Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414925 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:03:35 AM

I am still on the school, maybe there is time. But I wish I could go back there.
though you still might become rich with bitcoins if you get some bitcoins and then do trading and make good profit with it
You have to finish your studies first before you enter into trading and investing. Both needs time and you cannot do it effectively if you are doing both, you studies should be your first priority and when you matured that is time to start chasing your dreams in a way you want to do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ontrackk

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:09:58 PM

to get rich you need more capital to start it, the capital is not only money, if you have biggest spirit and you ready to hard working , im sure you can be rich

In short you have to invest your money along with your self.. Working with diligence is a must to be rich, even if you have money to start with when you are lazy there is no way that you'll get rich... Along with those two, a good and simple lifestyle is a great help  for you to save and to see if you are really getting rich or your assets are increasing...  Smiley
As long as we encourage our self to work hard we can achieve a a good future and we might become rich. The path is full of challenges but with concrete plan it can be done, we have to be ambitious so we will also exert an effort that is necessary to do thing in the right way.
i think you might be right about it, in my opinion only if you manage to be strong all the time and go to your aim only then you will achieve great success

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:00:28 PM

I am still on the school, maybe there is time. But I wish I could go back there.
though you still might become rich with bitcoins if you get some bitcoins and then do trading and make good profit with it
You have to finish your studies first before you enter into trading and investing. Both needs time and you cannot do it effectively if you are doing both, you studies should be your first priority and when you matured that is time to start chasing your dreams in a way you want to do it.

That's advice most of us here need. It's not about getting rich just all of a sudden with either bitcoin or gambling. Sure you can make it big time, but you always need a plan B.
On most threads it's about luck or getting the price higher, while in fact consider multiple options. It's called betting on more horses.
CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:05:05 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 04:24:50 PM by CloudStrife

The truth is that nothing comes without great efforts. Certainly there is no method to easily become rich, but if you strive everyday you will find the way to the goals you aim.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:15:18 PM

Well you can't miss opportunities while studying. I know a lot of people that missed on Bitcoin because they were too busy with studies, and some other people that didn't even a job and learned about bitcoin because they wanted to buy weed, bought a lot and became rich years later when they found out it was 100 usd per coin.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:38:54 PM

If that is a temporary crisis then it is always good to buy bitcoins, but if the crisis is very serious that it might lose all your investment never ride with it unless you are a real gambler who just base your decision on your gut feel.

Right. Just like in the last price fall, the cause was about an exchange being hacked. It is not about the blockchain or bitcoin. But if the problem of the drop was about blockchain or bitcoin, then it is a different story. You should always study the causes of the rise and drop of prices especially if it is too fast.

The exchange of Bitfinex hack is a big news. It means people will not store money in the exchanges, so the trading there will be lower, so will the price.
and thats a really great thing in my opinion because people will not risk their bitcoins any more, dont worry about the price, it is going to recover in the near future

Its recovering but not with that pace that we are expecting, recovery is very slow and not sure what price it will show us in next coming days, so fingers are crossed and hoping to see higher price.

The bitcoin price is not recovering. It is bleeding slowly. I think people are moving to other more innovative coins.

yes I think people will turn to altcoin to get better profit.
many new altcoin born, and you can benefit from it. bitcoin is currently running very stable, I hope it does not fall below $500.
prices should recover to $600 to see higher price later in the year.
I think you have to be careful when investing or trading with the altcoin. because you know. altcoin have a greater risk due to fluctuations in altcoin faster than on fluctuations in bitcoin. so I think if you want to become rich from altcoin. it's possible. but you have to be skilled in that field dude

adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:21:24 AM

To get rich is not instant and you need to do something for money. You need hardwork to earn much money and to get rich. You also need to manage your money, like saving and invest.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:31:09 AM

Altcoin is getting rich by luck. You can try a lottery prize too. But I think altcoin is more likely to be a success than lottery.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:46:12 AM

As per wiki Wealth or being rich nearly everyone wants it, but few people actually know what they need to do in order to get it. Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. To get rich, you'll need to set yourself on a path that leads to a monetarily enriching career, then handle the money you earn wisely by investing it, saving it, and reducing your living expenses. Getting rich especially in bitcoin isn't easy, there is a need for example to invest in some sites to do gambling or playing gambling game online. Bitcoin could only be a extra income we really need to work for it, but with a little bit of perseverance and skillful decision making, it's definitely possible.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:54:52 AM

As per wiki Wealth or being rich nearly everyone wants it, but few people actually know what they need to do in order to get it. Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. To get rich, you'll need to set yourself on a path that leads to a monetarily enriching career, then handle the money you earn wisely by investing it, saving it, and reducing your living expenses. Getting rich especially in bitcoin isn't easy, there is a need for example to invest in some sites to do gambling or playing gambling game online. Bitcoin could only be a extra income we really need to work for it, but with a little bit of perseverance and skillful decision making, it's definitely possible.

That's true. You cannot earn interest from bitcoin. On the contrary, there is a high inflation of supply.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:21:26 AM

There's no way to get rich easily unless you are very smart, lucky, or dishonest. I'm not any of those three so I will need to work very hard to have a chance at getting rich. Still not likely to happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:59:48 AM

There's no way to get rich easily unless you are very smart, lucky, or dishonest. I'm not any of those three so I will need to work very hard to have a chance at getting rich. Still not likely to happen.
It does not need to be rich easy and fast, we can work things out if we have a good plan to achieve our goal to become rich. We start from the bottom because it is a step by step process and in every steps you will need to conquer the challenges for you to overcome it and go on for the next step.
ovvidiy

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:53:06 PM

It does not need to be rich easy and fast, we can work things out if we have a good plan to achieve our goal to become rich. We start from the bottom because it is a step by step process and in every steps you will need to conquer the challenges for you to overcome it and go on for the next step.
Just as the rich become not work. To do this, the least must be a lucky case. But this happens very rarely. Always money comes through, or fraud, or after a hard work. And each person has to have to determine what it wants to be.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:29:25 PM

Altcoin is getting rich by luck. You can try a lottery prize too. But I think altcoin is more likely to be a success than lottery.
Yeah you are right that altcoin is much more better and success than lottery , i also recommend that trading is much more better than lottery or gambling because trading have very less chances to risk .
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:47:34 PM

I believe that reading books about how people made it big from scratch, following their advices, this may help you in some way.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:50:57 PM

I believe that reading books about how people made it big from scratch, following their advices, this may help you in some way.

The books are only helping you to see and understand stuff you didn't until that day. It doesn't necessarily make you rich.
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:30:58 PM

yeah the schools or universities always just take a lot of time, though if you want to become rich with bitcoins then you would require skills too

windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:36:11 AM

you can get rich its only your bussiner or investment
you can own company bussnis
in investment you can growth your money with trading, trading valas, bitcoin,altcoin , comodity or saham
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:18:59 AM

in investment you can growth your money with trading, trading valas, bitcoin,altcoin , comodity or saham
Investing in stock and trading , would be profitable if has a good preparation and planning before investing on stock and trading.
Like choose the right stock or developed coins , but i will stick with trading than stock . Because i don't have an idea with stock , but i can learned something about trading , also trading has good community to join.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:50:16 AM

Investing in stock and trading , would be profitable if has a good preparation and planning before investing on stock and trading.
Like choose the right stock or developed coins , but i will stick with trading than stock . Because i don't have an idea with stock , but i can learned something about trading , also trading has good community to join.
Trading is easy to understand because it is just like gambling where you bet on your prediction but it does not only need your luck to win because in order for you to constantly make money you need to be updated with all the information of a certain assets you are trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: