Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 0.02 btc , want to invest  (Read 16945 times)
Itun

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:02:07 AM

I'd say that's too little for any serious investment.

Maybe take the chance and gamble a bit to make it more sizable? haha Smiley

Not its not, remember you have to start small. He can deposit it in some interest bearing bitcoin account. There are some wallets that provide that, and they are low chance of being scams.

Or, if he wants to multiply them, then buying altcoins would be the best idea. Some altcoins outperform the bitcoin price increase by far, so a basket of well performing altcoins would be my suggestion.

Totally agree

Although altcoin trading is pretty risky, the higher the risk, the higher the possibility, right?

You don't have too much to lose so might as well
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 07:10:09 AM

with that amount, the best way to earn is by mining/buying new coins with good opportunity to rise in price, just do a research first

not all new coin will be rise
i see some of that falling price after launch ( compare with mining cost )
may be he can invest to his self

use that to pay internet cost and learn more about bitcoin

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Landplop

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Don't feed the trolls

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:07:42 AM

with 0.02 BTC, I will invest it on ponzi or I just gamble it Grin Grin Grin

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
necrod

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:26:29 AM

nothing really to do with it, only gamble
Metadextrous

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:30:07 AM

Ponzi isn't a good investments to choose, as it has high risk of loss and scamming. Also gambling doesn't count as a investment. Better to hold it or earn much more to start investing.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:15:34 AM

I'd say that's too little for any serious investment.

Maybe take the chance and gamble a bit to make it more sizable? haha Smiley

Not its not, remember you have to start small. He can deposit it in some interest bearing bitcoin account. There are some wallets that provide that, and they are low chance of being scams.

Or, if he wants to multiply them, then buying altcoins would be the best idea. Some altcoins outperform the bitcoin price increase by far, so a basket of well performing altcoins would be my suggestion.

Totally agree

Although altcoin trading is pretty risky, the higher the risk, the higher the possibility, right?

You don't have too much to lose so might as well

Well i dont think there is a risk of losing all of his money, unless the exchange robs him, so he should choose a reputable exchange.

But with altcoin trading the Risk-reward ratio is skewed to the positive, if he invests in startup altcoins, a basket of them and is timing the market correctly then he can x10 it with limited risk.

I know this because I did this and it was relatively easy and relatively safe.

Landplop

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Don't feed the trolls

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:32:56 AM

Ponzi isn't a good investments to choose, as it has high risk of loss and scamming. Also gambling doesn't count as a investment. Better to hold it or earn much more to start investing.

i know , i'm not a kid Tongue

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:25:24 AM

you can try to start trading or buy a member account and learn about how to make profitable with bitcoins in this forum
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:21:55 PM

this is true but 0.02BTC is around 4-5 USD which there is place to invest that small amount and gain good a profit from it so even if you lose you lose the minimum amount Cheesy

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 12:34:48 PM

you can try to start trading or buy a member account and learn about how to make profitable with bitcoins in this forum
good idea Smiley
you can earning from signature campaign like we do

if you buy member account with 0.02 you can use coioindex and you can get ROI in 2 week  Roll Eyes

fruito

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:05:39 PM

if you buy member account with 0.02 you can use coioindex and you can get ROI in 2 week  Roll Eyes
do you mean joining sign campaing ? actually selling your skill here it better than join sign campaign, but people like me who don't have skill it will be hard.

Do what you love, love what you do? choose.
oxiyusuf

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:26:11 PM

do you mean joining sign campaing ? actually selling your skill here it better than join sign campaign, but people like me who don't have skill it will be hard.

it looks like you misunderstood, you learn something on this forum then you develop a new skill you sell it,, do it step by step
RoverTron

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:14:32 PM

Be reasonable. If you got such a low amount of BT try to find some mines. Then you can try "invest" - gambling etc. i use som affliates programs. for examle you there got some sites

https://bitcoinhelp.net/get/earn-bitcoins/massive-list-of-bitcoin-affiliate-programs

I also use www.onehash.com (right up corner).

Good luck on your adventure with bitcoin! Cheesy
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 05:26:32 PM

I love bitcoin, so i will do anything to get bitcoin Smiley

lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:58:08 AM

hey mate i am too from india and I can advice you ..the best thing you can do with that 0.022btc is to simply buy a member rank accout here from the MARKETPLAE>GOODS>digital goods section ..you can earn a lot from posting and it will even take a lot of less effort to earn
n3o111

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:35:17 AM

Go buy you a nice meal with 0.02. You don't earn any noticeable amount with 0.02BTC. Wink
its better to save it, there was a guy who bought 2 pizzas with hundreds of bitcoins as it was first btc purchase and now he could buy thousands of pizzas...

We'll never see that price jump again ever. You need a couple of tenfolds raise, that won't happen again.
oxiyusuf

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:15:06 PM

hey mate i am too from india and I can advice you ..the best thing you can do with that 0.022btc is to simply buy a member rank accout here from the MARKETPLAE>GOODS>digital goods section ..you can earn a lot from posting and it will even take a lot of less effort to earn
I think no need to purchase an account, just register and always post and search for knowledge and information about trading,
and you can use 0.02BTC for trading altcoins
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:19:49 PM

Go buy you a nice meal with 0.02. You don't earn any noticeable amount with 0.02BTC. Wink
its better to save it, there was a guy who bought 2 pizzas with hundreds of bitcoins as it was first btc purchase and now he could buy thousands of pizzas...

We'll never see that price jump again ever. You need a couple of tenfolds raise, that won't happen again.

This. When the pizzas were bought, BTC had pretty much no value. So let's assume it was $0.01 (it was actually more like $0.0003) each. At today's price, that's a 230000% increase. To do this again, it would require an increase from $200 to ~$4 million each.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:30:14 PM

This. When the pizzas were bought, BTC had pretty much no value. So let's assume it was $0.01 (it was actually more like $0.0003) each. At today's price, that's a 230000% increase. To do this again, it would require an increase from $200 to ~$4 million each.

How great would that be Smiley

But that is the exact point I tried to explain earlier. 0.02 is not much, but if you for example choose the right altcoin to invest in, you might in the end have a great ROI. Or, you might end up nothing. But that's investing.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:31:39 PM

How great would that be Smiley

But that is the exact point I tried to explain earlier. 0.02 is not much, but if you for example choose the right altcoin to invest in, you might in the end have a great ROI. Or, you might end up nothing. But that's investing.

It wouldn't be great at all. If that happened, it means the fiat world has completely tanked as well, meaning that $2 million has no value anymore. People like this idea of being "rich," but it means nothing if money has no value. Look at Zimbabwe. A loaf of bread is $5 trillion. "Yay, I have $1 trillion now! Oh, I can't even buy bread?"

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: