Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:32:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [O2O] 020Londoncoin | o2ocoin takeover+re-brand | OLD coin NEW life |  (Read 60104 times)
020LondonCoin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 06:30:51 PM

Wallet looks good!

Thank you! Post a pic of it up along with an address and I'll send you some :-)
Any questions or comments you might have for me?
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 10:07:23 PM

@ Everyone - new block explorer up! You can visit it @ 020Londoncoin Block Explorer.
I'll link this in the OP and on the site. Major site updates will be happening today.

Wallet update scheduled for tonight! This wallet update will have NO AFFECT ON THE COIN itself and is designed to reflect the addition of the new block explorer + update the graphics in the wallet. Again wallet upgrade IS NOT MANDATORY but is however, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. (Will update walelt picture to reflect the new wallet update once changes occur and files are re-uploaded and source updates)
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 09:06:55 PM

New wallet looks good, thanks for bringing this coin back to life  Cool

And thank you for the compliment. :-) Post a pic of the wallet running and get some free 020 if you'd like!

I'm sorry for the wait, the wallet re-do posted two posts ago will occur tonight (06/30-07/01)
Once the OP wallet picture changes you'll know it has been completed and I will also post here of course.

One more thing: looking to soon have items for sale on cryptopia for 020 :-)
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 05:44:58 PM

Daily update:

Currently Digital Ocean (the services I use for hosting) is having control panel issues and have temporarily disabled the LON1 (London1) datacenter servers from the cloud control panel thus making it impossible for me to update the site at the moment.

I've heard back from Digital Ocean regarding this issue and they are working to resolve the control panel issue and will get back to me on this.

As a status update I want everyone to know that as soon as the site is back under control (Hoping soon) the wallet will be updated along with a new blockchain/bootstrap and config file.

Thank you all very much for putting up with me and these delays.
You can view the status of the digital ocean servers and yell at me if I do not notice them back up first HERE
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:39:12 AM

looks like they fixed it  Grin (it's ok you can have a nap here and there just don't get used to it)  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 04:10:10 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 06:58:30 AM by 020LondonCoin

looks like they fixed it  Grin (it's ok you can have a nap here and there just don't get used to it)  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Lol yes they did fix it yesterday (took over 12 hours which was infuriating, I sadly had a few things to take care of personally and no one to pass the chores off to last night.

SO, now that I've completely cleared my schedule; The wallet will come up within the next few hours or so.
There will be a few giveaways commencing shortly in the form of hidden (Russian roulette) coins in images.

Let me know and in the meantime I'll keep everyone posted
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:57:59 AM

- Website now updated: Patched css to allow for scrolling which was broken and caused issues for anyone with a small or restricted screen resolution.
- Updated Wallet has been uploaded(added block explorer). OP picture is not reflecting change until later.

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:01:51 AM

- Website now updated: Patched css to allow for scrolling which was broken and caused issues for anyone with a small or restricted screen resolution.
- Updated Wallet has been uploaded(added block explorer). OP picture is not reflecting change until later.
sweet  Cheesy

coingecko

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:34:40 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 05:30:49 AM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

020LondonCoin Outreach program if they hold can you add them to the original post

India > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1107663
China > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1107668
Greece > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1107670 moderator in Greece does not like the British and deleted our announcement thread
Indonesia > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1107677  Indonesian moderator does not like the British and has deleted our announcement thread

coingecko

p3yot33at3r

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:41:28 PM

Definitely one of the tidiest wallets & websites for altcoins on this forum lately - with so many scam/shit/pumpdump coins springing up here, this is a bit of a shining light in a shit storm.

Well done!  Watching.  Wink
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 05:21:59 AM

Definitely one of the tidiest wallets & websites for altcoins on this forum lately - with so many scam/shit/pumpdump coins springing up here, this is a bit of a shining light in a shit storm.

Well done!  Watching.  Wink

Definitely a long term project that I'm trying to turn into a widely used coin.
Thank you very much for the compliment, if you'd like post a pic of your wallet running and I'll send you some 020!

@ Everyone I just launched a node, should help the network out a little more now :-)
p3yot33at3r

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:01:38 AM

Thank you very much for the compliment, if you'd like post a pic of your wallet running and I'll send you some 020!

No problem - here you go: It's just solo mining on a few cores in the background for now - I'd like to open a p2pool node for it though......

Always up for a freebie  Grin

oejxwcuXMf2iJ3iLseuEDk7ZUWYQJd9BCz
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 03:59:29 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 04:10:41 AM by 020LondonCoin

No problem - here you go: It's just solo mining on a few cores in the background for now - I'd like to open a p2pool node for it though......

Always up for a freebie  Grin

oejxwcuXMf2iJ3iLseuEDk7ZUWYQJd9BCz

@p3yot33at3r - Simply awesome screenshot man! Thank you for the post. If you don't mind I'll actually use it as a demo on the OP in the place of the old one that show the old wallet.
Edit: The OP has been updated using your image! As long as you don't mind this I'll leave it up. (Even put a little courtesy thank you)

I sent you some Londoncoin. Them 020's should be on their way :-) It's awesome that you're putting some hash on it! I've got a gpu on it myself. (nothing fancy just a 750ti). Didn't send a whole lot so don't get too excited but I hope you like it.

@Everyone - No news today really, still working on a storefront/marketplace. Cryptopia does have a marketplace and I'm hoping to soon stock some times there that users will be able to purchase with 020londoncoin.
Update: Sadly looks like a node went down. Don't know who or were but now back to 3 nodes. I'm looking at launching three more today to bring us up to a solid 6 nodes at all times. Check back, more news as it happens

p3yot33at3r

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:53:33 AM

@p3yot33at3r - Simply awesome screenshot man! Thank you for the post. If you don't mind I'll actually use it as a demo on the OP in the place of the old one that show the old wallet.
Edit: The OP has been updated using your image! As long as you don't mind this I'll leave it up. (Even put a little courtesy thank you)

I sent you some Londoncoin. Them 020's should be on their way :-) It's awesome that you're putting some hash on it! I've got a gpu on it myself. (nothing fancy just a 750ti). Didn't send a whole lot so don't get too excited but I hope you like it.

No problem at all - happy to help  Smiley

Payment received too - many thanks!  Wink
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:40:58 AM

No problem at all - happy to help  Smiley

Payment received too - many thanks!  Wink

Great, I'm glad you received it!
Let me know if you'd like to get more involved with 020Londoncoin. I'm always looking for active community members. No pressure either way just happy to see 020 coming back around Smiley

As far as an update for today (yesterday for some) it seems we had a node come back and we are back up to 3 nodes.
I have not had time to launch nodes over the weekend and am getting to it this week. Smiley

Other than that nothing much to report everyone.
I'm looking to have giveaways soon and items on the market (Hope no one minds really inexpensive items that are really more like cryptoswag you can purchase with your coin).
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 06:42:33 PM

Hello everyone. Figured I'd ask if anyone here in the 020 community is from the UK?
Later today I'm going to post up some more news. Give me a few hours though Smiley
p3yot33at3r

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:28:28 AM

Hello everyone. Figured I'd ask if anyone here in the 020 community is from the UK?
Later today I'm going to post up some more news. Give me a few hours though Smiley

UK here. Not proud of it  Cheesy
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 05:58:52 PM

UK here. Not proud of it  Cheesy

O.o beggs the question: why?
:-P

To everyone I'm going to go ahead and start working some new things today.
Need to update the site as well so I'll be in and out while I'm doing that.
Site shouldn't go down or at least not noticeably (I'm usually pretty fast hehe)

Had a community member launch a node for us! :-) we are up to four now (again lol).
Although behind schedule the VPS nodes are next in line.
020LondonCoin (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 05:42:06 AM

News for today?
Well um, extremely tired, it's Friday and due to some festivities I will be more active tomorrow Smiley.
Thank you all! Let's watch 020 go! Already seeing more and more online wallets and more volume moving.
Everyone involved I have one thing to say. You all rock! Smiley
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:33:58 AM

Any plans to bring to coin to larger exchange? if so, i would be interested in throwing some hashes to the coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: