Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Brazil has more than 150 stores that accept bitcoin  (Read 57699 times)
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 04:31:36 PM

Good to see Bitcoin adoption picking up in Brazil Smiley
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:19:22 PM

well i see design companies ,and law companies soo i guess technology isnt working with bitcoins ,that could make the marker get hot Grin
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:19:53 PM

No companies here accept bitcoin for retail purchases in store. Only online and they just started last year, mostly just for electronic and computer equipment.
Time to give Brazil a visit  Grin
2bacco

Activity: 196

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 08:54:21 PM

I am also interested to find out what kind of shops those are that accept bitcoin.

Are there any cigars, cigarette & tobacco stores?

one should see what kind of shops are those, so we can estimate the next grow rate for the future adoption, at least in brasil

those aren't only electronic shops right?

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:44:05 PM

"Brazilians in general are very open to new technologies and are heavy users of the Internet. The problem is still lack a better environment for doing business and innovating, which can delay the launch of local services despite the great talent and innovative drive of its people bitcoin has generated less interest in Brazil is that the country's native currency, the real, has proven to be more reliable than the government-backed options available in its neighboring states.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
kronkodil
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:06:58 PM

I have see the tecnisa on Brazil, accept bitcoin for buy home (for now accept only for the first bill, but with discount of 5% if you pay in bitcoin)
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:13:23 PM

The demand for bitcoin in Brazil is lower than average therefore I love updates like these. I wish this was done more often from different parts of the world.
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:45:00 PM

great news, in my country a few use it, and still growing up...
I hope more store will adopting bitcoin.. Wink

Great. But this is only one part of the medal. The other one (that is even more important) is how many people buy on it. So how many people use bitcoin to buy things. This it will be the very success of the bitcoin system. If no one will buy then the stores will remove this way of payment.
yeponlyone

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:34:00 AM

Nice to see the expansion all over the world. Smiley Just read this article at cointelegraph about selling and buying BTC will be available in more than 100 countries due to a new partnership.

And this is just the beginning  Grin
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:05:41 PM

Thats amazing,  i hope other country can follow brazil also my country  INDONESIA
hasmukhrawal

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:53:48 AM

Good news for brazilians.
I hope so when will my country be benefited and will accept bitcoins.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
ajun96

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:30:39 AM

Brazil government is smart, Brazil treats digital currency as a financial asset, they legalize bitcoin and take taxes from bitcoin
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:16:41 PM

Brazil a big country so you have to take that into consideration. Still, I am planning a trip to Brazil fairly soon and this is good to know. I may be able to dump some cash up here in Canada onto my phone and bring it down there with me.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
ajun96

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:22:23 PM

Brazil a big country so you have to take that into consideration. Still, I am planning a trip to Brazil fairly soon and this is good to know. I may be able to dump some cash up here in Canada onto my phone and bring it down there with me.
maybe you should bring many bitcoin in your wallet because many stores that provide discounts for payment with bitcoin, there may hahaa
Ninjaskills

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:20:37 AM

Looks amazing Cheesy
eyeknock

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:46:49 AM

Good to see Bitcoin adoption picking up in Brazil Smiley

yes, but not only from brazil in the last months there is lot of new stores arround the world that change his minds and start accepting the bitcoin, something is happening, and im a bit excited about it.

btw good job Brazil!! Smiley
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:13:11 PM

150 stores in 6 months, excited by the future of bitcoin
ShetKid

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:42:05 AM

What software do these stores use to accept bitcoin ? I wish to start accepting bitcoin at my store as well but not yet ready to accept in large quantities. So would sell some on spot and reserve some.

Wouldn't this cause problems with the government as some of them might not pay the taxes ?
hasmukhrawal

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:18:30 AM

This is really great.
Good news for brazil they are benefited.
I hope when will my country be benefited like this.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:23:15 AM

This is a very good news for the community of bitcoin. But the very big news it will not only the number of stores which accept bitcoin but the number of users who use it. Exist any data how many people use bitcoin in a day and how much? This is important to be known and to give importance. Because it is not to hard to create a pos which accept bitcoin. Even this is a very good sign.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: