Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414921 times)
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:25:33 AM

It is not an easy thing to get rich because you need to do some proper strategy and courage to be rich one day. If you think to get rich with gambling then it is not going to happen. Because I haven't heard someone did become rich with gambling unless you are going to be a stakeholder of a gambling site.

Absolutely right, because it is not like it that we seem it. When people say that buy the bitcoin because it is a easy way to get rich. No way if you have already big amount and than you invest in Bitcoins so you can say, it is easy to get rich but only for those kind of people who invest a big amount in bitcoin.
That's being realistic man, I agree with you, we should take into actions our plans and ways to become rich. We always say that we can be rich if we invest in bitcoins but if we will not risk any amount as our investment to be rich would not be realize even the price will skyrocket.
Investment is always have risk, so the risk is the way that must be taken if we want to achieve success. bitcoin investment also has a big risk, but a lot of people who put a lot of money in it, because it could benefit enormous. but of course it needs to be a strategy to minimize the risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ImHavingAGreatTime

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:50:17 AM

Getting inspired is one thing, to actually do things and make things work for you is another. It is easy to read all the inspiring books and stories about rags-to-riches persons, but to actually do the job and make yourself rich is hard. You should have the perseverance and determination deep within you so you can endure all the trials in becoming rich.

Getting inspired is OK. But rather than copying what others did, we must develop our own ideas to make money. Personally, I don't bother reading all these inspiring stories. They will keep your mood high for a few hours, but other than that, what is the use? I would rather use that time to learn something more useful for me.

I agree. They're very similar in their basic message too - find what you love and never stop doing it, no matter how hard it gets, or something along those lines. Once you've heard one story, you've heard them all.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:35:33 AM

It is not an easy thing to get rich because you need to do some proper strategy and courage to be rich one day. If you think to get rich with gambling then it is not going to happen. Because I haven't heard someone did become rich with gambling unless you are going to be a stakeholder of a gambling site.

Absolutely right, because it is not like it that we seem it. When people say that buy the bitcoin because it is a easy way to get rich. No way if you have already big amount and than you invest in Bitcoins so you can say, it is easy to get rich but only for those kind of people who invest a big amount in bitcoin.
That's being realistic man, I agree with you, we should take into actions our plans and ways to become rich. We always say that we can be rich if we invest in bitcoins but if we will not risk any amount as our investment to be rich would not be realize even the price will skyrocket.
Investment is always have risk, so the risk is the way that must be taken if we want to achieve success. bitcoin investment also has a big risk, but a lot of people who put a lot of money in it, because it could benefit enormous. but of course it needs to be a strategy to minimize the risk.
Bitcoin can also be risky in future but if you know when to withdraw your profits then it can reduce some risks, as we don't know how long bitcoin will survive so holding it too long can also be risky.
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:50:08 AM

Bitcoin can also be risky in future but if you know when to withdraw your profits then it can reduce some risks, as we don't know how long bitcoin will survive so holding it too long can also be risky.
thats right, if you dont want to lose money with bitcoins then you need to know when to withdraw it all, i think trading can give you big money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:47:26 PM

thats right, if you dont want to lose money with bitcoins then you need to know when to withdraw it all, i think trading can give you big money
It can but it would not guarantee that any trader who will enter in trading bitcoin and other crypto currency will automatically earn from it. They are those who earn and also there are people who lose, this is just like gambling without house edge so it has a better chance for you to make profit if you play it well.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:00:02 PM

It can but it would not guarantee that any trader who will enter in trading bitcoin and other crypto currency will automatically earn from it. They are those who earn and also there are people who lose, this is just like gambling without house edge so it has a better chance for you to make profit if you play it well.

I very much agree with you, and the way to address it is enough knowledge about trading. Because without science or enough knowledge about trading, then we will be trading in a way that does not deserve to do. And the most basic trading is about analysis about market data
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:53:52 PM

I very much agree with you, and the way to address it is enough knowledge about trading. Because without science or enough knowledge about trading, then we will be trading in a way that does not deserve to do. And the most basic trading is about analysis about market data

I have done some trading of bitcoin with altcoins such as Monero or Ethereum. It is quite successful so far this year.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:27:28 PM

Getting inspired is one thing, to actually do things and make things work for you is another. It is easy to read all the inspiring books and stories about rags-to-riches persons, but to actually do the job and make yourself rich is hard. You should have the perseverance and determination deep within you so you can endure all the trials in becoming rich.

Getting inspired is OK. But rather than copying what others did, we must develop our own ideas to make money. Personally, I don't bother reading all these inspiring stories. They will keep your mood high for a few hours, but other than that, what is the use? I would rather use that time to learn something more useful for me.

There is nothing bad in copying what they did. It has an advantage. You know that it will work because they have done it before. But do not copy directly. Mix something that is yours. Amd reading inspiring stories is not a total waste of time. It gives you inspiration and a boost to keep on doing what your doing.  But the inspiration should not end in a few days. It should be a guiding force to keep on working to be rich until you reach your goal.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:45:52 PM

I have done some trading of bitcoin with altcoins such as Monero or Ethereum. It is quite successful so far this year.
Altcoin market is very hot and attractive at a moment and more people are interested in altcoin trading at a moment and that is the reason bitcoin is not going up.
Sanguintan

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:29:53 PM

Altcoin market is very hot and attractive at a moment and more people are interested in altcoin trading at a moment and that is the reason bitcoin is not going up.

That is right. The total trading volumes of the altcoins are more than the bitcoin and every day, there is a high rising coin.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:44:07 PM

That is right. The total trading volumes of the altcoins are more than the bitcoin and every day, there is a high rising coin.

I don't think so that is the reason why bitcoin's price is not getting. if lots of people using altcoins. they are using bitcoin to buy sell alts. altcoins without bitcoin are nothing.
every new alt depends on bitcoin to take a place in the market,  bitcoin's price is not growing up because of so many scam and hacking attempts of recent big sites.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:48:41 PM

Altcoin is not hot they are just attractive because of fast movement of the price that you can make a profit fast..
Just like i doing that new release coins i am making 0.003 to 0.01 depends how that altcoin have a good potencial..
Orion25

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:55:24 PM

I don't think so that is the reason why bitcoin's price is not getting. if lots of people using altcoins. they are using bitcoin to buy sell alts. altcoins without bitcoin are nothing.
every new alt depends on bitcoin to take a place in the market,  bitcoin's price is not growing up because of so many scam and hacking attempts of recent big sites.

I agree that in recent years very hard due to the break- ins, as happened with bitfinex. Saving people is now under threat. And I do not believe that all these tricks have occurred without intervention or without the support of the administration of exchangers.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 07:50:39 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 09:25:04 PM by deisik

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

Why people are always thinking about the past whenever they come up with an idea of inventing a time machine? It is enough to jump into the future for just one day ahead of the present, buy tomorrow's newspaper, roll back and get incredibly rich by playing the lottery tomorrow!

Think out of the box!!!

youhgt2

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:13:38 PM

just sell your house and then invest all the money in bitcoin and hold it for a long period hope you will become a rich person, because we can expect that the price of bitcoin will become double in next few years, therefore to me investment in bitcoin is the best option in present time.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 09:28:35 PM

just sell your house and then invest all the money in bitcoin and hold it for a long period hope you will become a rich person, because we can expect that the price of bitcoin will become double in next few years, therefore to me investment in bitcoin is the best option in present time.

I remember someone here had actually sold his home for bitcoins. There is a thread about the process and the aftermath. It is not for the weak-hearted, though...

The OP of that thread had lost interest in the forum soon thereafter (and most likely in bitcoins as well)

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 09:33:20 PM

I remember someone here had actually sold his home for bitcoins. There is a thread about the process and the aftermath. It is not for the weak-hearted, though...

Here is that thread. And it seems to be still active (but you have been warned)

bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:33:59 PM

the recipes to getting rich are:
1. discipline
2. don't mix friendship with money(business)
3. don't spend it Wink
passwordnow

Activity: 2926
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:07:41 AM

the recipes to getting rich are:
1. discipline
2. don't mix friendship with money(business)
3. don't spend it Wink

Why you aren't going to spend your money to become rich? Well you need to spend your money for investment to become rich because there is no single worker that is going to be rich who is just depending on one source of income. But if you are going to focus to a lot of source for sure you are going to get rich with it in no time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:13:10 AM

Agreed!

It really is true that "you have to spend money to make money."

At least, to make money honestly, LOL.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: