Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCH] SPKTR - The Ghost Coin [APP] [MOBILE] [SOCIAL]  (Read 11900 times)
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:05:28 PM

What is this with all those MOBILE/SOCIAL coins???

Why when i read this thread it looks like it is just a copy and paste from another coin(s)?

Is there some INNOVATION planned too? Those social coins (like SMAC, etc) doesn't return anything, so what will be difference with SPKTR? OPs also look very unclear, a lot of blablabla but nothing that makes people believe in a real project.
You know that, regardless of your words, the coin will pamp to 30-40k. You have solved nothing, so do not try to shit.
its his job to shit, he doesn't know better Smiley
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:15:01 PM

Why when i read this thread it looks like it is just a copy and paste from another coin(s)?

Is there some INNOVATION planned too? Those social coins (like SMAC, etc) doesn't return anything, so what will be difference with SPKTR? OPs also look very unclear, a lot of blablabla but nothing that makes people believe in a real project.
You know that, regardless of your words, the coin will pamp to 30-40k. You have solved nothing, so do not try to shit.

This coin is worth how much money it cost for mining, so will be worth 4 BTC max. Wink Check history of those fast mining coins, there are a lot of it. DCC, DRKT, NTRN,...
HammyCoin

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:16:47 PM

check the history of coins placebo actually supports haha. glide anyone?? he will trash any coin he does not have his claws on

edit: not saying this coin is anything special, just pointing out that placebo is an agenda-driven/shill poster
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:24:18 PM

check the history of coins placebo actually supports haha. glide anyone?? he will trash any coin he does not have his claws on

edit: not saying this coin is anything special, just pointing out that placebo is an agenda-driven/shill poster
but he will change his mind and will start saying that this coin is awesome as soon as he gets his share of cheap coins, i hope people stopped to fall on that
seedooroff

Activity: 343

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:26:59 PM

This coin is worth how much money it cost for mining, so will be worth 4 BTC max. Wink Check history of those fast mining coins, there are a lot of it. DCC, DRKT, NTRN,...

You're trying to ruin this coin because you kicked out of the game. Can you tell about OPTION? Tell people how you tricked them. And if you have dirty hands, do not climb all the coins and soiling!
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 07:39:07 PM

Hi, I'm new to the world of POS.. I decided to join this coin phases and bougth thousand of coins in youbit. Now I've my wallet encrypted.. how does it works the POS phase? Did I need to do something else?

thanks for support, I'm just trying to study and starting to understand crypto currencies world.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
seedooroff

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:46:11 PM

Hi, I'm new to the world of POS.. I decided to join this coin phases and bougth thousand of coins in youbit. Now I've my wallet encrypted.. how does it works the POS phase? Did I need to do something else?

thanks for support, I'm just trying to study and starting to understand crypto currencies world.
After a certain time (for this coin 3 hours) coins will find the block. Just have to keep an open wallet, at the time when it is already to find new block.
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:57:14 PM

Missed again Placebo? I remember a coin you recommended me to buy in
OPTION!!
MY question to you whas, whats special about this ico
Your answer; nothing but the price
Where is that DEV? gone
You're bashing everything your not involved in i realy hope that people see  your a low life that only thinks about his own wallet.
Your the scammer not new coins (that you didnt get for 1 litoshi like all the other shit coins you promote)
BTW your going on ignore only your name is enough to ruin my day

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
seedooroff

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:21:51 PM

OPTION!!
Where is that DEV? gone
You're bashing everything your not involved in i realy hope that people see  your a low life that only thinks about his own wallet.
Your the scammer not new coins (that you didnt get for 1 litoshi like all the other shit coins you promote)

I see that a lot of unhappy placebo))). Placebo, remember that many of you curse and you will burn in the fires of hell. It is better to finish up and go to atone for their sins: it can be done by protecting your wife home.
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:31:36 PM

RT Guys: https://twitter.com/SPKTRteam/status/615283100512227328
iSimantri

Activity: 476

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:38:14 PM

low price, good staking, only ~ 6 BTC marketcap, there is still a large room to grow

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:11:41 AM

what is the reason behind the price drop?
AmericanPsycho

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:46:55 AM

what is the reason behind the price drop?

more people selling than buying.  simple.
aniko11

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:02:45 AM

I hope the price recovers

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:24:28 AM

OPTION!!
Where is that DEV? gone
You're bashing everything your not involved in i realy hope that people see  your a low life that only thinks about his own wallet.

I'm a trader so i look at price... not at coin, as be honest, all devs disappear... when you have 100 coins then 90 devs disappear and 10 stay alive. This is a trading market,option was cheap, and indeed i said people to buy in at ICO, was only 50 sats, and a lot of people made some good profit on it, the people that bought in on ICO made some good money; but you always have winners and losers. I bought DIBS, of course that is pure scam, but those it matter? I don't think so, as long as you have buyers and sellers it really doesn't matter.
iSimantri

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:44:05 PM

the price very low, any update from dev ?  Roll Eyes

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
shameless7

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:06:01 PM

pos end?
godda04

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:14:05 PM

Dev is pretty active on twitter promoting SPKTR
SPKTR (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:14:35 PM

hi all sorry for lack of update today, we hosted a nice twitter giveaway today and we gave away about 2k coins so thanks to all who took part.

we are still pushing for more exchanges and services so we will give away 10spktr for proof of every tweet or ticket/request sent to an exchange.

app is spktrs main focus as it could prove to be very popular in crypto and in real life too, designs are in the works and the back end is being coded too, still aiming for v1 in the next 2/3 weeks.
godda04

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:25:30 PM

Yeah I saw you've been doing lots of promoting on twitter, retweeted a few things, hopefully people listen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: