Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:21:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCH] SPKTR - The Ghost Coin [APP] [MOBILE] [SOCIAL]  (Read 11900 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:41:26 AM

hi all sorry for lack of update today, we hosted a nice twitter giveaway today and we gave away about 2k coins so thanks to all who took part.

we are still pushing for more exchanges and services so we will give away 10spktr for proof of every tweet or ticket/request sent to an exchange.

app is spktrs main focus as it could prove to be very popular in crypto and in real life too, designs are in the works and the back end is being coded too, still aiming for v1 in the next 2/3 weeks.

You will have to hurry up because the only incentive to hold currently is the DPOS blocks which is already down to the last blocks of size 50. They are flying and will be over soon making SPKTR just another coin at 10% POS interest per year that relies on dev action/non-action to drive the price. Once that happens, based on alt-coin statistics so far, there is no incentive to hold the coin with a high chance of selloffs unless you can land the app or some other thing to support a higher price.
SPKTR (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:18:46 AM

hi all sorry for lack of update today, we hosted a nice twitter giveaway today and we gave away about 2k coins so thanks to all who took part.

we are still pushing for more exchanges and services so we will give away 10spktr for proof of every tweet or ticket/request sent to an exchange.

app is spktrs main focus as it could prove to be very popular in crypto and in real life too, designs are in the works and the back end is being coded too, still aiming for v1 in the next 2/3 weeks.

You will have to hurry up because the only incentive to hold currently is the DPOS blocks which is already down to the last blocks of size 50. They are flying and will be over soon making SPKTR just another coin at 10% POS interest per year that relies on dev action/non-action to drive the price. Once that happens, based on alt-coin statistics so far, there is no incentive to hold the coin with a high chance of selloffs unless you can land the app or some other thing to support a higher price.

you make a valid point which is why we will be implementing masternodes this week  Cheesy
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:35:33 AM

you make a valid point which is why we will be implementing masternodes this week  Cheesy

MN is an option, although it turns out to be not such a great money spinner and the market has been burnt to the point that a promise of MN does not impact price. The current wallet for SPKTR does not contain any MN code and you will either have to add the code (complex) to work with the current chain or copy another wallet (easy, but high probability of a swap needed). There are very few coins that have actually got MN right so be careful which wallet you choose to copy because in this unforgiving market you will have one chance to get it right.
iSimantri

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:21:31 AM

very bad price, hope not died slowly  Roll Eyes

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:32:58 AM

very bad price, hope not died slowly  Roll Eyes

The price is getting more and more tradable, a little more down and i start buying.
godda04

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:34:06 AM

Staking like a champ. First time I've actually done this. Sold my coins off, bought back in and nearly doubled my coins just through staking
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:47:05 PM

you make a valid point which is why we will be implementing masternodes this week  Cheesy

How many coins is needed it for the MN?
HammyCoin

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:44:28 PM

IMO high pos rewards and masternodes have shown that they discourage people from holding because anyone who doesnt want to futz with a masternode or run the wallet feels totally boxed out and dumps. This group includes a big chunk of the speculators and traders who drive these markets. Just my opinion.

Coins with increasing value see these increases typically after staking and MN rewards get extremely low.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:47:35 PM

IMO high pos rewards and masternodes have shown that they discourage people from holding because anyone who doesnt want to futz with a masternode or run the wallet feels totally boxed out and dumps. This group includes a big chunk of the speculators and traders who drive these markets. Just my opinion.

Coins with increasing value see these increases typically after staking and MN rewards get extremely low.

I tend to agree with you. Unless the dev pulls a rabbit out of a hat soon SPKTR is done for.
iSimantri

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:57:18 PM

I tend to agree with you. Unless the dev pulls a rabbit out of a hat soon SPKTR is done for.

agree with you too, we almost at bottom now

Pig Farm Investment
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:36:46 AM

agree with you too, we almost at bottom now

I agree too. Buying at around 150 - 200 sats is a good investment
cryptotipz

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:39:48 AM

keep those eyes on this  Shocked
SPKTR (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:51:57 PM

apologies for the downtime,

right now we are looking into masternode development and the specs involved, we are going for a fairly standard 1% of the supply to create a masternode and this should hopefully contribute towards some stability until we roll out v1 of the spktr app
altCoinPromotionServices

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:38:14 PM

Looks like a nice coin and ha potential. I PMed you regarding promoting you coin too.
iSimantri

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:18:21 PM

The ship start sinking, loss here  Roll Eyes

Pig Farm Investment
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:56:21 AM

Where is the Dev?
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:02:06 PM

Where is the Dev?
got hit by a car Smiley
njs811

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 05:26:35 AM

He's waiting for the pump.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:47:13 PM

The Dev has to release some good news for the pump. The longer the wait and the harder the pump is going to be. Not surprise if it's another dead coin.
hacksmash

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:04:22 AM

is Bleutrade the only place this coin it traded ?
Is anyone trying to get this coin onto another exchange ?

Is the Dev still active ? I ask because I do not use twitter, so cannot see any activity there ?

BLK : BDixtCZLWG2M3uTCN1tqXSCu4chXnN5TgH UNO : uZDvh8ZWMN859sksKqkoeUX3trazXro8MH
CDN : CduyH8dMb282mv8XTE2ZDqZ9H4yvnNDKXJ BTC : 17QTs29kJtrowWL7mQ8NKZHSnMiT7QTW7m
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: