Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:49:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JeansCoin.com – simple investment solution 170%  (Read 2153 times)
ClamCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:11:51 PM

@supermoney:
Isn't this the same scammer admin from GainBtc??
It seems so.

Yes, of course he is. Same admin of gainbtc.com and previous scam site ran 2-3 months ago which I don't remember the name  Undecided

GeminiB right?

I had said something about geminib long time ago, maybe the admin' identity but I don't know anymore what I said lol... Man I live around scams and scammers, my brain is not strong enough collect so much data Grin
btw he ran another programmm like 3 months ago (probably his first program) but I don't remember the name fuck  Angry it was like this but with grass green, underground, a ball (I think xD) etc. Well fuck it, nevermind
Yup right this was GainBTC and then he run a new one with the name GeminiB and now he will scam us with a new one.

There was another one older as well... But nevermind!
Just avoid this blatant scam  Shocked
Yes right don't invest in this scam site
All bitcoin investment websites are scam! U cant get 70% profit from this website..How would they reach 70% profit for you, they just dont!

FUCK SCAMMERS!!!
stay AWAY
mib

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:14:31 PM

@supermoney:
It seems so.

Yes, of course he is. Same admin of gainbtc.com and previous scam site ran 2-3 months ago which I don't remember the name  Undecided

GeminiB right?

I had said something about geminib long time ago, maybe the admin' identity but I don't know anymore what I said lol... Man I live around scams and scammers, my brain is not strong enough collect so much data Grin
btw he ran another programmm like 3 months ago (probably his first program) but I don't remember the name fuck  Angry it was like this but with grass green, underground, a ball (I think xD) etc. Well fuck it, nevermind
Yup right this was GainBTC and then he run a new one with the name GeminiB and now he will scam us with a new one.

All bitcoin investment websites are scam! U cant get 70% profit from this website..How would they reach 70% profit for you, they just dont!

FUCK SCAMMERS!!!
stay AWAY
Not all bitcoin investment websites are scam.
But this is Scam and the admin is the same serial scammer from GainBTC and GeminiB and an other old site!!
Don't invest stay away!!

ClamCoin

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:19:33 PM

@supermoney:
It seems so.

GeminiB right?

FUCK SCAMMERS!!!
stay AWAY
But this is Scam and the admin is the same serial scammer from GainBTC and GeminiB and an other old site!!
Don't invest stay away!!
Name one bitcoin invest website that isnt a scam?

It ends that all will run away once there are enough bitcoin to walk away with.
mib

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:23:40 PM

@supermoney:
It seems so.

GeminiB right?

FUCK SCAMMERS!!!
stay AWAY
Don't invest stay away!!
Name one bitcoin invest website that isnt a scam?

It ends that all will run away once there are enough bitcoin to walk away with.
There are Cloudmining sites wich are not ponzi scam but cloudmining is not so profitable,
there are also sites wich are now paying for 3 years ,
for example Forexshare is now paying for 844days ...
they are really good sites but also there are like you said scammer sites like Jeanscoin...
maybe 80% or 90% are scammer sites but that's the hyip industry Smiley

JeansCoin.com (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:06:01 PM

Don't invest stay away!!

GainBtc? GeminiB? Have you seen this?
I looked at the screens and description and I saw nothing in common.

A very strange mood on this forum.
You forget that you are in the Investor-based games section of this forum.
All projects will sooner or later be closed and some investors will lose money. Due to this, other investors get the profit. All just and cannot be otherwise.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:58:13 PM

Don't invest stay away!!

GainBtc? GeminiB? Have you seen this?
I looked at the screens and description and I saw nothing in common.

A very strange mood on this forum.
You forget that you are in the Investor-based games section of this forum.
All projects will sooner or later be closed and some investors will lose money. Due to this, other investors get the profit. All just and cannot be otherwise.

Collect the money and go away, we did not invite you here. Smiley

ClamCoin

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:40:07 PM

All those scammer are people that have a fucked up life that they just steal other people's money by bullshit stories such as 100% return in 10 days.

Screw you scammers!
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:44:19 PM

Do u mean the user "Racey" he ran also a scamming investment website.

GTFO Liar.

And its gone.
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:48:35 PM

GTFO Liar.

Hello, Racey.

What is mean "GTFO"?
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:57:16 PM

GTFO Liar.

Hello, Racey.

What is mean "GTFO"?

Link for you

And its gone.
Vasilich

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:02:14 PM

thx  Grin
ClamCoin

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:34:55 PM

All those scammer are people that have a fucked up life that they just steal other people's money by bullshit stories such as 100% return in 10 days.

Screw you scammers!

You still here Landplop https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=413869

Reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1032966.msg11146077#msg11146077
I am glad u got hacked and took all the btc u stole!
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:35:14 PM

I thought you got banned  some time ago.

Over time, the OP of this thread has made many posts, all of which had spam refferal links.

Alt account.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=411540

And its gone.
ClamCoin

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:40:58 PM

There was a whole thread with proof that someone hacked ur invest website.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:45:37 PM

There was a whole thread with proof that someone hacked ur invest website. Ill post proof soon.

Go on hurry up, bring proof that I own this fictitious website, run along now dear Landplop.

And its gone.
ClamCoin

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:49:25 PM

There was a whole thread with proof that someone hacked ur invest website. Ill post proof soon.

Go on hurry up, bring proof that I own this fictitious website, run along now dear Landplop.
Ew sorry, i tought u were speedy, but u are racey.

I meant speedy, not u.. Sorry.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:05:36 PM

Ew sorry, i tought u were speedy, but u are racey.

I meant speedy, not u.. Sorry.

That is ok I forgive you.  Wink

And its gone.
JeansCoin.com (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:54:22 PM

I'm glad you had a nice chat, but we continue!

Share our project on social networks and receive 5% from each Deposit!

Vasilich

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:05:24 PM

Got 1st payment - 17% - 0.0017 BTC - https://blockchain.info/tx/311a95b8f28fed7c883576167ce406d87daebc7ffb0310b34c98271be4daff86

PAYING!

Got referral payment - 0.0025 BTC - https://blockchain.info/tx/f7fe1f59669339157cdc576f9bdc6c45076f01aa4d43cfeaeff930d5ec3df23f

INSTANT WITHDRAW
mib

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:08:39 PM

It's normal he will pay you for a few days and then he will run away with the money.
Like his old sites GainBTC and GeminiB ...
He is a Scammer

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: