Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414925 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:10:01 AM

well, perhaps saving is one way to become a rich man. to save your money and collect it, it will make you have very much money. although it does have a long period of time, but I think it would work if you combine them with employment income and results of bitcoin search you did. I own currently being tried

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:20:00 AM

people who want to short time and ready to take any risk, he will choose gambling, i have friend who get profit 1bitcoin in 1roll but the risk is very high and i not recomending you to use this way.

for secure way to get rich we need action, act what we think then we will get problem and use the problem as our motivation to growing.

Well call your friend lucky, but how much did he gambled to get those prize, anyway the big problem isnt trying is to stop trying gamble makes the most people addicted. I would suggest your friend to go to trading or sport bets, that has a lowe risk then gambling.
I think it could be someone become rich because of their good fortune? may hit the jackpot in the gambling, but the chances of getting it are very small, is it you will depend on the possibility of a very small it to become rich? lol I think certainly not. so look for a job and become wealthy from a sure thing
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:57:49 AM

people who want to short time and ready to take any risk, he will choose gambling, i have friend who get profit 1bitcoin in 1roll but the risk is very high and i not recomending you to use this way.

for secure way to get rich we need action, act what we think then we will get problem and use the problem as our motivation to growing.

Well call your friend lucky, but how much did he gambled to get those prize, anyway the big problem isnt trying is to stop trying gamble makes the most people addicted. I would suggest your friend to go to trading or sport bets, that has a lowe risk then gambling.
I think it could be someone become rich because of their good fortune? may hit the jackpot in the gambling, but the chances of getting it are very small, is it you will depend on the possibility of a very small it to become rich? lol I think certainly not. so look for a job and become wealthy from a sure thing

We try gambling because we want to try our luck and to become rich is the dream of every gambler, however you are right that gambling is a very hard job to to win and make fortune in gambling, but it is also true that you cannot realize your dream to be rich in gambling if you do not risk an amount for a bet.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:50:03 AM

well, perhaps saving is one way to become a rich man. to save your money and collect it, it will make you have very much money. although it does have a long period of time, but I think it would work if you combine them with employment income and results of bitcoin search you did. I own currently being tried
yup maximizing your earnings then invest it with a good quality alts, knowing the big possibilities inside trading can make us rich, as i'm start to learn how traders make success im now focusing with saving my salary and also my bitcoin earnings then place it with a good quality alt and stake then wait until the price spike up big. by doing this it will allow me to earn more and more just keep it that way for sure i can be rich in coming years good luck
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:57:18 AM

yup maximizing your earnings then invest it with a good quality alts, knowing the big possibilities inside trading can make us rich, as i'm start to learn how traders make success im now focusing with saving my salary and also my bitcoin earnings then place it with a good quality alt and stake then wait until the price spike up big. by doing this it will allow me to earn more and more just keep it that way for sure i can be rich in coming years good luck
Yeah me too im actually trying to study right now the possibilities of earning in btc and it looks promising. Hopefully by saving, strategic investing, and knowing how to spend wisely, i' d be rich in a couple of years

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:21:37 AM

The more you save, and the more you work hard, for sure you will really get a good life if you won't get rich... Aside from that, I think a simple lifestyle would really make you rich since you won't be buying anything that are useless to you and by that you could save a lot of money..  Smiley
simpler2016

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:21:09 AM

The more you save, and the more you work hard, for sure you will really get a good life if you won't get rich... Aside from that, I think a simple lifestyle would really make you rich since you won't be buying anything that are useless to you and by that you could save a lot of money..  Smiley

Yes, savings and hard work is the surest way to wealth. All the rich people of the world began with that. We must strive for the best.
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:24:11 AM

I think only 1 out of 100 peoples may become rich like this and it will also not last long and other will only become poor rather than rich by gambling so certainly i am not going to recommend gambling,if you wish to become rich.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:57:20 AM

I do not think there is a real way to get rich you just have to try some things and stay believing in yourself.
I think that is the only way to get rich honestly.
of course there are many ways to become rich. you just need to work? What job would you do? I suggest to work in accordance with the things you like or corresponding passion, because you're going to work happily there, so I'm sure you'll work with a very comfortable and getting plenty bitocin
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:30:39 AM

To get rich is a very difficult question cause I am sure if anybody could answer that directly then nobody would be on this forum right now.
But my best bet is to invest in bitcoin and hope for crazy values in the future you never know how much it could turn into.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:46:38 AM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
The only thing that I know is that you will have to work hard and make sure that work comes in at first place. You will have to put in  much effort.
If you manage to do this then there might be a chance for you to become rich but it is not guaranteed.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:08:25 AM

Think back to 2009 or whenever you first heard about bitcoin, that first day when you thought "what a crazy idea!" You probably thought it was cool but still kind of risky and unknown. Those are the moments when you need to put more on the table than you're comfortable with, you need to risk more than is natural, that's how you become wealthy.

Sometimes that risk will be for only the experience because the idea will fail. But the one time you "choose wisely" your pay off should far outsize he money you've risked. Reward and risk have a strong relationship, you need to play that relationship to your worry now to even have a chance for it to end in your favor later.

I remember when I first heard about bitcoin it was at $10. It was a lot harder to get into, to buy, and it seemed wicked crazy. But buying bitcoin now is perhaps more risky than it was back then. What is $10? Certainly money that could be risked and lost and forgotten about. $250 seems like a much more risky proposition.
Getting rich is not easy because lots of peopel are trying it and some are succeded but most of themn are failed becuase they cant handle the preasure and that is the thing you need to handle.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:28:30 AM

Think back to 2009 or whenever you first heard about bitcoin, that first day when you thought "what a crazy idea!" You probably thought it was cool but still kind of risky and unknown. Those are the moments when you need to put more on the table than you're comfortable with, you need to risk more than is natural, that's how you become wealthy.

Sometimes that risk will be for only the experience because the idea will fail. But the one time you "choose wisely" your pay off should far outsize he money you've risked. Reward and risk have a strong relationship, you need to play that relationship to your worry now to even have a chance for it to end in your favor later.

I remember when I first heard about bitcoin it was at $10. It was a lot harder to get into, to buy, and it seemed wicked crazy. But buying bitcoin now is perhaps more risky than it was back then. What is $10? Certainly money that could be risked and lost and forgotten about. $250 seems like a much more risky proposition.
Getting rich is not easy because lots of peopel are trying it and some are succeded but most of themn are failed becuase they cant handle the preasure and that is the thing you need to handle.

pressure will be doom for most who want to get rich fast and without any work
for bitcoin key is patience if you have this then you will have some good income in future

nice to mentioned back when it was 10$, most here if not all here were that is another scam and when it was high enough then it was why i dint bought that for 10$
once again key is patience if you have this you will get your share here

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:49:39 AM

That might be a good idea if there's only time machine, maybe you can make one, hide it and keep it a secret for everyone and just use it by yourself and go back to the past and take all the money there and everything that can make you rich and then go back again to the future, I'm sure no one will knows about it, just kidding. Of course we have to accept the reality now, the thing that will make you rich is that finish your study, get your diploma and then find a job that will help you to earn great amount of money for you to be rich someday.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:02:34 AM

That might be a good idea if there's only time machine, maybe you can make one, hide it and keep it a secret for everyone and just use it by yourself and go back to the past and take all the money there and everything that can make you rich and then go back again to the future, I'm sure no one will knows about it, just kidding. Of course we have to accept the reality now, the thing that will make you rich is that finish your study, get your diploma and then find a job that will help you to earn great amount of money for you to be rich someday.

Lol. Exactly, these are just things people say but the only way to get rich is either to work hard on something until you get it completely or keep trying your luck on gambling or something until you hit the bulls eye, but in that process, whatever money you will lose will also be considerable in the way of your to get rich Grin
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:22:16 AM

Getting rich is not that easy and is not achieved by making a plan in advance except if it's a business model.
Either make a very succesful business with innovative ideas or just live life and try to seize every chance you get you'll have to be at the right place and time though.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:25:02 AM

Getting rich is not that easy and is not achieved by making a plan in advance except if it's a business model.
Either make a very succesful business with innovative ideas or just live life and try to seize every chance you get you'll have to be at the right place and time though.

Yeah having a own business can make you rich in future but make sure that you put all your best efforts  in expanding your business over a period of time and if you succeed it will bring good money to you.
Yussian

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:29:28 AM

Yeah having a own business can make you rich in future but make sure that you put all your best efforts  in expanding your business over a period of time and if you succeed it will bring good money to you.

That is right. If your business can earn bitcoin it is even better as the price of bitcoin will rise in the long term.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:35:21 AM

That is right. If your business can earn bitcoin it is even better as the price of bitcoin will rise in the long term.

Lot of people are getting rich by their own business. Agree you should put a lot of effort, time and patience on it because if you dont do that then your business will fail! you should serious out of it and do everything to get rich in life!

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:38:44 AM

Actually most people are not trying, most people work their normal jobs all their life and wonder why they are not rich. You won't be rich working for someone else, that's why most people are not rich. Im not saying its easy but its not as hard as people think, confidence alone can make you rich

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: