Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414921 times)
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:29:46 AM

join this giveaway
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1574127.0;topicseen

if you have lucky you will be winner, and rich Grin

If this a lottery or just a giving away a small amount to very particiapant? It seems there are many attenders.

It is giveaway but OP will choose who lucky enough to get. also many people join them using alt account

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:47:54 AM

join this giveaway

I do not think that he would give the prize? not because he is a newbie but the 1000 BTC is a very large amount right ? and would be very unfortunate when you give it a very big money to someone?
but it never hurts to try. just post address, you might become rich lol
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:35:05 AM

join this giveaway

I do not think that he would give the prize? not because he is a newbie but the 1000 BTC is a very large amount right ? and would be very unfortunate when you give it a very big money to someone?
Well, that is just a promotion and there is nothing wrong if you will join but just don't expect that you will win that big amount. If we want to become rich, we need to work hard and face all the consequences along the way. Trusting ourselves is also vital and put in mind that we can reach our dreams with hard work.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:48:12 AM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
You don't need to go back from the time that bitcoin is low, you just need to work for it if you want to be rich, there is no easy to be rich imho and not only bitcoin give you oportunity to become rich.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:04:30 AM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
You don't need to go back from the time that bitcoin is low, you just need to work for it if you want to be rich, there is no easy to be rich imho and not only bitcoin give you oportunity to become rich.
A person must not be an empty dream. A person should have specific plans for the future. Then, there is a high probability that the person in the future will get exactly what he wants. The same can be said obitkoin. You do not need much to be an impossible dream. We need to work and be able to think properly.
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:14:13 AM

join this giveaway

Well, that is just a promotion and there is nothing wrong if you will join but just don't expect that you will win that big amount. If we want to become rich, we need to work hard and face all the consequences along the way. Trusting ourselves is also vital and put in mind that we can reach our dreams with hard work.
There are words that you can hope for God, but you need to do business. This is the right word. You can dream a lot, and sometimes even to dream. But in order to make this dream become a reality, not a little effort, you have to make yourself. No one except you will not help you.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:32:06 AM

A person must not be an empty dream. A person should have specific plans for the future. Then, there is a high probability that the person in the future will get exactly what he wants. The same can be said obitkoin. You do not need much to be an impossible dream. We need to work and be able to think properly.
As long we are realistic with our dreams we can rich it in the future, if we dream that the price of bitcoin will increase because we have invested their a good amount of money then your dream is too realistic because we know that once a massive adoption is achieve the price will increase accordingly.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:16:45 PM

join this giveaway

If this a lottery or just a giving away a small amount to very particiapant? It seems there are many attenders.

It is giveaway but OP will choose who lucky enough to get. also many people join them using alt account
he gave the message signature to convince many people that he would give a gift. I think it's okay to try. besides, it will not harm you. there are many trusted users who participated in the giveaway hopefully this giveaway is true. Good luck and get 1000 BTC. I'm sure you'll be a get rich quickly
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:36:04 PM

As long we are realistic with our dreams we can rich it in the future, if we dream that the price of bitcoin will increase because we have invested their a good amount of money then your dream is too realistic because we know that once a massive adoption is achieve the price will increase accordingly.

If you have a plan to get rich with bitcoin then you need to hold huge number of coins as no one is sure what price it will hold in future but price will surely go higher in future.
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:53:03 PM

join this giveaway

he gave the message signature to convince many people that he would give a gift. I think it's okay to try. besides, it will not harm you. there are many trusted users who participated in the giveaway hopefully this giveaway is true. Good luck and get 1000 BTC. I'm sure you'll be a get rich quickly

1,000 BitCoin...

I just made my first BitCoin
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:57:25 PM

join this giveaway

1,000 BitCoin...

Congratulations and that is a good way to continue the journey with bitcoins, and now you need to make efforts to multiply your coins by putting some of it into trading.
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:00:23 PM

join this giveaway

1,000 BitCoin...

Congratulations and that is a good way to continue the journey with bitcoins, and now you need to make efforts to multiply your coins by putting some of it into trading.
Been trading for 2+ years now.
Have many BitCoin in AltCoins

But never had 1 full BitCoin because I either trade it, or spend it with my BitCoin Debit card.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:27:21 PM

join this giveaway

1,000 BitCoin...

Been trading for 2+ years now.
Have many BitCoin in AltCoins

But never had 1 full BitCoin because I either trade it, or spend it with my BitCoin Debit card.

you are doing the best thing because of two things.
money should always be in action, you should never put your money to sleep in your wallet so trading is good.
also you should always try to spend your money too. just earning and holding is not healthy activity.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:28:27 PM

If you have a plan to get rich with bitcoin then you need to hold huge number of coins as no one is sure what price it will hold in future but price will surely go higher in future.
yeah you are right and i also recommend that if you want to get rich then hold your bitcoin.
dumada

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:44:59 AM

yeah you are right and i also recommend that if you want to get rich then hold your bitcoin.

I have hold my bitcoin for more than 3 years. The price has risen many times already. But it is still low.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:47:36 AM

I have hold my bitcoin for more than 3 years. The price has risen many times already. But it is still low.

You should have sold some of them when it touched $780 last month to secure some profits but you have great level of patience to hold it for more then 3 years.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:21:47 AM

only holding bitcoin is not a wise decision either. you have to do something about it too.
for example you either have to sell and buy back as in trading or you have to try and spend them. why else would you just buy some and hold forever until the end of your time?

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:24:12 AM

only holding bitcoin is not a wise decision either. you have to do something about it too.
for example you either have to sell and buy back as in trading or you have to try and spend them. why else would you just buy some and hold forever until the end of your time?

Yes and if he would have traded those coins then he would be holding much more coins in his wallet at this stage only holding will never help in growing your coins.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:31:07 AM

You should have sold some of them when it touched $780 last month to secure some profits but you have great level of patience to hold it for more then 3 years.
Well, you cannot blame the guy, he has a goal in his investment and holding bitcoins for long term is very hard to do as it require a lot of discipline and the fact that the price has substantially increase from the last 3 years the amount of your bitcoin has already appreciated and you could still sell it for profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:07:38 PM

Well, you cannot blame the guy, he has a goal in his investment and holding bitcoins for long term is very hard to do as it require a lot of discipline and the fact that the price has substantially increase from the last 3 years the amount of your bitcoin has already appreciated and you could still sell it for profit.

If everyone will keep on holding their coins without spending then how can you expect higher price of bitcoin? You should play with it regularly to earn regular profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: