Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [O2O] 020Londoncoin | o2ocoin takeover+re-brand | OLD coin NEW life |  (Read 60104 times)
oldDIN

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:43:31 PM

Shpetim find the version 0.9.0.4. It does not check for the old and new versions. It works quite correct.
Shpetim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:47:15 PM

Shpetim find the version 0.9.0.4. It does not check for the old and new versions. It works quite correct.

How can to find this?
Whet i need to do for find this?
Where i need to click for find this?
oldDIN

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:10:13 PM

Smiley Who is looking for - he finds. At least here http://020londoncoin.co.uk/downloads.html
Shpetim

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:21:56 PM

Smiley Who is looking for - he finds. At least here http://020londoncoin.co.uk/downloads.html

Ok i download from this link wallet for windows, now need i to install? , need to replace the new backup to old backup?
Shpetim

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:35:35 PM

I tried this, and I tried even earlier, same again, does not work.
oldDIN

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:39:58 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2016, 06:56:26 PM by oldDIN

Important - be sure to preserve wallet.dat file from version 0.9.0.6. Then we put the version 0.9.0.4, synchronize, him a copy wallet.dat from version 0.9.0.6. Must pass all right.

I have it working on W7.64

It is possible that 04 version does not work on the basis of 06. Synchronize have from the beginning, or with bootstrap
Shpetim

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:56:33 PM

Important - be sure to preserve wallet.dat file from version 0.9.0.6. Then we put the version 0.9.0.4, synchronize, him a copy wallet.dat from version 0.9.0.6. Must pass all right.

I save wallet.dat from older version, but i don't know how to put in new version because new version is like file and i don't know how to open this.
I open this new version but same again writes; waring; displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nedes may need to upgrade.
Shpetim

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:42:12 PM

Can someone to respond in my question?
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 07:30:04 PM

If you are attempting to transfer one wallet.dat into another client you will have to go to the file located in your app data

To do this follow these instructions

Win+R, Type "%appdata%" ENTER
Locate 020 Folder (not 100% on what the name will be but it will clearly be for 020)
Open file, locate the wallet.dat, and back up that dat by changing the name from "Wallet.dat" to "WalletBAK.dat"
Copy the new wallet.dat and place in the folder, and launch the client.
(it will need to synch again, but when done you will have all the coins that were located in the .dat you just implemented)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Shpetim

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:21:31 PM

If you are attempting to transfer one wallet.dat into another client you will have to go to the file located in your app data

Locate 020 Folder (not 100% on what the name will be but it will clearly be for 020)
Open file, locate the wallet.dat, and back up that dat by changing the name from "Wallet.dat" to "WalletBAK.dat"
(it will need to synch again, but when done you will have all the coins that were located in the .dat you just implemented)

Yes to replace old backup from old wallet to new wallet(that is like File that not need to install, not like Setup),that you says, apply to this wallet?, because my sync is stopped and in this forum they told me to download new wallet like a File version 0.0.9.4,
Shpetim

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:08:56 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 05:21:44 PM by Shpetim

I have it working on W7.64

It is possible that 04 version does not work on the basis of 06. Synchronize have from the beginning, or with bootstrap
I go in; win + R  " %appdata% " Enter i open 020Londoncoin / and copy wallet.dat and put in desktop , and i uninstall the old version 0.9.06 , and i go again in;  win + R " %appdata% " Enter  and deleted 020Londoncoin, then i open new wallet version 0.9.0.4 than closed wallet, and i go again in; " %appdata% " Enter i open 020Londoncoin and paste and replace wallet.dat from old wallet version 0.9.06, than i open wallet version 0.9.0.4 and my account is there in wallet, but wallet not conect in internet, i have internet but wallet not conect in internet.  
Shpetim

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:19:04 PM

I go in; win + R  " %appdata% " Enter i open 020Londoncoin / and copy wallet.dat and put in desktop , and i uninstall the old version 0.9.06 , and i go again in;  win + R " %appdata% " Enter  and deleted 020Londoncoin, then i open new wallet version 0.9.0.4 than closed wallet, and i go again in; " %appdata% " Enter i open 020Londoncoin and paste and replace wallet.dat from old wallet version 0.9.06 and change name from wallet.dat to walletbak.dat, than i open wallet version 0.9.0.4 but my account not exist in wallet, then i close wallet and again go in %appdata% and delete wallet.dat and walletbak.dat and paste wallet . dat from old version 0.9.0.6 and change name from wallet.dat to walletBak.dat, then i open wallet but again my account not exist in wallet.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 04:18:44 PM

I go in; win + R  " %appdata% " Enter i open 020Londoncoin / and copy wallet.dat and put in desktop , and i uninstall the old version 0.9.06 , and i go again in;  win + R " %appdata% " Enter  and deleted 020Londoncoin, then i open new wallet version 0.9.0.4 than closed wallet, and i go again in; " %appdata% " Enter i open 020Londoncoin and paste and replace wallet.dat from old wallet version 0.9.06 and change name from wallet.dat to walletbak.dat, than i open wallet version 0.9.0.4 but my account not exist in wallet, then i close wallet and again go in %appdata% and delete wallet.dat and walletbak.dat and paste wallet . dat from old version 0.9.0.6 and change name from wallet.dat to walletBak.dat, then i open wallet but again my account not exist in wallet.
i dont know why you are taking all these extra steps. but first things first. is your wallet synced? or does it not sync?
if it does are your coins in it?
if not do you still have your new wallet.dat that has the coins?
if so go into your appdata folder and change the current one to walletbak.dat.
then add in the new one named wallet.dat,
do not delete anything, you dont even need to uninstall anything.
once all this is done launch the new wallet, and wait to sync. if it doesnt sync let me know and we will bug test it further.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Shpetim

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:22:24 PM

I go in; win + R  " %appdata% " Enter i open 020Londoncoin / and copy wallet.dat and put in desktop , and i uninstall the old version 0.9.06 , and i go again in;  win + R " %appdata% " Enter  and deleted 020Londoncoin, then i open new wallet version 0.9.0.4 than closed wallet, and i go again in; " %appdata% " Enter i open 020Londoncoin and paste and replace wallet.dat from old wallet version 0.9.06 and change name from wallet.dat to walletbak.dat, than i open wallet version 0.9.0.4 but my account not exist in wallet, then i close wallet and again go in %appdata% and delete wallet.dat and walletbak.dat and paste wallet . dat from old version 0.9.0.6 and change name from wallet.dat to walletBak.dat, then i open wallet but again my account not exist in wallet.
i dont know why you are taking all these extra steps. but first things first. is your wallet synced? or does it not sync?
if it does are your coins in it?
if not do you still have your new wallet.dat that has the coins?
if so go into your appdata folder and change the current one to walletbak.dat.
then add in the new one named wallet.dat,
do not delete anything, you dont even need to uninstall anything.
once all this is done launch the new wallet, and wait to sync. if it doesnt sync let me know and we will bug test it further.
Yes wallet doesn't sync.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 05:45:05 PM

Yes wallet doesn't sync.
have you allowed it through your firewall?

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Shpetim

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:33:02 PM

Yes wallet doesn't sync.
I don't know.
I touched something with regard firewall but do not remember.
Now I tried to open and install again, but this option in conjunction with the firewall not appear again.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 07:15:21 PM

Yes wallet doesn't sync.
I don't know.
Now I tried to open and install again, but this option in conjunction with the firewall not appear again.
Open up your firewall, and find the program listed. make sure it is being allowed inbound, and outbound. i do not remember what the port was but you should be able to find the application. if you cannot i will ask someone who knows the proper ports to allow.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Shpetim

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:31:52 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 01:30:20 PM by Shpetim

Yes wallet doesn't sync.
I don't know.
Open up your firewall, and find the program listed. make sure it is being allowed inbound, and outbound. i do not remember what the port was but you should be able to find the application. if you cannot i will ask someone who knows the proper ports to allow.
Sorry i prove but cannot to do this, not know how to do this.
You mean, to let the involved network private and public?
Now I remembered, I have not clicked anything about inbound and outbound allowed in firewall, but I have clicked only in; access in private network and public network, the wallet open, and I clicked on in private network access, now clicked in both (access in private network and public network), but still does not connects to the network.
Yes i allow access in private network and public network but not connect in internet, write ; No block source available.
Shpetim

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:42:28 PM

I not understand. why i need to wait so long time for one small help from you?
Why not contact me somebody with me in one way. and to have access in my computer for modulate this problem for a short time?
Shpetim

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:02:24 PM

Can you help me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: