Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So we can get paid BTC for searching on Bing?  (Read 5557 times)
belltown (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

still can't change my profile pic

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:31:28 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 05:19:56 AM by grue

I've read this article on CoinDesk http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-reward-option-tango-card/ and started looking into what is this Tango Card. It turns out Bing rewards can be paid in Tango Cards. So if the article is true then we can just search with Bing, earn points, then convert these points into TangoCards and convert TangoCards to Bitcoins. In a sense we will be paid Bitcoins for using Bing.

I haven't tried Tango Cards myself yet. Please let me know if anybody did. Still I do use Bing rewards for few years now. I know Bing vs Google is a religious topic, but in a reality they got to the point that whatever you search the search results will be pretty much the same on Google and on Bing. So if Bing pays me for each search and Google doesn't then I will be using Bing. So far I've earned several Xbox gift cards, Skype minutes etc. But now it looks like I can be earning Bitcoins which makes the whole "rewards" thing much more fun for me.

if you haven't heard about Bing rewards go here: https://www.bing.com/explore/rewards Or just Google Bing Rewards Smiley

Let me know if you tried Tango cards and if it's easy to convert Tango=>BTC. So far I'm 170 of 575 points on a way to my first Tango Card. I'll let you know once I get it.

How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707439.0 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:43:45 PM

..looking forward to some feedback about this, even I don't like bing and bing obviously don't like me  Tongue Tongue

This feature isn't available yet in your country or region
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:23:14 PM

..looking forward to some feedback about this, even I don't like bing and bing obviously don't like me  Tongue Tongue

I got same thing.

Is it only available for USA?

SysAdmX

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:39:28 PM

..looking forward to some feedback about this, even I don't like bing and bing obviously don't like me  Tongue Tongue

I got same thing.

Got the same thing. At least they are implying that it will be available later on.  I don't believe it, though.
belltown (OP)

Activity: 301

still can't change my profile pic

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:10:10 PM

I got same thing.

I don't know Sad I'm in US

How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707439.0 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:30:07 PM

I got same thing.

I don't know Sad I'm in US
Well I am too and while it is unfortunate for non US I do like that they are giving rewards. This could lead to an extra tenth or more a year in btc and I am not going to say no to that.

Maybe with a proxy it could, there most be a country that has the campaign active, people would go crazy on bing just to make a few bits of bitcoin.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:12:08 AM

If it is available for more countries, IMO it is not fair for google search! Ppl will go to bing not because of the functionality.
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:17:53 AM

Wait.  So this is available in the United States?  I am going to check it out and if it is I am going to give it a go and will post the findings.  Smiley  Finally, living in this county has its rewards.  Cheesy

I am not seeing the option anywhere regarding anything bitcoin.  Sad

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:18:20 AM

..looking forward to some feedback about this, even I don't like bing and bing obviously don't like me  Tongue Tongue

Same for me  Sad

Where is it available?
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:23:13 AM

You think I coulde use this with VPN?
PenguinFire

That Darn Cat

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:25:59 AM

This is my first time ever using Bing I believe.  It is SO slow compared to Google on my computer.  Undecided

scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:32:42 AM

Wait.  So this is available in the United States?  I am going to check it out and if it is I am going to give it a go and will post the findings.  Smiley  Finally, living in this county has its rewards.  Cheesy

Has anyone been able to get this going?, i would change over my home search for bing no big deal.

qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:45:19 AM

Has anyone been able to get this going?, i would change over my home search for bing no big deal.

interesting a search engine that's willing to pay digital currency enthusiast
Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:47:59 AM

interesting a search engine that's willing to pay digital currency enthusiast

Its actually a good idea if they are trying to promote bitcoin sales or have something coming with bitcoin usage, how many people in the bitcoin community dont mind getting a few extra bit just for searching anything they use to do in google or any other search engine.
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:52:09 AM

The product is already there already, if you're a xbox gamer or a skype user, belltown has saids "So far I've earned several Xbox gift cards, Skype minutes etc." so pretty much any users based from xbox and skype will turn into big if is being market everywhere.

Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:57:51 AM

The product is already there already, if you're a xbox gamer or a skype user, belltown has saids "So far I've earned several Xbox gift cards, Skype minutes etc." so pretty much any users based from xbox and skype will turn into big if is being market everywhere.

wondering how they are marketing this because i own and XBOX 360 AND ONE and i haven't received any information about and most of the people that have tryed it here shows This feature isn't available yet in your country or region.

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 03:00:00 AM

this feature not for all country

https://www.bing.com/explore/error

We keep bringing new features to Bing. To get the latest news, join us on:
Facebook
Twitter
Start searching from the Bing homepage.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:01:27 AM

Well it's a shame they don't allow users not from the United States. This sounds like Swagbucks except for Bitcoin.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Valanor

Activity: 252

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:09:23 AM

i can acces it we must have outlock email to login in microsoft mail
i will try it Smiley

What can you get?

Redeem credits for rewards in the Redemption Center. Choose from popular brands including Amazon.com, Starbucks, Xbox, Fandango and more. You can even donate your credits to your favorite charity.

PenguinFire

That Darn Cat

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:14:30 AM

If you notice, redeeming it via an Amazon gift card has the best "pay-out" for whatever you want to call it.  Just compared the 3 dollar Xbox card to the 5 dollar Amazon card.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: