Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM SELLING .EDU EMAIL FROM USA STATE UNIVERSITY NOT ONLINE UNIVERSITY.  (Read 4391 times)
noel57 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:16:42 PM

I can vouch for noel57, got my edu account and it is working great.
Thank you, hope you like it but you are newbie you cannot vouch.

This is a very true statement.

I'm currently at a University and I'm interested as to how someone would get a legitimate email here without being a student.

Do you have any proof that these emails are both legitimate and safe for the buyer? At the least can you disclose which reputable University it is?
I can not disclose the name but I assure you is not Maricopa or California university, you can use escrow if it pleases you.
Yes the emails are legitimate and safe for buyers not a hacked stuff.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:14:20 PM

I have been looking for this service after maricopa problem are you sure that i will be the only one using the account?
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:42:04 PM

I have been looking for this service after maricopa problem are you sure that i will be the only one using the account?
Yes, you can place your order and vouch for me if satisfied.

noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:12:28 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 05:45:04 PM by noel57

I am willing to give a vouch copy at half of the price to 2 persons and they should be ready to write their review about my service without mentioning the name of the university.
This opportunity is open to senior members and above.

Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:52:23 AM

I'm ready to take the vouch copy.
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:23:26 AM

One vouch order have been successfully completed and delivered, I am waiting for your honest review.
Thank you.

Jakez
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:35:30 AM

I received the details and its working fine. Tested amazon prime so far. I will give a detailed review by testing few other services.
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:04:04 AM

I received the details and its working fine. Tested amazon prime so far. I will give a detailed review by testing few other services.
Thank you, I hope to see more detailed review from you, one vouch copy left and this shall be delivered based on first come first serve.

Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 08:24:41 AM

How much is your "combo pack"? I'd like one without the .edu email. Does it require an initial investment? (Other than the cost to buy it.)

noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:30:11 AM

How much is your "combo pack"? I'd like one without the .edu email. Does it require an initial investment? (Other than the cost to buy it.)
It does not require any cost to start and you can earn more than $50 per day as a signup bonus, this can be done with a University .edu email that is very rare to get, the price is $105

meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:19:00 AM

This is indeed a goldmine, can the account gives me access to all the microsoft and antivirus keys for free?

noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:00:13 PM

This is indeed a goldmine, can the account gives me access to all the microsoft and antivirus keys for free?
Absolutely, you can order my combo pack to see how to earn more than $500 monthly with just one .edu email address.

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:12:12 PM

One vouch order have been successfully completed and delivered, I am waiting for your honest review.
Thank you.

Vouches should be given to trusted and long time members of this forum. Otherwise (just like the case here) they don't mean anything.
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:24:20 PM

Thank you.

Vouches should be given to trusted and long time members of this forum. Otherwise (just like the case here) they don't mean anything.
Alright, I will be happy if you can give me a vouch. Just tell me your prefered package single, double or combo pack we can make a deal here.

ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:37:25 PM

Thank you.

Alright, I will be happy if you can give me a vouch. Just tell me your prefered package single, double or combo pack we can make a deal here.

I believe you are misunderstanding me.

The PM you sent me:
Please order any of my package at 50% discount and give me a vouch.
Thank you in advance.

I'm not interested in buying a .edu email address - I have one that I get to keep. I just want anyone looking to buy your "service" using Bitcoin to be able to make a purchase knowing that your service is what you say it is. As aforementioned a Trusted member here (which does not include myself) would likely review this if you just asked. Either way, good luck.
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:42:56 PM

Thank you.

I believe you are misunderstanding me.

The PM you sent me:
Please order any of my package at 50% discount and give me a vouch.
Thank you in advance.

I'm not interested in buying a .edu email address - I have one that I get to keep. I just want anyone looking to buy your "service" using Bitcoin to be able to make a purchase knowing that your service is what you say it is. As aforementioned a Trusted member here (which does not include myself) would likely review this if you just asked. Either way, good luck.
Yeah, I misunderstood you, thank you for your concern.

Jakez
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:04:56 PM

Thank you.

If you are not interested to buy something then why you are bumping some threads and giving your opinions. I got the edu email and i will give a detailed review for the people who might be interested in this. I'm not that new and it doesn't mean that something reviewed by Hero or Senior always have 100% guarantee. I did see one faucet bot thread which is reviewed by Hero Members and the bot got stopped after few days and no one else seen the OP in the forum afterwards. Does those reviewers pay back to the users who lost their money ? or do something else ? Nothing. I'm giving my genuine review after testing everything and if you are interested you can buy or else wait for theymos to put a review especially for you.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:38:03 PM

Thank you.

If you are not interested to buy something then why you are bumping some threads and giving your opinions. I got the edu email and i will give a detailed review for the people who might be interested in this. I'm not that new and it doesn't mean that something reviewed by Hero or Senior always have 100% guarantee. I did see one faucet bot thread which is reviewed by Hero Members and the bot got stopped after few days and no one else seen the OP in the forum afterwards. Does those reviewers pay back to the users who lost their money ? or do something else ? Nothing. I'm giving my genuine review after testing everything and if you are interested you can buy or else wait for theymos to put a review especially for you.
Frankly, any rank from Member can give a vouch, is not an exclusive job of certain group or rank.
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:20:17 PM

I am giving 10% discount on my combo pack, you will earn $70 guaranteed after 1 hour of your purchased or your money back.

ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:25:50 PM

I am giving 10% discount on my combo pack, you will earn $70 guaranteed after 1 hour of your purchased or your money back.

Are you willing to use escrow?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: