Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COVEN]|33k.7 Supply|HexNode|StealthMsging|Multisig|SmartX|IoT|I2P|TOR|COV2  (Read 7263 times)
CovenDev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:15:17 PM

WTF
look trex and COV rise :/

I think this coin already die

Dev you need money for buy some Drugs  or Lambo ?
drunk and drunk . this is your character
many investor on last thread . when they need you , you say Good bye
they lose ? yes

and now , you come back , same Like HERO .
oh man , this is 2015 , we not stupid

Dev , please go to home and drunk again .

Jesus, if your going to attempt to insult me, fucking use proper grammar you fucking moron.
Dev, do you need money to buy drugs or perhaps a lambo?
Getting drunk and drinking is your character.
Many investors lost out on your judgement and character from the previous thread.
You said goodbye, yet return like your top dog? Oh gosh, this is 2015, go get wasted again.

You insult, I correct, so when this little interaction ends after this post with you, perhaps next time when you insult someone, you don't look like a complete retard. Best of luck, hope you die!
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:23:29 PM

WTF

they lose ? yes

Jesus, if your going to attempt to insult me, fucking use proper grammar you fucking moron.
Many investors lost out on your judgement and character from the previous thread.
You said goodbye, yet return like your top dog? Oh gosh, this is 2015, go get wasted again.

You insult, I correct, so when this little interaction ends after this post with you, perhaps next time when you insult someone, you don't look like a complete retard. Best of luck, hope you die!

hmmm....
Go to mama dev :8 and  dont forget buy some Milk
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:00:45 PM

WTF

they lose ? yes

Don't listen to them Dev, they are trying to piss you off. Just do your work and they will shut up.
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:11:49 PM

WTF

they lose ? yes

Don't listen to them Dev, they are trying to piss you off. Just do your work and they will shut up.

Heh; thanks. I'm not deterred; simply exhausted with built up frustration from these goblins; now I feel bad for having gone off on that particular kid, but he took a few shots, that I quietly ignored. aw well. I work best when I don't interact while working; and once I post; I'll ask for community opinion. If you need to vent your frustrations on me for losing out when I left a month or so ago, feel free, there may be an occasional outburst; but this steam engine is a uh choo-choo-chooing.  I've briefed with "TheMightyKnight"; he was the dev when I left. I would like to collaborate with him, assist one another, and so on. He seems more people friendly and the crowd favorite.
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:23:15 PM

WTF

they lose ? yes

Heh; thanks. I'm not deterred; simply exhausted with built up frustration from these goblins; now I feel bad for having gone off on that particular kid, but he took a few shots, that I quietly ignored. aw well. I work best when I don't interact while working; and once I post; I'll ask for community opinion. If you need to vent your frustrations on me for losing out when I left a month or so ago, feel free, there may be an occasional outburst; but this steam engine is a uh choo-choo-chooing.  I've briefed with "TheMightyKnight"; he was the dev when I left. I would like to collaborate with him, assist one another, and so on. He seems more people friendly and the crowd favorite.

Look, focus on deving. And let me handle communication. But I can only do so in my thread. Would that work for you ?

I don't mind you handle communication, but leave it within one form (this form is fine). If you want credit or renegotiation; just ask, don't see why I , who is providing the coins features exhaled from community? I'll just look and won't "touch"l you have as much authority in your own posting as you do here (ths isn't a self-mod thread anyway)
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:43:51 PM

WTF

they lose ? yes

Look, focus on deving. And let me handle communication. But I can only do so in my thread. Would that work for you ?

I don't mind you handle communication, but leave it within one form (this form is fine). If you want credit or renegotiation; just ask, don't see why I , who is providing the coins features exhaled from community? I'll just look and won't "touch"l you have as much authority in your own posting as you do here (ths isn't a self-mod thread anyway)

That's exactly my point. I need the control to delete troll posts. If COV rises again and does well, this thread will be FUDstormed.

BTW: I don't care about credits and I am not here long term as stated before.

I came to put COV back on rails and that's what's happening. I take no other credit than that one.

Now, if you refuse to lock this thread and let me handle communication while you dev, then there is no use in me trying to handle communication. I only use self-moderated threads.

Have fun  Smiley and dev well, COV is counting on you !

Were not in preschool heh; trolls/people talking trash are just whatever. Its actually more empowering when delivering progress when being taunted or ridiculed. Someone said I was taking your place, as Dev, and I'm curious. I understand you can do communcation control.. can you code, compile, set up nodes...explorers..use VPS. notepad++? 
Your a dev right (coding or cloning; whatever you wanna call it) I need to know; if your sole purpose (which I appreciate is community leader; we can establish that "title" and give you the resources you need to maximize your duties (i.e mIRC, Slack, or I can create i2p chat for Coven).

I guess were discussing everything in the open  Cool
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:55:03 PM

Hahahaha. Look, I couldn't care less about titles. And if you had read my old OP, you would have understood I am no dev.

I was the takeover organizer. People use the word "dev" mostly to talk of the individual representing a coin. Not necessarily the one coding. I have some basic coding skills, but nothing to do with blockchain tech.

I am sorry, I have no time to be a community organizer, or whatever you want to call it. I have time to help this coin my way, that's all Smiley

Now, frankly, I think all COV needs is a good dev. And I believe you could become one and even get yourself a new reputation. Don't you think so ?

How about you start releasing updates and the roadmap instead of wasting your time trying to convince me to do your work ?

I didnt mean to label or insult you, I hope you did not misinterpret me. To me, I thought "Dev" was always the technical guy who did things that other ppl benefited from. You can be whatever you want, whereever you want, to whomever you want. You can do this in your own forum or this one, but I will only be posting coven coin related events in this, so stop by once and awhile.

Again; no intention to discredit or "mock" you for being a community organizer, hell, it takes a certain type of discipline and self-control; as you saw earlier; not everyone has these characteristics.

So as I said before, come and go here as you please; if you feel more comfortable posting on your thread, no issue, but let's agree coin-related topics will be only posted here, cool?
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:44:44 PM

Hahahaha. Look, I couldn't care less about titles. And if you had read my old OP, you would have understood I am no dev.

I was the takeover organizer. People use the word "dev" mostly to talk of the individual representing a coin. Not necessarily the one coding. I have some basic coding skills, but nothing to do with blockchain tech.

I am sorry, I have no time to be a community organizer, or whatever you want to call it. I have time to help this coin my way, that's all Smiley

Now, frankly, I think all COV needs is a good dev. And I believe you could become one and even get yourself a new reputation. Don't you think so ?

How about you start releasing updates and the roadmap instead of wasting your time trying to convince me to do your work ?

I didnt mean to label or insult you, I hope you did not misinterpret me. To me, I thought "Dev" was always the technical guy who did things that other ppl benefited from. You can be whatever you want, whereever you want, to whomever you want. You can do this in your own forum or this one, but I will only be posting coven coin related events in this, so stop by once and awhile.

Again; no intention to discredit or "mock" you for being a community organizer, hell, it takes a certain type of discipline and self-control; as you saw earlier; not everyone has these characteristics.

So as I said before, come and go here as you please; if you feel more comfortable posting on your thread, no issue, but let's agree coin-related topics will be only posted here, cool?

Look, it seems it was not clear enough, so let me say it in a few words:

I have not forgiven you. What you have done is still in the back of my head. What I am telling  you with all my posts is:

I WILL NOT HELP YOU. GO DEV AND MAYBE PEOPLE WILL START TRUSTING (AND HELPING) YOU AGAIN.

Now, frankly, I would love to say a few really vulgar and mean words to you, but my education prevents me from doing so.

I hope you now understand you have a lot of work to do.

Now, in case that was not clear enough:

GET BACK TO WORK AND COME BACK ONCE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW

Perhaps you can use your "DEV" skills to throw a fund-raiser or a cake-walk? Or perhaps organize a community jog? Or volunteer at the local schools and churches? pretty sure I did enough (uh yea did more then you, "DEV"; did in 1 day than u did in like 30sdays; ima work @ my own pace (Bittrex situation is top pritory). but yea those bags do sound awfully heavily, and would require someone to create something to be able to market/dump. ill scribble it in my schedule for sometime somewhere someplace. oh, if you happen to see any girl-scouts, get me some butter-scotch cookies, thxm8
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:53:44 PM

Just FYI I am desperately searching for a meme that adequately expresses just how delicious the drama is in this thread.  *licks fingers* omg more please!

Abraham_samad

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:06:34 PM

Just FYI I am desperately searching for a meme that adequately expresses just how delicious the drama is in this thread.  *licks fingers* omg more please!

https://i.imgur.com/I3GKho3.jpg

awww.
awww.

you got it bro

this drama it's xxxxxx
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:29:37 PM

WTF

they lose ? yes

Jesus, if your you're going to attempt to insult me, fucking use proper grammar you fucking moron.
You said goodbye, yet return like your you're top dog? Oh gosh, this is 2015, go get wasted again.

Fixed a few mistakes for you!

stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:30:02 PM

I have no idea what this coin is about or what is going on here, but I will definitely not be getting involved if a coin dev tells someone that he hopes they die.

Also, check your own grammar, Bro.
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:35:50 PM

Same thing with TenneT but I am not positive it is same dev.  If anyone knows will they post.  Exactly the same is happening to a few coins matter of fact.  I may be wrong so I am not accusing at all.  I just would LIKE to know.  Thanks

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:58:53 AM

What !! many thread  Angry

Who dev ?
CV2 , Covendev or  TheMightyKnight
 Huh Huh Huh Huh
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:53:56 AM

What !! many thread  Angry

Who dev ?
CV2 , Covendev or  TheMightyKnight
 Huh Huh Huh Huh

I'm not going to comment on CV2; dunno who this person is; CovenDev was somewhat "shaky" in the begining but has shown improvement and determination, and TheMightyKnight was holding things "together" while looking for a capable dev. I decided to return and finish this project.

https://i.imgur.com/cPyrbIq.png
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:22:22 AM

WTF

they lose ? yes

Jesus, if your you're going to attempt to insult me, fucking use proper grammar you fucking moron.
You said goodbye, yet return like your you're top dog? Oh gosh, this is 2015, go get wasted again.

Fixed a few mistakes for you!

Grin thanks.
re-reading what I said; yeah.. kinda..went too far. I even think I'm an asshole, but if not that kid, someone else would of taken the rage-blast.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:24:32 AM

If you really finish this project , it could blow the market for sure. That's one of the reasons I purchased a descent amount for myself, keep straight , Dev ! Smiley
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:33:02 AM

oh... Ok

This. project.is.no.longer.being.worked.on.
The teams involved in it, ARE NO Longer involved. The community, you can do what you please with Coven, but understand, whomever you (if you do) decide to bring to the team and this person does not fulfill their agreement or screws things up, you can't come back and blame me. I'm telling you the project is dead from this side ofthe table,  the coin is very well alive. Thread locked.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ramtony

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:39:39 AM

Holy Shit.....

"I'm not going to comment on CV2; dunno who this person is; CovenDev was somewhat "shaky" in the begining but has shown improvement and determination, and TheMightyKnight was holding things "together" while looking for a capable dev. I decided to return and finish this project."

Do us all a favour and don't bother,,,,had enough BS the first time around!
fitimi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:41:54 AM

Do you have any thread translation bounty?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: