Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do ?  (Read 1671 times)
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:27:14 AM

dont worry about if its not known or not, cause its a matter of when.

and that when will happen when you least expect it, just focus on what you provide services to others to get more bitcoin to avoid end of 2016 or not. If youre that concerned you can cash some while doing this too. Thats if you got a great service provided to the forum itself.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:50:30 AM

well first of all don't should have the fear that you will regret your decisions and  live with no regrets nevertheless. You should study about bitcoin as much as you can and believe completely in what you have invested your money, the money will roll out when it should. Don't you worry about that, the good days will come but satisfy your conscience by learning as much as you can about where you have invested your money. Should always carefully about market place and have to be keep eyes on wall as usual   

Its funny how you mention that cause most people dont know the very basics. I agree on learning much about bitcoin because basics like backing up a bitcoin balance or knowing how to do it so crucial then just having bitcoin.

Example knowing how to place the wallet.dat file..

Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:32:30 AM

well first of all don't should have the fear that you will regret your decisions and  live with no regrets nevertheless. You should study about bitcoin as much as you can and believe completely in what you have invested your money, the money will roll out when it should. Don't you worry about that, the good days will come but satisfy your conscience by learning as much as you can about where you have invested your money. Should always carefully about market place and have to be keep eyes on wall as usual   

Its funny how you mention that cause most people dont know the very basics. I agree on learning much about bitcoin because basics like backing up a bitcoin balance or knowing how to do it so crucial then just having bitcoin.

Example knowing how to place the wallet.dat file..

Learning is a continuous process, one can never know too much haha.i think an investor should believe in his project and a believer should invest in his project. The more you know, the better decisions you take. Its always better to check yourself than wreck yourself.
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:58:54 AM

isn't the answer simple now? the market is moving up quite well, you should not sell at any cost, keeps your bitcoin instead, many more surprise will come with the grexit, also the beaty of bitcoin, is that it does not matter if in your country is unknown, because its value is determinating globally, so in the event that your country will fall, bitcoin will always retain some value, so trust me, you should hold for now

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:37:15 PM

It is better to hold the coins now. I don't think the halving have much impact on the price right now. And like TinEye said no matter what happens to  currency of your country, bitcoin will still hold it's value as its value is determined globally.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mayflor2

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:08:13 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 03:42:39 AM by mayflor2

You should tell what country you belong to to get a proper advice on such matters. However, selling Bitcoins isn't a great idea at the moment. I suggest you to keep them for 3-5 years and wait for the prices to go up (which shall imo). But mostly you should research a little more and make your own decisions on such matters. You won't have to credit/blame anyone then.

PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:15:24 AM

If you are not in an economic situation that allows you to keep bitcoin as an invest then I would sell and acquire gold or something stable.  I don't know much about the economic conditions of your country but it sounds like you are not exactly in a position to gamble heavily on bitcoin becoming a standard that will stand the test of time.  Best of luck.  Smiley

HigsonPP

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:19:13 AM

If you are not in an economic situation that allows you to keep bitcoin as an invest then I would sell and acquire gold or something stable.  I don't know much about the economic conditions of your country but it sounds like you are not exactly in a position to gamble heavily on bitcoin becoming a standard that will stand the test of time.  Best of luck.  Smiley

Yeah, you should invest in gold or anything stable, as you can't gamble up your capital. However, if possible, please don't withdraw the money from your bitcoin wallet right now. Let it be there for 2-3 years more and it will be really beneficial for you

Mehek

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:55:44 AM

just keep your money right inside your wallet and wait for it to boom the fuck up man. Otherwise, if you really need to exit btc, take all that money and put it into gold, that can also benefit you. Otherwise stocks is smart money Wink
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:48:52 PM

I really have no idea what to do next , Bitcoin is not very known (not known at all) on my country and not sure if I should sell or not
I can sell my BTC for Skrill or whatever then sell it to someone I know for our local currency , however not sure if I should do that or keep holding, I have little bit more then 1 BTC .. and I will be making some (profit only) on the future

What do you advice me , should I sell them ? because I'am afraid it will be just worst on the end 2016 (halving block reward)

Dear friend. 1 bitcoin is nothing. Are nothing even 10 bitcoin. If you wait to profit from 1 bitcoin will need to wait ten or more years. I suggest that do not sell that bitcoin you have since the profit you will have (or the loss) is none (at least having in mind the level of living in my country). But if you will have it you will have the satisfaction to be owner of a wonderful product which make you part of a little group of privileged peoples and that are the open mind people in the world.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:02:41 PM

Not just your country, mine also having lack of interest for bitcoin holder since it's quite difficult to convince them to use bitcoin just like local currency.
At least we are lucky people actually for having bitcoin all the time, so just keep hold bitcoin will make change for future. A big chanGe  Cool
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:45:12 PM

Op, don't be paranoid and don't listen to every troll who wish bitcoin death. We can see articles about how bitcoin is dead popping every week.
These are written by stupid antibitcoin hates who don't know what they are writing about check for yourself: https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
My favourite is: 'Bitcoin revealed: a Ponzi scheme for redistributing wealth from one libertarian to another' – The Washington Post.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: