyone else. Me personally, I view it as an important piece of our history which helped to shape our country into what it is today. I do agree that it does not belong flying on any state or capital buildings, but rather it belongs in museums of US history and the likes. But what some of these people are calling for is the complete erasure of the flag, and that is just wrong. I mean, there are people who view the American flag as a symbol of oppression and hatred. Should our American flag be banned as well? No, of course not.

This was a horrible act of hatred committed by a pathetic anti-social lunatic. What truly bothers me is when I read about members of the black community talking about how white people need to have a dialog about white crime. Sorry, but America suffers from a high crime rate as a whole. It is not limited to one race alone. My response to those people is maybe they should worry about the crimes committed by their own race before they try to call out the white race.

This is classic divide and conquer people.

UliJonHoth

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:59:08 AM

"...I'mma shoot the university up and they all got 7 days to live..."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33209654
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:27:57 AM

"...I'mma shoot the university up and they all got 7 days to live..."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33209654

Interesting. A guess which major U.S. media outlet will be the first to run that story? Oh that's right, none of them!

Phineas

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:22:07 PM

Hope that souls of those deceased will be laid to rest. No one deserves to die such a brutal way.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:53:02 PM

Hope that souls of those deceased will be laid to rest. No one deserves to die such a brutal way.

I still don't understand what the neo-Nazi got from mowing down a bunch of elderly innocent people. He was complaining about black on white rapes, and yet 6 out of the 9 victims were female. If he really wanted to act against black on white rape, then he should have attacked gangsters belonging to the black gangs such as the Crips or the Bloods.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 04:11:08 PM

Actually cars kill A LOT more people than guns. Too bad all your bullshit bureaucracy does nothing to stop that.
Actually, my chosen bureaucracy does a great deal to stop that. I'm a Champion level supporting member of Transportation Alternatives.

When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
dominicg

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:19:25 PM

A terrorist attack being called as 'Hate-Crime'!! Trying to fool people that no terrorist attacks can happen in US?

rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:11:39 PM

A terrorist attack being called as 'Hate-Crime'!! Trying to fool people that no terrorist attacks can happen in US?

But it is a hate-crime. Some people hate a community's ideology. That is hate.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 08:18:09 PM

I still don't understand what the neo-Nazi got from mowing down a bunch of elderly innocent people. He was complaining about black on white rapes, and yet 6 out of the 9 victims were female. If he really wanted to act against black on white rape, then he should have attacked gangsters belonging to the black gangs such as the Crips or the Bloods.

I think he was thinking his personal safety before did the action. If he shot gangsters, so I can say he would be shot back by the gangster friends and could die. He want to punish black people, but not to be killed by them. So the safer way was shot the innocent black people. I think he is a coward.

But it is a hate-crime. Some people hate a community's ideology. That is hate.

So what is main motive the terrorists make terror attacks? The terrorists hate US right? So we can say terrorists do "hate-crime" by your opinion  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sdp

Activity: 469
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 10:31:16 PM

Yes lets.

-No licenses for drivers.
-No car registration
-No mandatory car insurance.
-Education for misdemeanor offenses?  Probably a good idea for both.
-don't treat people badly because they drove while under the influence of alcohol (or other drugs).

Coinsbank: Left money in their costodial wallet for my signature.  Then they kept the money.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:55:04 PM

Yes lets.

-No licenses for drivers.
-No car registration
-No mandatory car insurance.
-Education for misdemeanor offenses?  Probably a good idea for both.
-don't treat people badly because they drove while under the influence of alcohol (or other drugs).

On the other hand...

If all the standard laws were gradually converted into strong warnings, warnings which expressed strong punishment for those who harmed other people or damaged their property by breaking the warnings, and the warnings themselves were not sufficient cause for punishment, we could be free from the criminality of government people who use laws harmfully against us to enrich themselves. At the same time, those people who harmed someone or damaged his property, would be off the streets and out of society because of the harm or damage they did, not because of some warning that might or might not apply to their situation.

I don't care if you work on building an atom bomb in your garage. If you don't harm anybody or damage his property, who cares? In the case of the atom bomb, if you are near enough to making it work, there is a threat. If the threat is real, you should be stopped. But not for something like smoking a little pot or drinking a little booze. If you are dangerous in these ways, you will fail somewhere along the line, and you will be off the street and out of society.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 12:04:58 AM

Agree, let's treat guns and cars the same, with no prior restraint infringements for either, just as sdp described. Harm an innocent with either your gun or your car, and you are destroyed.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: